Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How I Make 20k Weekly On Africgold - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make 20k Weekly On Africgold (518 Views)

Africgold Scam / AFRICGOLD Mint To Earn Naira On A Daily / Africgold Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 20k Weekly On Africgold by smoochii: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
At first I thought it was one of those sites that would make you gather money on your dashboard and then tell you that you need to refer in order to withdraw. Until I made my first withdrawal. It’s � legit and is paying.

� *WHAT'S AFRICGOLD ALL ABOUT*

✔️AFGOLD* is a social conglomerate made up of subsidiaries that provide an opportunity to utilise *AFGOLD* *Virtual mining technique, intended for evaluating mining revenue and conversion of AFGOLD units to Fiat money and cashout as at when due.*_

_*AFGOLD online virtual mining machine(Element) can be used, wherever/whenever. You just need an internet enabled device. Our website is friendly for mining process in mobile devices.*_

_*Best part is you mine both Online and offline�*_

_*You need to acquire a certain amount of AFGold to begin Mining*_

*If you no make money on AfricGold �, you no fit make money for Mining platform again*

Should you trust Africgold?

� *AFRICGOLD* _is not a ponzi scheme or an investment platform._

� *AFRICGOLD* _is verified by_ *CAC* _meaning all operations on the platform can be accounted for by the federal government_

� *AFRICGOLD* _is not one of those platforms that will promise you *50% of your investment in a week*_

� *AFRICGOLD* _does not also promise to turn your *5000 naira into 1 million naira in 1 month*_

� *AFRICGOLD* _has a cash resoivoir of over 10 million naira so it wont crash tomorrow or next week after you register_

� *SO YES TRUST AFRICGOLD* �

If you’re interested ..Join my WhatsApp group to get started

https:///CHli5kcvCA03Bv81xeoKO1

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make 50k With SweetMonee / Need Snapchat Account Pls Dm If You Have For Sale 1yr + / I Am Unable To Use My NIN To Finish My Business Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.