Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads (41457 Views)

Elder Sis / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) / Ankara Bikini And Swim Wears For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by AfroKnight: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy

Imagine. You don’t even know if your brother has a current girlfriend. Maybe na boyfriend him get. This matter the wrapper.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
TundeWX:
Some things are better left unsaid.
Why don't u seat him down over a bottle of scotch and ask him...u may get the answers ur looking for

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Germi9: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gaysm

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Ladycewhy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Female son.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by bigcee(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
You better use super glue to glue your yansh anytime he is around. No just trust that nigga grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by younglleo: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

roflmao

same thing came to my mind lmao

iswear you aint normal

in XENDER terms

ithink his brother is at the recieving end, but we dont know who is SENDING
Soo u mean his bro issa male screamer

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
The guy na gay straight up

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Fatalveli(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
He’s probably counting on you seeing it and telling your parents. Doesn’t seem like he actually cares, I mean if he does he wouldn’t have brought the beads along knowing fully well he’ll be staying at your place.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by OwaliZiz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tofiakwa, Aru

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by destinychidi: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
TELL YOUR PARENTS
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Loreettaa: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:

shocked

GAY ALERT

He’s your brother....Yeahh! But no ever try follow am crash for the same bed ohh, make he no finish your anus.. cheesy
Gay is different from incest.

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by EyenNtokon: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Op Sorry where're u from?
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Danny287(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
younglleo:
grin grin grin
Try remove all vaseline And olive oil available!
B4 matter change hands

grin grin Na wa oh you mean to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Kajaard: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mood11:
Your brother is a GAYsha gang lipsrsealed

Tech guys are weirdos sha

My thoughts exactly. Waist beads on a man's waist just raises the GAYdar to high alert.
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by StylesX: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mood11:
Your brother is a GAYsha gang lipsrsealed

Tech guys are weirdos sha
Speak for yourself, I'm a tech guy and I find it disgusting undecided
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by wmoruf(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
I've seen that before on my friend's waist nd his brother's.. they are lagosians (indigen)..one year like that they went for eyo festival nd both return home with beads...one for each tho...I was was surprised nd ask them what is the use...they both told me it for protection..so long they have it on, no attack whatsoever can have effect...spiritual or physical..stray bullets nd the likes..the younger bro died in 2019 sha due to fr*t levels..I con dey imagine if e forget to wear his beads on that day�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Adondai for laff here grin grin grin

Are you from Edo state?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by studentwriter(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
OSDD:
Na bottom your bros dey o... Person dey mount am steady.

Na Wetin the oracle gimme be that
grin grin grin you sabi how this guy go feel after him see this your comment
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by ollybasa: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
It is for a man to Bleep well.
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by studentwriter(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
LIVINGICON:
That is some strong gay shit vibes right there. shocked shocked Guide your anus jealously incase of incest homosexuality. Damn!! angry
grin
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by BarrElChapo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:
My elder brother came to for a training in the city I live and will be staying at my place. After he changed into his boxers and came to the parlor my eyes moved to his waist and guess what I saw? Waistbeads of different colors and designs. He is a tech guy, never used to wear one even in his school days, I asked him what's up and he just laughed and said he likes them angry
As a man I have seen a lot of ladies adorn their waistlines with lovely waistbeads and I love it but seeing it on the waist of my elder brother almost made me go nuts with confusion angry
How can a full grown man be wearing
waistbeads and feeling really cool with it??

What could it mean?? He is not married, the last time we had an idea that he was in a relationship was about 4 years ago and they had long broken up.

I am thinking of calling my dad to tell him about it.

Please don't tell me to mind my business, he's our first son and the eldest and I think I should be concerned.

Editor: File Photos Used For Illustration

While not snoop around a lil more.. his phone WhatsApp, the groups his is on etc.... should give you a basic idea if you should be worried or not.
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are still displaying stupidity. Your brother likes wearing waist beads so how does that concern you. You can't see your own foolishness.

How could you be saying such. That he should mind his business?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by timchogon81: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
I have seen some guys put on waist beads Sha. Though I don't know what it is for because they will always make sure it is visible
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Flog am when he's sleeping

EkehPraise:
My elder brother came to for a training in the city I live and will be staying at my place. After he changed into his boxers and came to the parlor my eyes moved to his waist and guess what I saw? Waistbeads of different colors and designs. He is a tech guy, never used to wear one even in his school days, I asked him what's up and he just laughed and said he likes them angry
As a man I have seen a lot of ladies adorn their waistlines with lovely waistbeads and I love it but seeing it on the waist of my elder brother almost made me go nuts with confusion angry
How can a full grown man be wearing
waistbeads and feeling really cool with it??

What could it mean?? He is not married, the last time we had an idea that he was in a relationship was about 4 years ago and they had long broken up.

I am thinking of calling my dad to tell him about it.

Please don't tell me to mind my business, he's our first son and the eldest and I think I should be concerned.

Editor: File Photos Used For Illustration
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nmezor(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pretty weird
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by ollybasa: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
The world is turning to something else. Every lady now also value their yansh pass anything now. Hmm
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by freemi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ovokoo
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Badsod(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omoh! Orisirisi lon se le o
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by purples25(f): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
He's not your property.
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by GenerationNext: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
He is a homo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Dressed Up As Shrek & Princess Fiona For Their Wedding -SEE PHOTOS / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.