Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' (13137 Views)

Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja / Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Racoon(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2021
FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, in EFCC Net Over Fraud
I heard that Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami’s “friend and brother” Femi Fani-Kayode has been arrested by the EFCC for serially forging doctors’ notes from the Kubwa General Hospital and from the Federal Staff Hospital as a ploy to evade and stall court appearances over his multi-million-naira money laundry trial.

It's interesting that Fani-Kayode is one of only a few crooks and kooks who have stuck out their necks to defend Pantami’s professorial fraud. It's because like attracts like. Like FFK, Pantami lied to the Federal University of Technology Owerri about having published more than 150 journal articles when all he has published in his entire academic career is a mere 10 low-quality journal articles.

Like Fani-Kayode, Pantami lied to FUTO that he was an Associate Professor at the Islamic University of Madinah when he was actually only an Assistant Professor. Although they never used to see eye to eye, the moment Pantami became a FUTO fraudfessor, Fani-Kayode got attracted to him. Fraud attracts fraud

Pantami and Fani-Kayode are kindred spirits in fraud, forgery, and lies. A Greek proverb says, “Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.” Will Pantami use his influence as one of the closest ministers to Buhari to bail out his friend in fraud who defended his fraudfessorship?

But, wait, didn’t former APC chairman Adams Oshiomhole told a campaign crowd in Benin City on January 17, 2019 that “once you have joined APC, all your sins are forgiven.”

Why aren’t FFK’s sins forgiven like those of Orji Uzo Kalu, Akpabio, Omisere, etc.? FFK should seek the help of his friend in fraud and sue APC for fake promises, for a bait-and-switch scam!

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/11/ffk-pantamis-friend-in-fraud-in-efcc.html?m=1

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by NwaNimo1(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2021

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Racoon(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2021
"...Although they never used to see eye to eye, the moment Pantami became a FUTO fraudfessor, Fani-Kayode got attracted to him. Fraud attracts fraud. Pantami and Fani-Kayode are kindred spirits in lies, fraud and forgery...."
These are the kind of evil that freely unite politicians.
They only disagree when their egocentric interests are being affected.Fani Kayode have no shame or dignity anymore.After dealing with him, they will confine him to the political dustbin of histroy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Martahi: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2021
We no need anybody opinion, except the opinion from the LAW
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by yanabasee2: 1:08am On Nov 24, 2021
Seems APC wanted FFK to dance a bit closer so they could severely deal with him....

They allowed him to eat to his satisfaction and now is the time of reckoning....

As it's stands now... FFK will be a public trash after he's dealt with....

You abuse a Fulani man and wants to be his friend and brother, hoping that he puts all of your abuse behind him.... Not any other person but aboki? Haba

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by IvarTheBoneless: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2021
grin

Both are FFKs - Femi Fani Kayode and Farooq Fulani Kperoogi

And both are blowhards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by ipobarethieves: 2:33am On Nov 24, 2021
sad In Ife,A murderer, ritualist Adedoyin is sleeping inside AC,.They are trying to free CHIDINMA from murder case in Lagos.And now,FFK that supposed dey Alagbon/Kuje is walking around sad.This country is a joke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by kayusely70(m): 2:40am On Nov 24, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad In Ife,A murderer, ritualist Adedoyin is sleeping inside AC,.They are trying to free CHIDINMA from murder case in Lagos.And now,FFK that supposed dey Alagbon/Kuje is walking around sad.This country is a joke
That Adedoyin's matter can't be swept under the carpet! Let's wait and watch as events unfold.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Demon is in charge of nigeria
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by StPete: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2021
I'm always delighted reading Farooq's write-ups. They are usually well written, insightful, thought-provoking and with a lot of satire to it grin

With all the vile comments FFK made during his opposition phase with APC, it is little wonder he was wooed to the APC so he can be severely dealt with. One of the 48 laws of power states "draw your friends close and your enemies closer"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by mainman7(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Interesting times we are in! A Bigger thief arresting smaller thief. Wickedness now rules the World.
grin grin grin Wait! Let me clear my eyes well and re-read that. Am I the only one that is still able to read aright? Or maybe very few still retain the ability to think aright?
Pls, did you too read:
Their Bayern team-mates Niklas Sule and Josip Stanisic had tested POSITIVE for Covid last week, with the club confirming that those two players were VACCINATED!
The fully Vaccinated among the Team started showing C symptoms, and the UnVaccinated that went to Contact them later are being punished because they can Contact it from those that have it after being Vaccinated. Why are more formerly healthy people now showing C Virus Symptoms and blood clot after VaaSination?!

Wow! How Satan manage to use so audacious conspicuous Deception right in our Faces to hold this World by the Jugular still shocks me. It is now officially punishable to still use your Brain to Think!

Never bow! Retain your Brain! Don't ever allow MindFlayer to Own your Mind because it is Irreversible. Your Eternal Souls is too precious to be traded for anything in this decaying temporary World. Like if you agree, Share if not
https://www.nairaland.com/6864486/bayern-munich-dock-wages-five

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Sebastine1994(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
So many boys around my area have lost hope in life and in the government, they don't want to hear anything about this government. They are willing to be hired to do dirty job.

Boys especially carry load for head, the expectation from family and society is too much, yet they won't give you the tools to reach your potential.

Bet 9ja is the last hope of some boys in my area. That is their only hope to excape poverty in this Life. I mean boys with talents that are wasting in this country is too much, politicians don't care, all they do is distract us with théir drama everyday in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Racoon(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Perhaps they are cooking something for Fani Kayode giving the nuisance he has been to the APC in the time past.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Antoeni(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
FFK has Always been a Dubious and Fraudulent Politician
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by haconjy(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
All of them, one day, will surely pay for the stupidity they have done to Nigeria....
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by fasho01(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Gbas gbos
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by OssyMalik: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Birds of the same feather flock together. Simple
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by ForeThinker: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2021
We got it
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by oyeb15: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Lame EFCC
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by JavaScript90: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Once ffk joined APC his since we're forgiven
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by oyeb15: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Lame EFCC
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Bennysam: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./CkzLJRjg4AcAAAAC/thinking-winnie-the-pooh.gif[/img]

F.oolish

F.arooq

K.perogi
People like you will remain a fool forever

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by myglodata: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
I really don't know what Farooq's obsession with Pantami is. FFK used to attack Pantami you used that against Pantami (Pantami ignores you), now FFK in his own lack of principle goes back to his vomit and befriends Pantami you still attack Pantami and not FFK!(Yet Pantami ignores you)

Is there something we need to know about your relationship with Pantami, Farooq?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Lanrextop23333(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Abeg I need data make someone help my life abeg
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by DawnStudios(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Birds of the same feathers, one is controlled by stomach infrastructure while the other is a religious fanatic.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by AMAUCHESKY(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2021
I love it when dream is reality
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by afangide(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2021
WIKE said it.......
Re: Farooq Kperogi: 'FFK, Pantami’s Friend in Fraud, In EFCC Net Over Fraud' by Lovenorth: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2021
The question is, was it Pantami that advised him to do the crime?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos Latest News / Suntai To Doctors - I Want To Go Home / Suspected Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.