Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,888 members, 7,956,347 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay (14389 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / Federal Government Launches The New Enhanced Security E-Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay by signature2012(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
pafra:

It is the common man like you that is causing the hardship. Ordinary this system will work perfectly in other places.

It's not like our leader's have not done thier part on this issue.

Why the insult? It's on call for
I am in Nigeria but I can not for what ever reason beginning to rain cures.

If you are in their position could you have done better? I doubt
This is the dumbness I don’t like from people like you.
You are either BMC or enjoying the suppression and oppression of this government.
Re: Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay by pafra(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=signature2012 post=107935782]
This is the dumbness I don’t like from people like you.
You are either BMC or enjoying the suppression and oppression of this government.
[/quote

I guess you have a comprehension problem. Please focus on the line of discussion on you been insultive.
Re: Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay by signature2012(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=pafra post=107936026][/quote]
Dude,F_ck off my mentions!
Re: Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay by pafra(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
signature2012:

Dude,F_ck off my mentions!

I guess you just prove me right.

I am just thinking of your type in government or in any leadership position.

You go worse pass lai Mohammed na you and buhari go de compit.

Home training no common again
Re: Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay by Realboygenius(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is a good development. Don't miss this opportunity, submit 2 or more empty sachets of the Golden morn Heritage edition pack at any of their redemption centres you stand a chance you win exciting prizes.
Re: Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay by Poleski: 2:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Being a Nigerian is a curse!
Re: Nigerian Government Launches New Electronic Passport In UK, Vows To Tackle Delay by Amujale(m): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Africans invented all the better things in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Longest Bridges In Africa 2015 / Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' / Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.