Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! (503 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / My Covid 19 Experience - How I Tested Positive / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by Alexgman1(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2022
I am addicted to Tramadol and this has affected me so badly that am contemplating suicide. I can't go a day without taking 3-4 100mg tablets to subdue unnecessary anger, depression, anxiety, stress and low self-esteem at my place of work. Due to this addiction I can't eat what i like or want, buy nice clothes & shoes for myself, go outings and ceremonial invitations, get and use a good phone, pay my thithe and have the good things of life because 80% of my income goes to Tramadol consumption. Have lost every will to continue existing because have tried to stop several times but each time i try i get withdrawal symptoms and its like hell. I wish i never started this horrible journey. What can i do to help myself of this situation? Am just fed up.

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by TheMensch(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
I never knew TM could be this addictive...
Re: Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by Alexgman1(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2022
TheMensch:
I never knew TM could be this addictive...
Yea its a level 5 opiod drug.
Re: Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by Mooh247: 10:42pm On May 01, 2022
cool

Simply seek a therapist and a psychologist .... Some withdrawal syndrome can be almost fatal so seek professional help

Addiction is a serious sickness that requires serious medical attention, do not treat it like a joke and don't seek self treatment

If you have money apply for the service of crestcare.ng doctors they would treat you from the comfort of your home and assign a psychologist to you all for small money

No amount of , Prayer, fasting, deliverance, juju Counselling, advice or self help can save you, doctors would have to device a treatment plan for you after conducting test, and prescription drugs would be offered to lower the effect of sudden withdrawal... Your body chemical is already badly messed up and you are dependent on tramadol to function

Good news is after clinical detoxification and a month professional treatment your problems should be over

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by illicit(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2022
If you are a student

Visit the Guidance counsellor
Ok you are a worker, see NGOs
Re: Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by TheMensch(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2022
Alexgman1:
Yea its a level 5 opiod drug.

Me I thought it is only taken as a sex enhancement drug...

Anyway, you can quit it by gradually reducing the quantity daily
Re: Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by libertyfather(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2022
TheMensch:

Me I thought it is only taken as a sex enhancement drug...

Anyway, you can quit it by gradually reducing the quantity daily

Easier said than done.....That thing called addiction to drug is not easy to conquer Mooh247 has said it all

1 Like

Re: Drug Addiction: Share Your Experience & How You Stopped! by 1873ao: 6:11am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Simply seek a therapist and a psychologist .... Some withdrawal syndrome can be almost fatal so seek professional help

Addiction is a serious sickness that requires serious medical attention, do not treat it like a joke and don't seek self treatment

If you have money apply for the service of crestcare.ng doctors they would treat you from the comfort of your home and assign a psychologist to you all for small money

No amount of , Prayer, fasting, deliverance, juju Counselling, advice or self help can save you, doctors would have to device a treatment plan for you after conducting test, and prescription drugs would be offered to lower the effect of sudden withdrawal... Your body chemical is already badly messed up and you are dependent on tramadol to function

Good news is after clinical detoxification and a month professional treatment your problems should be over

[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew

(1) (Reply)

Can Ciprofloxacin Treat Gonorrhea / High Prolactin Tea / Feeling Hotness In My Stomach, Fatigue And Weakness For Almost Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.