Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,209 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family (13762 Views)

Aba Soldiers Killing: Abaribe Forced Out Of SUV By Soldiers In Abia / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by mystery22: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Boko Haram has successfully infiltrated the north..pity anyone still doubting
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Danjikanbauchi: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
We told you that This Fulani terrorists government have agenda to killed and destroy anybody that is not fulani but what is holding them down is the great IPOB, instead of joining forces you keep fighting and abusing yourselves here because you beleive you are a Yoruba Muslim so it won't get to you.

If the Fulani can't face you face to face they will use Nigeria army to subdue your people then the bororo will invade.

Yorubas and Igbos should stop fighting among themselves but Yoruba Muslims will not listen.

Obadiah Mailafiya of blessed memory said it they will start kidnapping and killing important people inside town after they are done with villagers.

Imagine an army forces burning peoples home and business not that there is a war. How many officers and army forces have been killed by fulani and Boko Haram have the army ever burnt the innocent peoples home and destroy their business no.

It only happen in SE or SS.
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Westaribo:

No let that lizard meat bbq seller hear you oooh lol. Imagine person go dey support rubbish, baffles me
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by letitrainnow(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Be set free
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by kokomilala(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2021
If true, then it goes to further perpetuate the ongoing notion that the Nigerian military-its whole collective - has been reduced to rubbish, a gang of mercenaries, or put mildly, a band of soldiers of fortune. There are disgusting cases of Yahoo boys engaging the services of soldiers to either intimidate or coerce their victims or opponents to pay, with soldiers getting a share of the cut.
Overtime, the military has diminished its constitutional value in its interaction with society because of its belligerent manner of diplomacy and its outright use of force. Thus, the public views it as a rubbish clique of irresponsibles.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by oluwaahmed: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2021
The only thing to say here is that evil is eveil no matter the tribe pointing out the evil. It makes no sense rejoicing when truth is suppressed because the person is from another tribe, better to get the message and ignore the messenger. Many top nigerians have said this about the army, from TY Danjuma, to malaria to NK, to igboho. Remember politics is for the living not the dead, and when good people fail to resist evil, evil men triumph

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by CaptainPrince(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Oloribu to ni eleyi.....what as tribe or religion got to do with unlawful kidnapping...get a life fellow
gentiles:
He is Yoruba muslim, he deserves no pity.

2 Likes

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by LAZAREY: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Wonder why the son refuse to get in touch with the Alaafin of Oyo. His father was close to the king before. Also the Chief Imam of Oyo town, including the former Chairman, Oyo State Muslim Pilgrims board, Alh Akewugbagold, are the brothers. Something isnt clear here.
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Arelyn: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Things like this will continue to happen for as long as we choose to socially empower military and para-military forces...We have a way of oppressing one another especially when we are connected to some para-military or military officials and we will still be the one to come online and cry foul when we fall at the receiving end of this attitude...I will "show" you, that's where it starts from

Also, 95% of our social media content is largely based on the military being some sort of demi-god you don't get into trouble with anyone close to them, be it their wife, kids, uncle, etc...we need a social reverse engineering to bring the power back to the civilian

Don't oppress one another with this officials irrespective of your connection but I know these won't happen because we are all a bunch of oppressive individuals who will try to be get one above the next person, no wonder our leaders are oppressive too

1 Like

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by techWriter1: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Our highly respected soldiers do came to lauds under this governmentTufia
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by LAZAREY: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Wonder why the son or the family refuse to get in touch with the Alaafin of Oyo. His father was close to the king before. Also the Chief Imam of Oyo town, including the former Chairman, Oyo State Muslim Pilgrims board, Alh Akewugbagold, are the brothers. Something isnt clear here.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by streetzdreamz(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2021
The way people mostly turn a blind eye to these events is disturbing. Their supporters always quick to blame the victim or tag the story false, so many comments here reeks of tribal hatred and a nonchalant disposition to the pain of a fellow citizen. And it's the same ediots that screams one nation, one country! how I ended up sharing same geopolitical zones with this apparent neanderthals I'll never know. I mean, what will it cost you guys to speak against evil, make the appropriate arms of government do right by her citizens and everyone lives a somewhat normal life!!! Police, military brutality has been on for decades, people protested against it and demanded for better governance, these Archaic humans faulted it. I think it's safe to say your ideology isn't different from that of terrorists who derives pleasure in hurting others and one day you barbaric lots will all get paid in your own coin inshallah..I just wish the man is still alive and released soon.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by oyeb15: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Why are we black people always fast to share our problems with others than our riches!

Nothing concern me abeg.
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Adlac(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
[[s]quote author=Leverage2021 post=107912598]Yoruba Muslims I don commot hand from una problem

Fulani army are your brother's[/quote][/s]
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Fourwinds: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
airminem:
Fake news., fake soldiers!

The media should be fair & transparent when reporting issues concerning the military.

Buhari miscreants as usual
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2021
airminem:

The media should be fair & transparent when reporting issues concerning the military.

You were there
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by IbileIfe: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Alhaji Lai Mohammed will call this FAKE NEWS.
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Lifestone(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2021
airminem:

What is the true news? Please let us know
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Zion1200: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2021
airminem:

What do you mean by fake news or fake soldiers?
Due to my profession I can never say anything bad against the military but at the same time I'm not happy about the way things are going in this country because this could happen to anyone including your relatives.
I did my investigation yesterday and that was exactly what I got from the nearby command...I don't know his offense yet tho', so don't just ulter trash all in the name of making the front page or is it until it happens to anyone in your family?
One voice is what we need in Nigeria irrespective of tribe or religion if not this people will still continue to be threatening the masses badly.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Ademicheal2: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2021
Alhaji is a nice man e doesn't deserve such treatment. He has helped Oyo people is so many ways. Am a friend to his child tunde. D guy is loving like is father. Please free Alhaji tula
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Nigeria army us now more or less than a terrorist organization, why can the police arrest him
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Slave nation
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by airminem(f): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Zion1200:

What do you mean by fake news or fake soldiers?
Due to my profession I can never say anything bad against the military but at the same time I'm not happy about the way things are going in this country because this could happen to anyone including your relatives.
I did my investigation yesterday and that was exactly what I got from the nearby command...I don't know his offense yet tho', so don't just ulter trash all in the name of making the front page or is it until it happens to anyone in your family?
One voice is what we need in Nigeria irrespective of tribe or religion if not this people will still continue to be threatening the masses badly.
Thanks!
You media people are always quick to label the military all kind of names without resort to proper investigations?! Why will the sensational report say "kidnapped by soldiers"?? Isn't that already calling the military kidnappers(criminals)?... Your investigation means nothing if you also is spewing sh!t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Naijaolosho2: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
jojofola:
We are in a jungle, always stay prepared.

The best comment on page 1.
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Badsod(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Such an ugly situation and a bad operational mode. We pray he is safe and released alive.
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Badonasty(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omo...any case wey involve Defense Intelligence Agency no be small thing oo
Re: Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family by Tundex911: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
And Gumi walking freely on the street...

I blame those who voted for bubu first time and second time.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPA Appoints New Gms, Agms To Boost Service Delivery / Tinubu Transformed Lagos With Blueprint – APC Group / FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.