Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" (716 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by czarr(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
The reason women ask this question is simple. Women are like water they conform to the shape of their environment or the person they are dating, which means a woman is a different person at different places, in church she acts differently from how she acts in school, at home she is also a different person, to James she is a good girl to Sammy she is a freak.

So women ask this question so they can be consistent with who they portrayed themselves to be where you got the number. the last thing a woman wants is to break character.

Imagine if you got her number from a church leader and she starts sex chatting and sending you nudes based on your flows, without knowing that she fit cast for church.

2 Likes

Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by KingEverest: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
brilliant wink

1 Like

Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by Aboks(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Don't deceive yourself... Its just a means of protecting one's self because this country isn't secure and anything can happen
Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by siofra(f): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
How can I buy sense for these nairaland men??
Just how??

It's so obvious they need it and it saddens me that I can't do anything about it.

Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by Boogyman557: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by czarr(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Don't deceive yourself... Its just a means of protecting one's self because this country isn't secure and anything can happen
CAP!
Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by czarr(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2021
siofra:
Just how??

It's so obvious they need it and it saddens me that I can't do anything about it.
Buy sense for yourself first, you need it.

1 Like

Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2021
siofra:
Just how??

his saying the true

1 Like

Re: Women And "Where Did You Get My Number From" by zexy2030(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
czarr:
The reason women ask this question is simple. Women are like water they conform to the shape of their environment or the person they are dating, which means a woman is a different person at different places, in church she acts differently from how she acts in school, at home she is also a different person, to James she is a good girl to Sammy she is a freak.

So women ask this question so they can be consistent with who they portrayed themselves to be where you got the number. the last thing a woman wants is to break character.

Imagine if you got her number from a church leader and she starts sex chatting and sending you nudes based on your flows, without knowing that she fit cast for church.

The truth. No lady with one definition will ask these question. But the one with many flings, will ask to be safe about her expression.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Me With A Baby Girl - Kizz Daniel Prays / See What I Did After Finding Out My Girlfriend Was Cheating With 10men(video) / Soldier Gives Wife's Male Bestie A Piece Of His Mind After Catching Them 2gether

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.