Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) (39093 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? / Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by officialwdhtv: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Meet Dr Lola Bayode, the Nigerian Doctor who built Dorian Home, the biggest Orphanage in Africa. The orphanage is located in Akure, Ondo state. Her massive developmental project would be commissioned on the 14th of October 2021.

And it consists of:
�700 homes for children
�500 capacity skill acquisition centre for women empowerment,
�Large hall for events,
�Modern clinic and
� A worship centre.

Dr Lola Bayode is a proud Nigerian ��✌

131 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by thesicilian: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Impressive. How did she finance such a monumental project?

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is commendable! We need more women like this.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
thesicilian:

She'd definitely have sponsors. I'm sure someone of her status will have influential people around her to support her projects.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by thesicilian: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

She'd definitely have sponsors. I'm sure someone of her status will have influential people around her to supper her projects.
True.
Many of us have big dreams like this, but getting even close to sponsors is a nightmare

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by MufasaLion: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
thesicilian:

True.
Many of us have big dreams like this, but getting even close to sponsors is a nightmare

That's it. Only very few people are opportuned in this life. One must always struggle for success. You can't let your dream be shattered because of a present obstacle.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by wunmi590(m): 1:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Very very impressive

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Wow!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Lalasticlala come see impressive news

5 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by dollynnn(f): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Quite impressive!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wow!!!
This is amazing!!!

God bless you ma'am for such massive contribution to society

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by GeneralPula: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
That’s good..

Better than people wasting millions on burials..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Doctoadisa(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Great achievement from a great woman. These types of women are indeed creating history.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by adesegun121(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice meeting her kissgrin

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by chris4gold(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Starseed(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is really sweet to see.

But politifians wey dey borrow money and share among themselves no fit build one single toilet for their pple.

May more sponsors locate you my doc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by kennethfranc(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice gestures... If only 20% of wealthy Nigerians can develop such mindset, Nigeria will be a better place

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by lavenjcrown(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by wink2015(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Some of these our young girls who got impregnated and throw children on the streets should also be identified and cautioned.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by RichThugg: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
thesicilian:

I’m thinking Grace, and little bit of CLITO tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Dapson73(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yoruba amaka grin

7 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Rugaria: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is what I have been thinking to do. Hope i can do so within the next 5 years! So help me God..

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Abbeyme: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yoruba Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Hanibbal(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
So no be any of these big big pastors build largest orphanage? Very interesting.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Starseed(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yorubas are truly blessed with a good heart to help humanity. In spite the economic status of the world, she still sacrificed such huge investment for humanity.

May your source never run dry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by KingDash: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
the statue sef na white people own sef.
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by bigdammyj: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by Modupeola94(f): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigerians need more of this woman, God bless her for her big heart.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) by jubrilELsudan: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / My Girl's Crazy Cravings / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.