Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest (25775 Views)

Bloomberg: Nigeria’s Buhari Takes Medical Trip Abroad Before Doctor Strike / FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by justmondris: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2021
logonon5:
what is wrong with taking medical outreach to herdsmen? Not all herdsmen are violent

Oga we are talking about terrorist spokesman here

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by pickatyouu: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Gumi is a terrorist.
But bubu is blind to this one
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Lionnation: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Adrian98:
I believe there are northerners and Muslims here reading this post and also on Nairaland.
I’ll love to get your opinions on how things are going with this gumi man and this whole bandit and herdsmen thing. Please speak freely with and open mind and do not attack any other tribe. Thank you I’ll be expecting
create a new thread for this
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2021
This man should be arrested I believe he is a sponsor of bandits
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by alizma: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2021
That man, Gumi needs to be curtailed, he is in Kogi for no good, forget about the medical whatever but I am assuring him that he will meet his equals over there.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by LeeSantos(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2021
Wetin concern me.
If the civil war that took place had succeeded in what it was meant for I won't be worried
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by ImoleNaija: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Rebuke:
Which one is Ipob attack again?

The report is about the displaced herdsmen from the SE.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by rayvelez(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2021
The way we have repentants boko haram terrorists now we have Repentants fulani terrorists herdsmen and later thr would be Repentants bandits terrorists all in northern Nigeria.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Adrian98(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Lionnation:
create a new thread for this
What section? Plus I don’t really know how to go about that
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Curious345: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Good
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Iykenuwa(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2021
JUST ONE QUESTION: Is Gumi Fulani or not?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Benprass(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
And this government will act like they dot know what is going on.

Instead they will be fighting and killing our peaceful Igbo brothers and sisters!

Inside one country different laws.

God will destroy these evil government one day
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Fatbam003: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Guyman02: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Rebuke:
To generate traffic they have to mention IPOB, that name makes money for them, that's why the Mods scramble among themselves to push all IPOB or Igbo related stories to FP, they make money by the number of clicks on a story

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Obindigbo: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Heard that kogi was attacked by suspected herdsmen, hope it isn't what this man went to see that it happens
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by jrusky(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Now we are getting to root of our problem by knowing now that Fulani govt are fully in support of banditry and provide money for Gum or super glue to carry out their fulanization, no wonder he is above the law.

Buhari wallahi except you die in Aso Rock failure to die in Aso Rock and you are kick out by 2023 oga wallahi you go collect wella. If you like buy fully air condition bicycle for Gum or super glue the day of reckoning is loading no wonder bandits refused to stop and they fear no one.

No wonder at any mention of bandit Lair Mohsmmed will be fuming and oozing foams from is mouth to defend bandit but want Ugboho and Kanu dead by ll means. To fulanized or Islamize Nigeria you lie it's fight to finish.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Positivepoint(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2021
athaboi:
This one is on a mission with bandits! Let's see as it unfolds....why must they have their own community in the forest? Can't they love among the people? Graze their cattle and return home? So their own community should be built for them in the forest? So government should increase their budget, build for Normal community and build for bandits in the forest? I hate what Nigeria is becoming

In Texas cowboys live far away from people in their massive ranch.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by od501: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2021
ikorodureporta:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/sheikh-gumi-takes-medical-services-to-herdsmen-in-kogi-forests-2/

Which one is IPOB attacks? Who is IPOB attacking? Have they raped your mother, sister, even cows like your cousins in the North? Have snatched your lands, and destroyed your crops before?

Why are you people having a sleepless night over IPOB issues?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by safetyInspector(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2021
If he did not mention IPOB it will not get their attention�.
Rebuke:

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by pedrilo: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Why has he not been arrested?
This was d same way Muhammed Yusuf the founder of boko haram was left unchecked and allowed to misguide so many that by d time he was arrested, he had enuf followers to destabilise d north.
Now gumi is left unchecked, roaming from one forest to another advocating for killer herdsmen and bandits.
The north will self destruct las las

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Wantedmiller: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Op.....you have totally gone out of it.

I saw southwest and southeast........Why choosing IPOB for headline!

Could this be hate for southeast?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by tnerro1(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Where is the airforce when you need them, if it’s to bomb IDP camps now, they will rush to the area and start bombing anyhow.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by moneyissweet(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Celebrity terrorist.

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Babathanks(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Yagba local Govt is a Yoruba part of kogi state , my Yoruba tribe there should resist any initiation initiated by this Islamic scholar cos he does not mean well for them

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by NoFucksToGive: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Inside the so called medical crates are weapons, ammunition and bullet proof vests. This man is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Na wa o I just dey read comments and the first thing that came to my mind is we Nigerians are so blinded by hate and tri balism that we can't even read before commenting.

These fulanis are victims of violence that were forced to relocate from SE/SW due to consistent attack on them.

we too hate our selves for this country and we go dey complain say White people hate Black
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Quaddafi29: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2021
Na their paddyman. Same ten and ten pence
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Babathanks(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2021
Surayj123:
Na wa o I just dey read comments and the first thing that came to my mind is we Nigerians are so blinded by hate and tri balism that we can't even read before commenting.

These fulanis are victims of violence that were forced to relocate from SE/SW due to consistent attack on them.

we too hate our selves for this country and we go dey complain say White people hate Black

You should allow them to come to your state is you are not happy that we pursue them from south west. Fulani people have been living with us since a long time But they decided to become hostile cos there kinsmen is the president of the country and they think they can have our land

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by whirlwind7(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2021
ikorodureporta:

cheesy na auto cause am

How did IPOB attacks factor into this report??
Nowhere in the entire sleaze was IPOB mentioned, but the heading was led by captioning the group as if they are the reason Sheik Gumi is taking his services into the forest at Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2021
It's strange how this bloody demagogue and religious fanatic has managed to project the Fulani as victims, whereas in fact they're the actual perpetrators of all the evil that has befallen the nation in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by ashawopikin(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2021
The minister of Fulani herdsmen is really working o, first school now medical services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Amokachi, Super Eagles Players Present A Jersey To Emir Of Kano (Photos) / House Of Representatives Orders CBN To Suspend Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.