Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places (483 Views)

Where to buy Maca Root Powder, Sea Salt, Oregano, Rosemary in Lagos State / High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places by divineorganicgh: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Maca root for weight gain is a popular Google search. Meaning, there are a lot of people who want to gain weight naturally, without rigorous diets or exercises. Many of you reading this article, must have heard about the power of maca root for weight gain. Well, you are not wrong. It has been proven scientifically that maca root powder helps increase glute (butt), hips, or breasts of women when taken rightly, whilst adding easy but effective workout routines.

[center]What is Maca Root?[/center]
The Maca plant is a cruciferous plant that is of Peruvian origin. This plant is related to broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and kale because it is a cruciferous vegetable. Additionally, maca root is a popular accompaniment amongst Peruvian meals.

The maca plant grows in harsh weather conditions, and at very high altitudes, mostly above 4,000 meters (13,000 feet).

Read more: https://divineorganichub.com/2021/11/23/maca-root-for-weight-gain-how-to-gain-weight-in-the-right-places/

Re: Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places by gassbee: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Can dis really make u add weight
Re: Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places by divineorganicgh: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Yes, Maca root powder can aid in adding weight in the right places, so far you combine it with easy but effective workout routines. Check Google for facts if you still doubt.
gassbee:
Can dis really make u add weight
Re: Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places by tpapi: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
divineorganicgh:
Yes, Maca root powder can aid in adding weight in the right places, so far you combine it with easy but effective workout routines. Check Google for facts if you still doubt.
how can i get this maca root
Re: Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places by divineorganicgh: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello, sir! You can place an order on our online store and we would have it shipped to your address.
tpapi:
how can i get this maca root
Re: Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places by tpapi: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
divineorganicgh:
Hello, sir! You can place an order on our online store and we would have it shipped to your address.
can i come physically n purchase from your office
Re: Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places by divineorganicgh: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Of course! The only thing is that for now, our HQ is in Ghana, but we can ship to you in Nigeria.
tpapi:
can I come physically n purchase from your office

(1) (Reply)

If Your Finding It Dificult To Conceive A Baby,come In Here / My Toe Swear To Make My Life Miserable Oo / Man Cuts Off Own Manhood While Dreaming Of Slaughtering Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.