Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest (25791 Views)

Bloomberg: Nigeria’s Buhari Takes Medical Trip Abroad Before Doctor Strike / FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Gbigbon: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Very unfortunate
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Safyqueen: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adrian98:
Thank you. Do you think Buhari despite his military experience is being biased and being tribalistic?

Buhari is not tribalistic but because the media had always dig seriously into his affairs looking for anything to puncture that word 'integrity' ascribe at him, they will find one thing or the other. His appointments for example is zonal but the media will not analyse it by zone but by tribal. This tribal analysis will result to three Hausa Fulani to one Yoruba to one South south and probably one South East. They will regards the entire three zones in the north as one zone where everyone is Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by ArewaNorth: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adrian98:
What do you mean by
How do you expect such people to tackle your problem except by force”?
Also I don’t think everything is about the government. As a people we should be able to advance and make life better for ourselves. Also I think bringing PMB into this is out of context and will only take us back to being biased, political and tribalistic. Once again thank you. It has been great so far

I mean our Govts (present & past) can't do anything rational due to poor laws & neglect of citizens, the only thing we are good in is using force to make citizens accept Govt's decisions.
Thanks, hope all will be well!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Adrian98(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
ArewaNorth:

I mean our Govts (present & past) can't do anything rational due to poor laws & neglect of citizens, the only thing we are good in is using force to make citizens accept Govt's decisions.
Thanks, hope all will be well!
It’s been nice relating with you. I believe if we listen and understand ourselves this way we’ll be able to create solutions and move forward
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by christistruth01: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This country keeps getting crazier by the day . So Gumi is now focusing his efforts on treating killers and bandits but neglecting his own people who have been victims of herdsmen attack ? This is the proper definition of misplaced priorities

Education doesn't always give Wisdom

To think Sheikh Gumi is a Medical Doctor
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by christistruth01: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This country keeps getting crazier by the day . So Gumi is now focusing his efforts on treating killers and bandits but neglecting his own people who have been victims of herdsmen attack ? This is the proper definition of misplaced priorities

Education doesn't always give Wisdom

To think Sheikh Gumi is a Medical Doctor

He should Kuku Build them an Hospital and live in the forest with them permanently
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by caye(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Positivepoint:

In Texas cowboys live far away from people in their massive ranch.

Look at this big, fat lie.
For starters, cowboys are more in Brazil and Argentina than in the USA. Their ranch stations are in rural areas, within where people live. How Texas became a gold standard for Africans,I don't know.
By the way, does the Texan live far away from sane society? Aren't their ranches like big farms that are accessible not like Dracula's den of evil?
You Fulani disinformationista are really working overtime.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by ArewaNorth: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adrian98:

It’s been nice relating with you. I believe if we listen and understand ourselves this way we’ll be able to create solutions and move forward

You're most wlcm. All will be well when we are ready, and I hope we learn to be proactive!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Leverage2021: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
whirlwind7:

Trying to sound detribalized in today's Nigeria actually makes you look uninformed.

Tribalism has become an official policy of the Nigerian govt. Have you been criticizing Buhari over this?
If you haven't, then gedifvck outta here, and shove that self righteousness in your ass grin grin
he is a Muslim playing Taqiya on you
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Leverage2021: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
whirlwind7:

Trying to sound detribalized in today's Nigeria actually makes you look uninformed.

Tribalism has become an official policy of the Nigerian govt. Have you been criticizing Buhari over this?
If you haven't, then gedifvck outta here, and shove that self righteousness in your ass grin grin
Suraj he is a Muslim playing Taqiya on you
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Danielkelly: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
This man should be arrested I believe he is a sponsor of bandits
pls don't say dat
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by louqas: 4:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Guyman02:

The story said Medical outreach to Kogi due to displacement of herdsmen from South East and South West but the heading on front page says IPOB attack just to vilify Igbo people and IPOB and generate traffic to make money.

It's like 70% of political stories on Nairaland front page to generate traffic has to do with IPOB, Igbos, South East, meth, IPOB, Igbos, South East, meth, IPOB, Igbos, South East meth shocked

The remaiming 30 % is news about bandits attack on abuja kaduna highway.....bandits attack in zamfara sokoto kaduna Niger state....Tinubu....Yoruba....ibadan brown roofs and how other Nigerians hate ibos and dont want then to leave Nigeria.
Seun must make money now and only high traffic can guarantee that... you should be grateful for getting free publicity on nairaland....if not for nairaland who for know IPOB,UGM,ESN
Re: Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest by Tundex911: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
And someone will be telling me one Nigeria...

Aye gbogbo yin lo ma baje

Bubu no see Gumi for arrest bah??

This one wey Gumi no encourage more bandit or herdsmen??

I just pity the incoming presido cuz no be small job he's going to tackle comes 2023

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.