Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) (46124 Views)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by BabaCommander: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2021
So Facebook are restricting accounts from posting and commenting?
Been ages I used that platform.
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by callmetoniaa: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2021
U are even lucky they banned u for 30 days, my I was even blocked. They blocked my account instantly.. I almost cried..

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Hugotee: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2021
What is INSULT if I may ask??

Why are most Nigeria so stupid

Someone will just be at his own comfort , joining latter's together , you will be at the other end feeling bad. I call that foolishness.

Don't feel bad when some body you don't know or seen makes you feels bad .
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by MNDY(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2021
brainpulse:
Una tink say na the nonsense all of una dey do on Nairaland nayin facebook go tolerate?

I've not been banned there before. I say anything and everything on Facebook.
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

You really think your comment was fair? That was an obnoxious comment, body shaming. Shows the very poorest of the poor standards we have in Nigeria
he called me a fool that’s right to u then eh
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by OwaliZiz(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2021
This complain of yours should be done on Facebook to show your feelings

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Saao(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Haha. I have been restricted 7 times this year for 30days. Facebook is misbehaving. There was one I posted a pix then a good friend said mama Facebook and I commented ''I go beat u oo''. Next thing, Facebook restricted my account. I could only msg. No liking or commenting or adding of friends. Crazy mhen
then watch your public conduct beyond Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by socialmediaman: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Laughnow419:
Who is not scared of commenting with Facebook's way of restricting accounts.
The thing is that Facebook has no competitor at the moment. When they ban u, u can't write to them unlike YouTube. Even Nairaland has a mail supermods where you can explain yourself out. But Facebook you just have to swallow the ban for the 30 days period. I wish Seun can start doing adverts and upgrading this nairaland with features like posting videos, deleting threads, making the follow button important etc. Mehn who is not tired of Facebook right now.

Someone was banned for only using the word clown. I have been banned on Facebook unfairly countless times if there was a section to write back it wouldn't have been. If Facebook bans u you cant express yourself.

Just learn to be polite with your comments, our poor standards in Nigeria are affecting our judgements
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by socialmediaman: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Arda1000:
he called me a fool that’s right to u then eh

If you had reported them rather then take it to the next level they probably would’ve been banned. They reported you that’s why you were banned

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by We4all: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2021
I hate Facebook and Instagram with a passion but don’t have a choice. That Zuckerberg or whatever he calls himself is as annoying as the platforms he owns.

At a point, Facebook was dashing me friends I didn’t ask for. After receiving a notification suggesting I send a friend request, next I will receive another notification stating that the person has accepted my friend request. A friend request I never sent!

I was so mad that I sent them a message but got no response or apologies.

Recently, I tried deleting some uploaded videos on my Instagram account, and I was restricted with the notification that I should promote the video instead.

I tried to unfollow some people and got another notification that there were restrictions to such.

Actually, they need competition. With the way they behave one would think they own the internet. Stupid Google was misbehaving until I ported to Bing. No time for nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

If you had reported them rather then take it to the next level they probably would’ve been banned. They reported you that’s why you were banned
I don’t ever report and never will not even here on Nairaland
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
I hope buhari and liar muhamed could see this...that law is respecter of nobody...young , old , rich , famous or poor. Law is law and should be respected. I'm sure those in this govt would have felt cool with, had this happened to buhari or any of them. They'd have cried foul or witch-hunt. When you do good, you don't have to be sensitive or reactive to criticism. Awo werey
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Though I have never been banned on Facebook before, I pray I wouldn’t mistakenly fall into their trap but we Nigerians are very insultive and Facebook isn’t Nairaland where you get away with it.
You are praying because of facebook? SMH!!!! You are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Twitter is worse
Jack no get joy
Naso dey suspend my twitter account

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by afinotanjnr(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Thats facebook for u...facebook no be anybody mate... lol

Infact i reposted a video i found on facebook to my page on the same facebook and got banned for 30days too

U just have to follow their so called rules for now until a strong competitor comes out

Helladoge is like Facebook, try and use it
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Facebook dey ban? I no even know sef
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by cmikel: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Laughnow419:
The thing is that Facebook has no competitor at the moment. When they ban u, u can't write to them unlike YouTube. Even Nairaland has a mail supermods where you can explain yourself out. But Facebook you just have to swallow the ban for the 30 days period. I wish Seun can start doing adverts and upgrading this nairaland with features like posting videos, deleting threads, making the follow button important etc. Mehn who is not tired of Facebook right now.

Someone was banned for only using the word clown. I have been banned on Facebook unfairly countless times if there was a section to write back it wouldn't have been. If Facebook bans u you cant express yourself.

Someone only reported you for calling hima clawn and you got banned.

It's simple to follow community rules for an app. If you too has one you will set your rules.

Seun may not be able to develop further on nairaland because nairaland is not running on a self custom platform , In the future he may.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by We4all: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

Just learn to be polite with your comments, our poor standards in Nigeria are affecting our judgements

Poor standards for using the word clown? Please say another thing. When it comes to using foul languages, Americans are the worst.
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by BigYash: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
DropsMic:
Can't even remember the last time i opened my Facebook app
Me too.. Mark too dey misbehave .. I pray another app better than his,falls out soon. He go rest..
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2021
I can imagine nairaland in this manner chai both the person and the phone Dem go ban. Facebook dey learn work go use linkedin like fb and see total demolition of accounts
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2021
My Facebook account should be as old as Facebook itself and I’ve never been banned for once. undecided
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Laughnow419:

I was restricted over 10x I decided to abandoned the Facebook make dem get out
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Viridis(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Laughnow419:
Just look at facebook unfair restrictions history for baseless reasons. Abd u can't talk back. Just swallow the restrictions or kill yourself
Odoemenam sound like someone from om...
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Finelolo: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2021
I was removed from FIN because somebody posted a story filled with lies about her Aunt and I replied by telling them the truth. The removed me but left the liar in the group. Anyway it is not the end of life. They said I shouldn't have told them she is lying. I should have allowed them judge an innocent person. Negatively. It is well.
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2021
you can't express your self right? Let me help you
callmetoniaa:
U are even lucky they banned u for 30 days, my is 'in my own case' i was even blocked. They blocked my account instantly.. I almost cried..
done

1 Like

Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Arda1000:
It happened to me too,someone called me a fool and I replied by telling him “look how fat and unhealthy you are” and they restricted me that’s how unfair they are

NL mods don teach Mark how to ban grin
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2021
I think Facebook is losing value soon coz of this their stupid restriction
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by kurlz(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Its depends if the dude reports you..

That's how meta Developers can pick a users to deal with easily

OK. Except that. Thanks
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2021
People still visit Facebook?!!.... It's been a minute for me!

Well, Facebook has lost its appeal and value for most people.

I will likely never get banned or restricted because I don already restrict myself from using that overrated media.
Re: Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2021
me m customer ... but there is this last one they block me for 30 days then I disagree . they they review and unblock me.. but the truth is... fb block for petty reasons.. just because they enjoy that Monopoly... who they help self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) / How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction / What's The Best Data Plan For Heavy Users?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.