Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads (41410 Views)

Elder Sis / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) / Ankara Bikini And Swim Wears For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by OSDD(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Na bottom your bros dey o...
Person dey mount am steady.

Na Wetin the oracle gimme be that

11 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2021
OSDD:
Na bottom your bros dey o...
Person dey mount am steady.

Na Wetin the oracle gimme be that

Seems you've mounted one before, or maybe they mount you cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2021
That is some strong gay shit vibes right there. shocked shocked Guide your anus jealously incase of incest homosexuality. Damn!! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Babaken(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Jay5mie:
Mind your biz
bros why na how he go mind his business so you want him to drill his ass before he go raise voice.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Chuksemi(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:
My elder brother came to for a training in the city I live and will be staying at my place. After he changed into his boxers and came to the parlor my eyes moved to his waist and guess what I saw? Waistbeads of different colors and designs. He is a tech guy, never used to wear one even in his school days, I asked him what's up and he just laughed and said he likes them angry
As a man I have seen a lot of ladies adorn their waistlines with lovely waistbeads and I love it but seeing it on the waist of my elder brother almost made me go nuts with confusion angry
How can a full grown man be wearing
waistbeads and feeling really cool with it??

What could it mean?? He is not married, the last time we had an idea that he was in a relationship was about 4 years ago and they had long broken up.

I am thinking of calling my dad to tell him about it.

Please don't tell me to mind my business, he's our first son and the eldest and I think I should be concerned.

Mind your business and ignore. He will come out of the closet when he is ready to.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2021
So, guys dey wear waistbeads grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by BigYash: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:
My elder brother came to for a training in the city I live and will be staying at my place. After he changed into his boxers and came to the parlor my eyes moved to his waist and guess what I saw? Waistbeads of different colors and designs. He is a tech guy, never used to wear one even in his school days, I asked him what's up and he just laughed and said he likes them angry
As a man I have seen a lot of ladies adorn their waistlines with lovely waistbeads and I love it but seeing it on the waist of my elder brother almost made me go nuts with confusion angry

What could it mean?? He is not married, the last time we had an idea that he was in a relationship was about 4 years ago and they had long broken up.

Please don't tell me to mind my business, he's our first son and the eldest and I think I should be concerned.
Could be some kind of amulet for your bro. Why do you want to burst your bros's code?No go dey do pass yourself o

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Blacknote: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin
Try remove all vaseline And olive oil available!
B4 matter get worst

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by haakeem2(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
If u want him to hate you go on and snitch it to your darling father.i don't understand why women can't mind their business,this was how my younger sis landed me in trouble months back....already forgiven her sha...

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by KingMack(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your bro has deleted the Sapien..he is left to be Homo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Vulcanheph(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dear nairalanders

Should I tell the OP , or I should just mind my business ? cheesygringrincheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by MufasaLion: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Let your brother be! He's an adult, not a toddler. Nobody can tell me what to do with my body!

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by MufasaLion: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
LIVINGICON:
That is some strong gay shit vibes right there. shocked shocked Guide your anus jealously incase of incest homosexuality. Damn!! angry

grin grin grin

Dude, hilarious but trash.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by zed7: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pictures or we don't believe. Anyway, there are weird people everywhere, guess he's just one.
Again, maybe his boyfriend likes the sight of him wearing beads.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Flamemignon1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Dude, hilarious but trash.
Like complete thrash

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by MufasaLion: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Like complete thrash

Yup

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by SavageResponse(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:

Last week you were monitoring guests in the hotel where you work, now this.

You're a prolific busybody!

13 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
He's gay.
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Bigpapi: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:

Editor: File Photos Used For Illustration

He's an ashawo bastard
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Stonerobaba(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin
Try remove all vaseline And olive oil available!
B4 matter get worst

Wayrey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Elidrisy20: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
This your brother case na serious case
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:

Nothin we nor go see for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hm..
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by jericco1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
The spirit of Bobrisky is hovering over him.

This cannot be normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by ozueozue(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your brother is a princess �� angry grin

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by rajiedreez: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lol
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:

Funny boy. You want to call your dad cos the man has started wearing beads. Thank God he isnt doing drugs. What the crap is wrong with you? Is it that he is fornicating and bleeping raw? Or what? What's your business with it? He said he likes it, leave him alone. You dont even know your place. If you were my younger brother, na your teeth I will use as my next beads since you dont know how to mind your business. Busy body.

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nyanabo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Without mincing words, your brother might be into jazz undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by TUTU147: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Either he is a gay or he is into spiritualism.Just pray and talk to him as brother,he might open up to you and try to keep his secret secret.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) / Couple Dressed Up As Shrek & Princess Fiona For Their Wedding -SEE PHOTOS / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.