Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) (67278 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Pastor 63, Marries 18 Years Old Choir Member As Second Wife / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
I think is better to marry her than codedly fucking after service
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
thesicilian:
He will have a good Bible verse to defend his actions, no matter how abnormal it is

What's wrong in an adult marrying an adult?
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
bencr7:
omo that is big lies, no be naija will dey,they go still criticize him for him to marry a lady that is suppose to be is daughter age mate.
I am fond of nairaland very well!
There is no where anybody will insult an imam (no matter his age) for marrying an 18 years old lady.
But all the cases that people complain off is what I have highlighted
1:the imam married a girl less than 18 years and often times they are really less
2:the imam already has wives and is now adding a fourth wife who will often times be a teenager
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nice one! She's an adult.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by nedekid: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Chai, chai cool
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
studentwriter:
Ned nwoko come be wetin?
mind your business

Ned is a sugar grandaddy na, any smart person knows that. the only difference between Ned and the above h0rny goat in robe is that Ned uses his money to marry an 18yr old, where the above used the bible!
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Edyice:
As second wives grin

This thing too funny grin

What happened to thirty years old lady or forty five years old lady

there is no recommended age difference between a man and his wife, the only issue here is if he still has a first wife, in which that will be polygamy
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Lixusheng(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

iwant to believe the first wife is dead, if nat this na al shades of wrong!

okay what if the first wife is dead, would you stil hang the pastor for the new union?

If na Muslims una go hang dem grin
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by todugo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
baralatie:
I was specifically looking a pastor righteousness to comment o

I am sure she was already pregnant that made him marry her. grin

1 Share

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by iFESTAC680(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Papa de find fresh blood. grin

So many people have been brain washed to the point that they even think again.
This man has members of which some are Elders
and none could call him to order?

I strongly condemn this .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
I am also suspicious of the report.

I suspect the pastor is remarrying because the first wife is late....but trust the press, they would rather be salacious so as to earn views and clicks.

Until proven otherwise, the marriage is valid, and nothing is wrong with it. They are both adults, even though the age gap is very very wide.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by studentwriter(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Nice one! She's an adult.
God bless you
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lixusheng:

If na Muslims una go hang dem grin
Muslims usually marry 13, 14 year olds, who are not up to the age of adults, an 18 year old is already an adult.

Secondly muslim girl child brides are usually given away by their fathers, they have no say in it, but this apparently is the choice of the lady, it was not forced on her
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by studentwriter(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
backbencher:
I am also suspicious of the report.

I suspect the pastor is remarrying because the first wife is late....but trust the press, they would rather be salacious so as to earn views and clicks.

Until proven otherwise, the marriage is valid, and nothing is wrong with it. They are both adults, even though the age gap is very very wide.
God bless you.
the first wife is late.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by freeborn02: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Christianity is a big joke grin.
Can you imagine, the same religion that criticize Islam for marring multiple wives is also doing so. Religion of jokers

The behaviour of one so-called pastor does not determine what Christianity stands for.

Because imams misbehave, does it mean Islam is evil?

And stop calling Christianity a joke; your Quran was copied from the Christian Bible.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Richy4(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just 18 haba!!!...But Children of nowadays are not really afraid at all...This one is not even afraid to behold some greyish/ wrinkled matters sad

1 Like

Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Keniwit(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
todugo:

I am sure she was already pregnant that made him marry her. grin
Naaa!
Such a scoop will over go viral before this wedding nau!

The real story will be the pastor is a widower and without doubt an 18 years choir member is the fastest to catch a pastor eye compared to single moms in church!
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by foleskay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
The pastor knows better thing. Fvcking teenage girls of 17 18 19 is one of d sweetest feelings iv experience. Menh.. Their under dey tight gan.. I have one I fvck in my street. She comes to daddy every 7pm. Haaa.. She is sweet in d middle
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
studentwriter:
God bless you.
the first wife is late.

I see.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
You didn't see where he insulted me? Or you are a pedophile supporting your own.
studentwriter:
[/b]
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by bencr7: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Insulting only the pastor?! Are we?! Why not the religion.

If it a Muslim imam now your lots would have been misbehaving!
I made a comment of pple will criticize a imams will do thiz,but different is that Jesus d founder of christianity did not marry a young girl and she is eighteen already but ur founder marry a 6 year old obere nwa And consummated d marriage when aisia was 9 years that is to show that is a tradition in ur religion that why pple criticize Islam because ur almighty prophets was quity of it and u guyz follow is teaching.
But is not common in christianity because Jesus did not teach them like that and even told them to marry only one wife if u are a pastor that why only d pastors and d church was criticize
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by tundebaba7(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
End time
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Normal thing in the church business center Enterprise.
At least he married her, the other Pastorprenaul fraudsters will just be nacking her and other choir members in the name of Bible studies.

Pedophile like Ojukwu. Ojukwu was nacking Bianca while she was still under age and living in her father's house. Nothing new.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
triple996:
Christianity is a big joke grin.
Can you imagine, the same religion that criticize Islam for marring multiple wives is also doing so. Religion of jokers

This is not about Christianity but personal choice unlike Islam where it is a law.
Get sense.
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Egabs(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
felixzo1:
passing out comdemination on people is not very smart. leave judgement to God, only he truely knows the heart Man. only God know who will go to hell. in the Old Testament people married many wives. David the man after God 's heart had many wives(and concubines) in today world you will describe him as a Randy man. Same God of yesterday is God of today and tomorrow. leave judgement matter for God to decide. carry your cross and worry less about who goes to hell. I do not in any way support his actions but it's not in my place to say he is going to hell
was David a messager of God or a prohept of God we should stop quoting out of content just to drive our point in support of wrong or evil
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tomorrow now he will start deceiving his disciples on the pulpit
Re: Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) by Egabs(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
was David a messager of God or a prohept of God we should stop quoting out of content just to drive our point in support of wrong or evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.