Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

4 Types Of Confused Men In This World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World (2476 Views)

I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. / Four Types Of Confused Men / Dear Confused Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Muna4real(f): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
1. A man who after impregnating a lady, he denies being the owner of the pregnancy. Later, After the lady has struggled alone and now the child is a bit older, he now wants to be involved with the child. If the child was not yours while still in the womb, why is it suddenly yours now?? undecided

2. A man who doesn't want to raise another man's child but goes ahead and marries a woman who has a child and tells her to leave the child at her parent's home, instead of simply marrying a woman without a child at all.

3. A man who marries a graduate with a degree or a diploma only to tell her to quit job and take care of children. If you wanted a housewife, why not marry a grade 2 dropout instead of killing dreams of someone who has worked so hard to reach that far?

4. A man who is a drunkard but goes ahead to marry a church girl and make her life a living hell. If you are a drunkard, marry your fellow drunkard and drink yourselves to madness without stressing anyone. grin

Feel free to add yours grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Halogenabdul(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lemme wait for the elders first.
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Muna4real(f): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Halogenabdul:
Lemme wait for the elders first.

Okay
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by shortgun(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't think all you listed up there can be described as confusion, I think it's lack of communication and openness in relationships.
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Muna4real(f): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
shortgun:
I don't think all you listed up there can be described as confusion, I think it's lack of communication and openness in relationships.

Lack of communication? Lol. It's straight confusion and wickedness mixed together and garnished with selfishness.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by shortgun(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Muna4real:

Lack of communication? Lol. It's straight confusion and wickedness mixed together and garnished with selfishness.
Before people get married, they will get to know each other, their likes and dislikes when there's is good communication between them. Rarely do people get married to total strangers in this age... that's my point.
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Muna4real(f): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
shortgun:

Before people get married, they will get to know each other, their likes and dislikes when there's is good communication between them. Rarely do people get married to total strangers in this age... that's my point.

That only applies to the 4th one. The first one is stupidity and has no explanation. The second and third happens after marriage. The guy will act all good and pretend to love your child so he can prove that he can be a good father only to chase the child away after marriage. Is there any explanation for that? How about the other one, where a Man would be happy to marry a working class lady and the woman would think he has good intentions only for the man to tell her to drop her career for him after marriage. That one is even emotional blackmailing. Any explanation for that?
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Muna4real:
1. A man who after impregnating a lady, he denies being the owner of the pregnancy. Later, After the lady has struggled alone and now the child is a bit older, he now wants to be involved with the child. If the child was not yours while still in the womb, why is it suddenly yours now?? undecided

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
many women get pregnant and unless a man is 110% sure the baby is his, there is no reason why he should accept the pregnancy. we now see it everyday where men are raising bastard children that they realize years later that the child isnt theirs. if it takes years to do a DNA test then let that be the time that this man takes to be with his child OR BETTER YET, let these yeye people be married before having unprotected sex with one another.

2. A man who doesn't want to raise another man's child but goes ahead and marries a woman who has a child and tells her to leave the child at her parent's home, instead of simply marrying a woman without a child at all.

ARRANT NONSENSE #2
shouldnt you equally blame the yeye woman who accepts such a foolish deal?!?
shouldnt you equally blame women who only tell men they have a child, a day before they get married etc?!

3. A man who marries a graduate with a degree or a diploma only to tell her to quit job and take care of children. If you wanted a housewife, why not marry a grade 2 dropout instead of killing dreams of someone who has worked so hard to reach that far?

ARRANT NONSENSE #3
a mother should take care of her newborn children til they are old enough to go to kindergarden.... who else you want to raise your own children, if not your wife?! having a diploma does NOT change the above fact (any smart educated woman knows that)... furthermore, whether a woman has a diploma/degree or not, let her find ways to be gainfully employed by the time the children are old enough to go to kindergarden... as no man wants a liability spouse who is just good enough to be an expert in telenovelas and Nolly superstories.

4. A man who is a drunkard but goes ahead to marry a church girl and make her life a living hell. If you are a drunkard, marry your fellow drunkard and drink yourselves to madness without stressing anyone.

ARRANT NONSENSE #4
so you mean to say that a woman will willfully marry a drunkard and then complain when this drunkard does exactly what drunkards do?!?!?! you are making it sound like drunkards force women to marry them, lol.
you make ABSOLUTELY no bloody sense... if a woman is willing to marry a drunkard and/or a mad man, then let her blame her damn self for that....nobody else!

5 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Muna4real(f): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE #1
many women get pregnant and unless a man is 110% sure the baby is his, there is no reason why he should accept the pregnancy. we now see it everyday where men are raising bastard children that they realize years later that the child isnt theirs. if it takes years to do a DNA test then let that be the time that this man takes to be with his child OR BETTER YET, let these yeye people be married before having unprotected sex with one another.

ARRANT NONSENSE #2
shouldnt you equally blame the yeye woman who accepts such a foolish deal?!?
shouldnt you equally blame women who only tell men they have a child, a day before they get married etc?!

ARRANT NONSENSE #3
a mother should take care of her newborn children til they are old enough to go to kindergarden.... who else you want to raise your own children, if not your wife?! having a diploma does NOT change the above fact (any smart educated woman knows that)... furthermore, whether a woman has a diploma/degree or not, let her find ways to be gainfully employed by the time the children are old enough to go to kindergarden... as no man wants a liability spouse who is just good enough to be an expert in telenovelas and Nolly superstories.

ARRANT NONSENSE #4
so you mean to say that a woman will willfully marry a drunkard and then complain when this drunkard does exactly what drunkards do?!?!?! you are making it sound like drunkards force women to marry them, lol.
you make ABSOLUTELY no bloody sense... if a woman is willing to marry a drunkard and/or a mad man, then let her blame her damn self for that....nobody else!

1) Makes no sense. Who told you that these men carry out a DNA test before coming out to claim a child they never cared for? They never did! They come back to claim the child mostly when they don't have children or male children in their marriage If you're not sure the child is yours, why then have you come back to claim him? Why didn't you care for the mother for the nine months and do the DNA later? Why wait until the child is grown?

2) hahahahahahahaha. Who told you these women didn't tell the men about the child. This particular number arose from a facebook group for single moms where the women complain that men would pretend and take care of their child, and after marriage, demand that the children should be sent back to the parents. After everyone thought he would be a good stepfather? What would you make of that?.

3) Sir,if you want a full time mother and house wife, look for a jobless woman. Then plenty. @ the bolded, a career woman has no time for telenovelas sad

4) some men don't reveal that part of themselves to their fiance. I've seen this one happen before my very own eyes. A relative of mine was a victim. It took me weeks to believe that he's a drunk! He doesn't look like one undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Twoclans(f): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
A man who is married and his ex who happens to be his first love is his side chic.And to make matters worse he loves her more than the wife. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Muna4real(f): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Twoclans:
A man who is married and his ex who happens to be his first love is his side chic.And to make matters worse he loves her more than the wife. grin

Just imagine. See confusion! Why didn't he just marry her instead? Some men sha

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by pocohantas(f): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2021
A confused man is;

- A man who says he wants peace, but leaves his wife at home to go smoke loud in a hotel. Maybe he meant rest in peace.

- A 39yrs old man who says he wants a financially independent woman, but all the girls he is pursuing are 24. Oga were you independent at 24??

- A man who calls women evening newspaper for being single @ 32, but rushes to create a thread when his gf dumps him to get married @26.

- A man who says he doesn’t want to marry a liability, so he goes on to marry a high earning professional. Then he leaves her at home and storms Moremi Hall, armed with takeaway and juice for a liability.

- A man who says he must marry a virgin. He marries one, then he starts cheating on her with a non-virgin. Like that is not enough, he would buy a Range Rover for the non-virgin. Last last his virgin wife would be attending all the crusades in Nigeria to pray. Give her 5 years and she would be used as a case study on how women age faster.

- A man who keeps complaining of his wife, divorce her na, no way. He will keep knacking her until they have 5 kids.

- A man who refuses to understand why his working wife can’t pound akpu after a hectic day at work and attending to the home, but would never allow his single sidechick to cook ordinary noodles.

- A man who claims he is polygamous in nature when he is young, but as soon as he is old and frail, begins to expect retirement nursing from his virtuous wife.

- A man who claims marriage is a scam because he paid bride price and paid for the wedding, but would wail if his father in-law decides to sponsor the wedding.

- A man who says he is too busy to bond with his kids, but would have time to go drink 33 and gist at bars. Priorities!

- A man who says he is team foreign girls, but when he tries chatting foreign girls on IG, they block him.

- A man who says men benefit nothing from marriage, but would start tearing his ankara boxers because a woman said she is not interested in marriage. Oga why e dey pain you? Shebi you no dey benefit from am? grin

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Muna4real:
1) Makes no sense. Who told you that these men carry out a DNA test before coming out to claim a child they never cared for? They never did! They come back to claim the child mostly when they don't have children or male children in their marriage If you're not sure the child is yours, why then have you come back to claim him? Why didn't you care for the mother for the nine months and do the DNA later? Why wait until the child is grown?

- having a DNA test before claiming a child as yours is what most smart men do.
- why should a man care for a stranger for 9months? again, if/when strangers have sex, this is the result.
- many men wait so long because of many different issues (a bitter baby's mother being the major one)

2) hahahahahahahaha. Who told you these women didn't tell the men about the child. This particular number arose from a facebook group for single moms where the women complain that men would pretend and take care of their child, and after marriage, demand that the children should be sent back to the parents. After everyone thought he would be a good stepfather? What would you make of that?.

again, i never heard such story before , buit let us just assume that it does happen.... any woman who accepts such deal is the one to be blame here. people may change in a r/ship, but NOBODY should accept such changes (unless you are ok with them). now, if a man changes and the woman accept whatever nonsense he demands (out of desperation to be married at any cost) then who should we blame here? there are many men who are kind 1st and then become demons after marriage and verbally/physically/emotionally abuse their spouse... and if any woman stays with such man, then let HER be blamed, not the mad person!

3) Sir,if you want a full time mother and house wife, look for a jobless woman. Then plenty. @ the bolded, a career woman has no time for telenovelas sad

- are you claiming that only a jobless woman should raise children til they are old enough to go to kindergarden (aka a woman with a diploma/degree cant do that too)?!
- are you claiming that, in Nigeria where every woman has a maid, only jobless women are fulltime mothers and housewives (aka they cant work from home and/or have an online biz etc)?!

4) some men don't reveal that part of themselves to their fiance. I've seen this one happen before my very own eyes. A relative of mine was a victim. It took me weeks to believe that he's a drunk! He doesn't look like one undecided

... and yet you want to blame the drunkard instead of the foolish person who married this stranger?! here is a clue: most of these broken people will never show their true faces (or vices) to their partner. some are cheats, others are drug/sex addict, other are criminals etc and it is your job to make sure that your partner is who they portray to be. you cant blame a drug addict for trying to hide the fact that they are addicted, you cant blame a cheating spouse from hiding the fact that they have countless mistresses and/or lovers.

some of you women are so desperate for marriage that you are willing to accept any nonsense and/or marry any strangers, but then you want to turn around and blame others but yourselves for whatever madness you got yourself into.

A) you open your legs unprotected and/or unmarried to a stranger, but wanna blame that stranger for bailing on you when you say you are pregnant.
B) some man tells you something different after marriage, but instead of leaving that fool, you accept his nonsense.
C) you want to be a gainfully employed woman (and not raise your children til they are old enough to go to kindergarden) but yet you decide to have children with a man who wants you to raise your own kids...?!?! if thats the case then WHY MARRY AND/OR HAVE KIDS WITH SUCH MAN?! why dont you simply divorce him and focus on your job?!
D) whoever marries a drunkard deserves anything she gets if/when she learns this man's true self and STAYS WITH HIM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by GreenDee(f): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2021
A man that has a girlfriend or wife but still goes out to cheat,or claims to be single.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by tobechi20(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2021
We were all confused when we voted Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by richmanrichard: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Muna4real:

4. A man who is a drunkard but goes ahead to marry a church girl and make her life a living hell. If you are a drunkard, marry your fellow drunkard and drink yourselves to madness without stressing anyone.

a girl frm a poor family shud marry a poor man too. a man shud not marry a lady that he is richer than
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 24, 2021
grin
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Boogyman557: 5:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by siofra(f): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A confused man is;

grin grin grin

This one will pepper them o

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by folake4u(f): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Bike man, Owa oh! Drop me for this thread abeg. grin grin grin
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Twoclans(f): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Haba Poco you came to a knife fight with a Grenade grin grin grin

Let me just be laughing and going.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Hayee(f): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2021
I want virtuous wife! I want virtuous wife!! He married her and start treating her like trash and adoring gold diggers cheesy cheesy grin grin

I have just come to accept the fact that Nigerian men don't like good women cheesy grin grin
They don't know what they want cheesy grin grin
Very confused logical gender tongue tongue tongue
Muna what you said in number one is true sha, I know a guy that wanted to look for the u father that abandoned him grin grin grin I just told him to better not waste his presious time and resources grin grin grin
Cos for the man to abandon you it only means he never wanted you in the first place why stress yourself and be a burden in someone's life cheesy cheesy cheesy
If he wants you he will come and look for you him self cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by techWriter1: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2021
A confused man is;
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by dhiqson(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Ask the poster above above grin me what a virtous and good woman entails
She'll say it's slavery

Anythread just to discredit men
God help y'all
Good thing is you guys born late 90s, this decade is when you hope.to get married
No forget invite us Sha
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Truvelisback(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Did anyone force the churh girl to marry the drunkard?
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Muna4real(f): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Hayee:
I want virtuous wife! I want virtuous wife!! He married her and start treating her like trash and adoring gold diggers cheesy cheesy grin grin

I have just come to accept the fact that Nigerian men don't like good women cheesy grin grin
They don't know what they want cheesy grin grin
Very confused logical gender tongue tongue tongue
Muna what you said in number one is true sha, I know a guy that wanted to look for the u father that abandoned him grin grin grin I just told him to better not waste his presious time and resources grin grin grin
Cos for the man to abandon you it only means he never wanted you in the first place why stress yourself and be a burden in someone's life cheesy cheesy cheesy
If he wants you he will come and look for you him self cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny thing is that, the world will make it look like the guy is doing the wright thing, looking for a man that abandoned him grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by femi4: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Muna4real:

4. A man who is a drunkard but goes ahead to marry a church girl and make her life a living hell. If you are a drunkard, marry your fellow drunkard and drink yourselves to madness without stressing anyone. grin

A man who continue to spend the little he has to impress a woman that doesn't like him

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Hayee(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Muna4real:

Funny thing is that, the world will make it look like the guy is doing the wright thing, looking for a man that abandoned him grin
as in ehn waste of energy and time cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Bennysam: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=Twoclans post=107904618]A man who is married and his ex who happens to be his first love is his side chic.And to make matters worse he loves her more than the wife. grin[/quot]
Personal life, sorry oooo

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by Bennysam: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Muna4real:

Just imagine. See confusion! Why didn't he just marry her instead? Some men sha
You people are confused and you won't stop blaming men for your wrong choices

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by jornwhite: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:
A confused man is;

i never knew a man's confusion start and ends with women .. maybe women confuse men.

just curious, if we remove woman from the equation nko wink grin
Re: 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World by pocohantas(f): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

grin grin grin

This one will pepper them o

The most pained ones would definitely quote me first. grin grin

Twoclans:
Haba Poco you came to a knife fight with a Grenade grin grin grin Let me just be laughing and going.

For the culture and eternal painment of people on that table. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repent guys / Waec 2022 English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 9 2022] / Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.