Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads (41470 Views)

Elder Sis / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) / Ankara Bikini And Swim Wears For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:
My elder brother came to for a training in the city I live and will be staying at my place. After he changed into his boxers and came to the parlor my eyes moved to his waist and guess what I saw? Waistbeads of different colors and designs. He is a tech guy, never used to wear one even in his school days, I asked him what's up and he just laughed and said he likes them angry
As a man I have seen a lot of ladies adorn their waistlines with lovely waistbeads and I love it but seeing it on the waist of my elder brother almost made me go nuts with confusion angry
How can a full grown man be wearing
waistbeads and feeling really cool with it??

Editor: File Photos Used For Illustration

You gerrit? But if you don't gerrit, forget abourrit. cool cool cool
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by donMIG(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Look no further...
He is either Gayyy
Or....
He is a Cultist n into fraud

Where us that ur bro sef
I need clapp h head sef
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by armyofone(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fake thingz as with the Nigeria fakery juju lifestyle.

To him now he has protection from the village people undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Karleb(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
He's gay.
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Lionofthedesert: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
NA JAZZ NA, HAVE SEEN A LOT OF GUYS WEARING IT...............

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Iconnect1: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
People wear waist beads for different reasons,that doesn't mean he is gay.

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by OSDD(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
studentwriter:
grin grin grin
you sabi how this guy go feel after him see this your comment

He asked for more clarification na...na wetin dem show me, naim I talk
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by kingthreat(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:
His body.... His choice...
And you're thinking of calling your father, to tell him what exactly??

Bloody crap. Someone like you can screw your sibling and say it is your choice.
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by gidado14(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:
My elder brother came to for a training in the city I live and will be staying at my place. After he changed into his boxers and came to the parlor my eyes moved to his waist and guess what I saw? Waistbeads of different colors and designs. He is a tech guy, never used to wear one even in his school days, I asked him what's up and he just laughed and said he likes them angry
As a man I have seen a lot of ladies adorn their waistlines with lovely waistbeads and I love it but seeing it on the waist of my elder brother almost made me go nuts with confusion angry

What could it mean?? He is not married, the last time we had an idea that he was in a relationship was about 4 years ago and they had long broken up.

I am thinking of calling my dad to tell him about it.

Please don't tell me to mind my business, he's our first son and the eldest and I think I should be concerned.

hmmmm Stop sleeping in thesame room with him a friendly advice if not you are going to be raped

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
He's swinging on d down low grin
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
WiszyFraud:

shocked

GAY ALERT

He’s your brother....Yeahh! But no ever try follow am crash for the same bed ohh, make he no finish your anus.. cheesy
C.H.I.L.D.I.S.H. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by descarado: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Has nothing to do with gay.
That's amulet.

Men wear that in the olden days for protection.
Gay men don't wear waist beads

Example of a bus conductor with waist beads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by iamme1234(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ur Broda na cult guy
Take it or leave it
I do not see it in my school days years ago before you were born.
The beads are for protections against gun shot,
Cutlass.
Ask him with scope and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Judolisco(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
No b tech guy... Na yahoo boy or gayburiel
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Stylishdebby(f): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin is that him in the picture above? That one na mad o
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Cleanworld(f): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:

What could it mean?? He is not married, the last time we had an idea that he was in a relationship was about 4 years ago and they had long broken up.

Please don't tell me to mind my business, he's our first son and the eldest and I think I should be concerned.

And your dad will beat him for it abi? Why not be the mature one here and let the sleeping dog lies? He didn't put it in a coffin or in a diabolic way and hide it in his bag. As long as that beads stays on his waist just dey sit down dey look am.

See you earn trust, loyalty and long life friendship when you keep your mouth shut sometimes.

And you know that no matter how long, skeleton can't stay in the wardrobe forever .

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Giltexo: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Selina tested
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by ucha1: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Three things are involved

Voodoo
Gay
Bomber if not one it all 3
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:

I know of a guy in my area he also uses waist beads but the guy don waka far o,even some ladies that put it on is not ordinary not to talk of a guy .
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Pumpumking: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
EkehPraise:

ok so yor elder brother is gay sir correct: he either yanshin men or men yanshin his yansh sir...my advise: Burn hi
.Gay people are eveil sir!!! (no ofeinsece) angry
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by WoundedLamb: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
People on here are so narrow minded. There is no reason to assume he's gay. But let me ask you, what would be your reaction if he came to you as gay? Will you join the world in antagonizing him? Many guys open up to their friends more than their family members cause most family members see the world in black and white.

OP, be a safe space for your brother. Make yourself available for him to communicate with. But do not mount pressure on him cause it's his life and he is not a kid. If he's gay and you didn't know all this while, and then suddenly he doesn't bother hiding it anymore, then I'd say he's gotten to a phase where he's tired of living a lie. He doesn't care anymore who deserts him at this point. He's ready to find out who his real family is. The question is, are you his real family? Does the gender he loves mean all the good things he's done for you as a big brother aren't important anymore? Do you really think the guy you've known all your life is suddenly a bad person cause he's gay?

I've maintained that homophobia doesn't make any sense cause hating gay people doesn't make them extinct. They are around us as our brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, aunties, uncles, cousins, friends, colleagues, school mates, etc. You love and appreciate them already. If finding out they're gay is enough to wipe away all the good memories of them you had, then they're better off without you.

And those suggesting he would harm the OP, how many of y'all have harmed your little sisters? Disgusting.

8 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Bellerophon: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Basic psychology renders most of the comments posted on here in reaction to the thread as sophistries and illogical generalizations! Human psychology while complex can be empirically observed and understood for the purpose of making empirical and infallible conclusions! Homosexuality in the African culture is very much frowned upon both traditionally and by the dominant religions in Africa, in most countries it is penalized as a criminal offense as well.

Now the punishment from the criminal offense is not what deters a homosexual from coming out rather than the public opprobrium and ostracizing that accompanies such public disclosure of their sexuality! The African society is communal and interactive surviving on a loose chain of acquaintanceships, friendship, kinships and familial relationships! The homosexual understands how culturally interconnected the society he lives in is, how quickly his family can become an object of ridicule and social condemnation, thus, he does everything to mask any vestige or trace of his sexuality in any way perceptible to family, friends and society outside the bubble of his homosexual relationship!

If your brother was homosexual his psychological defenses will not allow a flippant brandishing of his sexuality however subtle before you! As humans we fear the backlash from the disappointment and disaffection in the reaction of family and kindred towards any acts of social deviance we are guilty of more than we care about the consequence from people with whom we share less significant relationships! Same logic of psychology that will not allow a hypothetical undergraduate student that smokes take a lighter or his packet of rizzla home especially where the background is a religious one, not for the lack of the urge but for the need to keep appearances, familial relationships are the earliest form of interaction we learnt as humans and the most valuable to us.

Now the conclusion logically will be, given the prevalence of fetish and diabolical practices rife among youths disguising as technological entrepreneurs to participate in fraudulent conversions and theft online! The tech tag is probably a smoke screen and the waist bead more than anything evidence of his participation in diabolism, esotericism, occultism or indigenous religious practices. The bead probably symbolizes the embodiment of a chakra, or a talisman, a good luck charm and anything diabolical that fits into the description! You should rather concern yourself about ending up as an ingredient in a mortar when his gullibility allows his morality derail to the point of his greed beclouding his conscience and offering you as propitiation to the gods for good luck! The bead is just a gateway..there are many dimensions beyond... it is a superhighway.. reason it is called life!
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
kingthreat:

Bloody crap. Someone like you can screw your sibling and say it is your choice.

Kikikikikiki grin
There's a very thin line between acting out of concern and interfering with a person's life...
OP has acted out of concern by talking to him about it, and he's obviously adamant about it...
The guy wear waist bead, e no kill person...

And also what's with the bolded?
Have you met me before to know what I'm like??
How do you know whether or not I have siblings??

((Shakes head))
I expected better from you undecided...
How disappointing undecided...
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by OBALOLA55(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
YOUR BROTHER NA AGBA G
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by chuksbogus: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:

There are complications that comes with anal sex and when the time the complication occurs and he is hospitalized , everybody is drawn into it. Be it the hospital bill, relation to stay with him and help him out through out the admission and recovery, the emotional hurt and pain the family members will feel due to his ill-health. So its not his body. No man is an island. If the family abandon him since his body his choice when he gas complication u all will label them wicked. Atimes the choices will make affect other of our relations so its not his body .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your brother may be gay.... I love seeing ladies with waist bead but I can't imagining a man wearing one
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by hollamanng(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:
we men don't reason that way, na woman way be that
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by West2019(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
some guys are fuckin your brother from the anus
Re: My Elder Brother Wears Waistbeads by dododawa1: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na cult guy or OPC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Dressed Up As Shrek & Princess Fiona For Their Wedding -SEE PHOTOS / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.