Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... (50514 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by QuickStandard: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
obembet:
Some men en.. Must you married her? So when u demolish the house now, what did u gain?

Men na scum

Read you won't read, now that you have commented off point, how did you feel?

Men are scum, still, most of you won't survive a week without a man's resource. SPITS

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Saintmary(f): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
obembet:
Some men en.. Must you married her? So when u demolish the house now, what did u gain?

Men na scum

You just like trouble abi.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Ayo2004: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
The younger sister will chop his money too and japa grin

This can never be me.If my girlfriend's family is disturbing too much for material things even at the point of marriage,be it bride price and others,I will just give her belle.If dem like,make Dem no bring her load come

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Lovebliss2(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
And what if he doesn't have feelings for the younger sister?
Never invest on a girl you not married to undecided
this message isn't for simps

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Joseph08(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
The family doesn't want the good gesture from the man to seize so they're trying to pass the younger sister to him grin

If you check well his parents might be suffering from hardship.

Animal of a man!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by seyz91(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy
KingEverest:
grin stupid man en for pay her flight ticket to france too
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by lkillbrokehoes: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
obembet:

Men na scum
Are you not also a man too? it means you are also a scum too. undecided
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by advanceDNA: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
And what if he doesn't have feelings for the younger sister?
Never invest on a girl you not married to undecided

Life na risk... even the woman you marry for house can still betray you let alone the girlfriend....
therefore only take calculated risk..

don’t invest what will pain on any woman...you met on the streets.. whether she born for you or not...she can still leave you to become another person’s wife or bootycall.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
bobbybrown007:
my guy abeg clean that spit jhor, if nah you nw , u go do worst. You fit even marry the mama sef

you caught me bro... especially if it is your mama, i will marry her instantly. ARRANT NONSENSE!

[img]https://c./DZMNReO4dd4AAAAM/osita-osita-iheme.gif[/img]
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by lkillbrokehoes: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
obembet:
Some men en.. Must you married marry her? So when u demolish the house now, what did u gain?

Men na scum
It's marry not married my boy, next time check your comment before clicking on "submit". ciao.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Stylishdebby(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why are some girls like this

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Dshocker(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Only on twitter you will find fake and unimaginable lies
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by lkillbrokehoes: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
That serves him right, guys of these days don't think before doing something, how can you build a house for the family of the girl you are not yet married to? no be ment be that?

I don't usually have pity for men like these, let him carry his cross, I don't give a damn.
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by ollybasa: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
He never bleep the girl? Forget and move.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
JuanDeDios:

You jumped several bars ahead there. How do you know she was forced? He seems a kind man - a very important virtue of a good husband - and she may have agreed to marry him for that reason, knowing she could grow to love him.

if that was indeed the case, then SHE would have offered herself to him and not her parents

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by 77up(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Stupid and simp men everywhere, building for a girlfriend. What happens to wait till she become your wife ,not only that till she born for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by kenchop: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
NAIRA LAND ALWAYS COPYING OLD NEWS FROM BLOGGERS. NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
They are mad!
I'll pursue them out of the house. If I don't have anything to do with the house, I'll either sell it or donate it to orphanage.
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by AyelalaOo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
I carry money give caro, caro follow oyinbo, oyinbo follow sisi, caro fit soon regret or not, na inside life, take heart young man, you only thought and guessed wrong, it's gambling.
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by etikaamos(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
DearfatherNGR:
Since yesterday I've been begging nairalanders to help me with anything for food, as I've not been paid two months salary where I work, I didn't see any help. I'm hungry and depressed and I can commit suicide, nobody to help me, please for Goodness sake help me with anything for food... 60 22 67 72 17,
Keystone bank.
that your acc number looks like lotto number stake it.
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Newboss(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mumu simp
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Karemarealty288(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
DearfatherNGR:
Since yesterday I've been begging nairalanders to help me with anything for food, as I've not been paid two months salary where I work, I didn't see any help. I'm hungry and depressed and I can commit suicide, nobody to help me, please for Goodness sake help me with anything for food... 60 22 67 72 17,
Keystone bank.

You wan commit wat ?.......why are you advertising it na

Haba you wouldn't commit it again na it's not fair.

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Akwaibomfirst: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wow......imagine..... This is very bad....

I have open box iPhone 12pro max and iPhone 11 pro max for sale, almost new and US used for sale
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Dozman88: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
What got to these guy head self?? With the economic hardship e no calculate well dey invest on top something u never get full ownership.. Sorry to say these oo. Nigerian girls of these days has no conscience at all.. Self centered and selfish.. You can only get 5% of them good and out of that 5% can also be easily influenced... Fish brain set of specie..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Valuc: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
People wey fit do this kain thing for woman and still let her go freely even if she mess up no reach 2.. Me and the other don marry ..
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
So because Moses in the Holy Bible invested on Labaran's daughter and got double of the girls instead, this guy want to emulate him abi?

Him never see anything!

But come to think of it, PH boiz no d mumu for woman like this na.... nnam bere lokwan
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Sttk: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why will you go that far on a whoreeee
Re: Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... by Pootle: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
they re-bargained grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage / Muhammad Makes List Of Top 10 Baby Names In The US For The First Time / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.