Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? (22449 Views)

Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by TheLasyBuddha: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Nksleek:
I can’t eat food without fish meat or egg. Yesterday, my guy wanted to do concoction rice with the rice left but I refused because none was available. According to him I am broke and proud but how can I tell him that my late mom sold food and I had it in abundance. How can I tell him that while growing up only dogs were fed without fish meat or egg. One meat sef nor dey do and nor be pride. I rather not eat than to eat without meat.

My mum is a food vendor and we had meat in abundance growing up as her children but she no dey give us, until we were of age. Now, na three she dey put for my food. Na me go even reduce am to one. Sometimes, I go eat without meat. Some days, I go eat with meat, kpomo and egg. Na the upbringing not to be placed in a box that would make us inflexible.

Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by Truvelisback(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2021
nancyib:
U must be a Yoruba, those set can eat nonsense so far meat is there
I'm not a Yoruba man. When it comes decoration of meats in stew, Yorubas are No 1.
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by Truvelisback(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2021
remele2:
I can even eat my food and leave the meat or fish without eating it at all.... Even when i have them in my food
You?

Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by michzy2(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2021
I find it difficult to eat without meat or fish
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by Faithful23(f): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
This post got me laughing grin
In this economy, I can eat without meat,egg and the likes.

Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by Naijaolosho2: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Charmingrascal:
As a Yoruba man I can't eat any meal without meat.
The least was an egg

This is tribal bigotry.
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by studentwriter(m): 4:46am On Nov 27, 2021
DisLifeSha:
I don't find it difficult to eat without meat. Poverty with type 1 diabetes has taught me to eat without meat. Ii don't even know eat most times because of financial lack due to my Type 1 Diabetes
you have type 1 diabetes??

What are the symptoms please
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by studentwriter(m): 4:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Merelyn:
I'm allergic to such things.... undecided undecided
do you have an ailment?

Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by studentwriter(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by DisLifeSha: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Yes
Frequent urination. Very tasty etc

studentwriter:
you have type 1 diabetes??

What are the symptoms please
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by studentwriter(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Yes
Frequent urination. Very tasty etc

I'm suspecting same here oh and e gets worse as I drink like 2 bottles of Pepsi everyday.
how old are you please?
I'm 29
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by DisLifeSha: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2021
My phone screen is not okay. Let's use audio chat on whatsapp

studentwriter:
I'm suspecting same here oh and e gets worse as I drink like 2 bottles of Pepsi everyday.
how old are you please?
I'm 29
Re: Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? by Aprilhampleton: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Shawarma person needed at sangotedo Lagos axis very very urgent please call or message

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / 8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / A Rookie Guide To Cooking Premium Nigerian Stew (pictures)