Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) (57815 Views)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by sirblend: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
OgbeniOptional:

Nope, but there is a way we know this, if second kid sef don Dey enter 100, 100+, do the match nah

OK
I guess over there as at 1890's the date of birth of individuals was well documented.
My grandpa said back then if you asked your parents about their age the point to other kids saying "you were born the same period or on the same market day.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Raphcom: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Alaborn12:
Omo!!!
Mama old small o
Me that is planning to use 310
They done come ooooo
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by tutudesz: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Athemisia:

Says who?? Or don't you know that can easily be forged??

That why our birth certificate is worthless
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by OgaNurse: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by chatinent: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Is the Word "Bible" Written in the Bible?

Yes. (2 Tim 3:16).

You?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by LilBlaze24o: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mama's Death is a Symbolic one. It Signals the End of a whole Generation. The 19th Century Generation.
Mama has really lived long and seen things.
Condolences to her Family.

I Just Hope Mama had a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, because this is what really Matters.

Irrespective of how long we live, what Matters is if you Left this World having JESUS Christ. If you Depart without JESUS Christ, it does not Matter who you are, you have Wasted your life.

Who really is Jesus Christ?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Thryphosa(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=airminem post=107924400]In a hundred years from now you(Nairalanders) will all be dead

Hmmm, true talk
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
chatinent:

Yes. (2 Tim 3:16).

You?

Good!
See 1Thessalonians 4:13-17 ,
1 Cor 15:51-52 to see Rapture.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by HBB1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Abeg forget that nonsense. You will hear about Africans who are 120 years old, then you hear that the oldest child is 60 something years old, meaning that Mama was in her 60s when she started having children abi? Africans think the rest of the world is as poor, stupid and illiterate as they are.

I just did not have energy to comment.

Sometimes i wonder if our people think?

Someone even said he knows someone in his village who is 170 years old! cheesy

Someone that hot Son has made to age prematurely, has 30 years added to his life.
At least his children must pretend like he lived a great life-- till he was very very old!

Me sef be 133 years old.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by chatinent: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Good!
See 1Thessalonians 4:13-17 ,
1 Cor 15:51-52 to see Rapture.

I didn't see anything that meant rapture. Could you expantiate?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by WoundedLamb: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Lies!
I attended the burial of a man who was 146 years old before he died in 2015. I have seen obituaries of people above 130.

Those are mostly hypothetical though. Most Nigerians weren't using this calendar system 140 years ago. So many people born 100 years ago in Nigeria can't even get their year of birth right. They just use an event that happened around that period to describe when they were born and then others will make an informed guess. So while they might have been people who lived longer than this lady in Nigeria, the world would need some sort of birth record to acknowledge them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

You will live forever. It only depends on where.
You Live forever in Heaven if you Die in JESUS Christ or You are Raptured.

You Live Forever in Hell if you don't have JESUS or you Depart without JESUS.
Is judgement day immediately after death or it will come s time when all dead will be risen up to face the judgement day
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Semaj77:

You're the confused one

Sorry, you have difficulty with English Language... Rephrase or explain the actual meaning of "World's Oldest Ever Person" that is in the headline and figure out your level of confusion.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 1:20am On Nov 25, 2021
tunary:
not in history but oldest person currently

Yeah. I understand the post perfectly but the Word formation used on the headline depicts an entirely different meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Dpundict: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2021
There was 137 in my village. She died shortly after i left left primary school. She marked her years on a wall and refused anyone plastering or doing anything to alter that part of her house. So 124 is great but "ever" as used in the caption is not true.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 1:31am On Nov 25, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You believe Methuselah lived to 969?
What's his skin made of? Carbon fiber or titanium? grin

Even the Scientists that doesn't believe in God or the Bible named the oldest confirmed tree in the world Methuselah Tree before the binomial nomenclature.

If Methuselah as a person or him being the oldest ever was a fiction, how come they were so convinced to name that tree after him.?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:37am On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

Quoting me and spilling rubbish, you call him true pastor some one that's about to lose his mind, some one who saw crabs migrating and said it's end time sign. Sorry you can decieve the gullible not me

Ain't deceiving you bro
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Nnamdinaija(m): 1:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Dear Righteousness, You didn't comment intelligently here. No insults meant bro. How can you say that her death signalled the end of the 19th century generation? Because she is the oldest? What about others that are about 110 years to 120 years in other different parts of the world? Are those ones of 21st century? Don't those ones also have hope of living longer than 124 years?

Now talking about you concluding that humans that depart from this earth without having Christ have wasted their life. What will you say about trillions of humans that lived and died before the time of Christ on earth? What will you say about our Igbo forefathers that never heard about Christ till their last breath?

My dear Righteousness, what will give those ones before Christ eternal life is if their hands are clean and not stained. So no matter what one claims he have Christ, if his hands are stained, he won't still make heaven. That is why Christ said that on the judgement day, they will claim that they know Christ but he will tell them to leave his presence that he doesn't know who they are.

Some people has not committed some certain sins maybe like scam, fraud, money ritual, sleeping with another man's wife, etc not because they are good but because they haven't had the opportunity. That is why God will not judge only our deeds but also our heart, that is, the state of our heart. Some people have not committed some certain sin but their heart is evil because they can commit those sins if they are in the position to commit them and such hearts, no matter how they have Jesus, may not make Heaven.

Some Christians that have Jesus may not make Heaven because on the judgement day, they will feel that they know the bible so much that they will try to question or challenge God that day which is the reason God threw Satan out of Heaven while some who doesn't have Jesus may make Heaven because on the judgement day, they will acknowledge that they are sinners that deserve punishment and God will give them the same Grace given to the thief that died by Jesus right hand side But some that have Jesus will want to prove to God that they are righteous and that they merit Heaven when in actual truth, no born of man, living on earth merit Heaven.

Remember in the bible the parable of the two men that went to pray in the temple. One claimed righteousness to God while the other admitted to being a sinner. Jesus said that the man that admitted to being a sinner is the one his prayer will be heard by God. In that parable, Jesus just gave us a secret about the judgement day, how it is going to be.
Righteousness2:
Mama's Death is a Symbolic one. It Signals the End of a whole Generation. The 19th Century Generation.
Mama has really lived long and seen things.
Condolences to her Family.

I Just Hope Mama had a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, because this is what really Matters.

Irrespective of how long we live, what Matters is if you Left this World having JESUS Christ. If you Depart without JESUS Christ, it does not Matter who you are, you have Wasted your life.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by rainlover(m): 1:51am On Nov 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I want to love long on this planet Earth.
Life is Sweet.

Infact I want to live Forever if I had the power grin grin
must u live on the earth??
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by charleskl(m): 4:13am On Nov 25, 2021
my village wey 130years still dey sef
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by zedman1(m): 4:55am On Nov 25, 2021
younglleo:
120 na oldest?
Make una getout!!
come area come see dis evil man wey don reach 170, he dey use person life counterbalance death
But why once person old una go call am evil, witch etc? Abi you no think say you ma fit old one day?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by BABANGBALI: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Audio age
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by BABANGBALI: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I want to love long on this planet Earth.
Life is Sweet.

Infact I want to live Forever if I had the power grin grin
your wickedness no go gree you live forever
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Soso990240:
u know nothing. In my family, everybody knows the year they were given birth to. Same with houses, the year written on it.. so, don't doubt our ability to keep such record.
grin 127yrs ago u knew the yr u were given birth to? U be simp grin Na Maya calendar u use? grin
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2021
aywhy93:

Sorry, you have difficulty with English Language... Rephrase or explain the actual meaning of "World's Oldest Ever Person" that is in the headline and figure out your level of confusion.

World oldest person refers to the oldest person that ever lived , is that so hard to comprehend

Now let me tell you why you're confused , you probably think all those burial posters you see in your village with 200 years and so on are really or you probably believe the Methuselah story of him living 969 years is real , right ? If you believe these you're not only confused but highly ignorant
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by younglleo: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2021
zedman1:
But why once person old una go call am evil, witch etc? Abi you no think say you ma fit old one day?
persin wey dey old ehm children dey die mysteriously dat one na old? The one's wey survive no dey gree come around again
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Susano. Itachi's last Trump card cry
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by 9jausedauto: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Which world oldest person, make dem come naija mk dem see old people, my wife's grand father died last month at the age of 143
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by fm7070: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2021
come to Nigeria and see older people.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Semaj77:

World oldest person refers to the oldest person that ever lived , is that so hard to comprehend

Now let me tell you why you're confused , you probably think all those burial posters you see in your village with 200 years and so on are really or you probably believe the Methuselah story of him living 969 years is real , right ? If you believe these you're not only confused but highly ignorant

First off, you're more confused than I thought, even more confused than the OP... You should read, research more and expand your knowledge cuz if you're knowledgeable enough, you'd know that it was extremely difficult to keep records for people who have lived in the most ancient times, especially their age, hence why the list being released in our time is always referred to as Verified list of oldest people in the world (not list of the world's oldest ever people), because their actual D.O.B was recorded and can be verified.

There are archeological extracts and artifacts that have shown that people actually lived more than that in the past but the actual length was not verifiable because of the difficulties people had with keeping records in ancient times. Even the list on Wikipedia says oldest verified people in the world. Why.? Simply because the fact that they couldn't verify the exact date for the more ancient ones doesn't mean they didn't lived more.

Methuselah wasn't a mere story, several ancient drawings & writings apart from the Bible even mentioned him. It's your choice to believe or not to believe but don't you think it's plain ignorance or lack of deep thoughts to say/think you don't have a great-great-great-great grandfather just because you don't know him or there was no record of him.? Even the Scientists that doesn't believe in God or the Bible named the oldest confirmed tree in the world Methuselah Tree before the binomial nomenclature. Because he was well known for his longevity. If the Methuselah tree was 4850+ years as claimed what makes you think the people that lived during the time this tree was planted or growing lived less than 124yrs.?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Soso990240(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Krismas:
grin 127yrs ago u knew the yr u were given birth to? U be simp grin Na Maya calendar u use? grin
oga sharrap. let me make it easy for you. Every house built in my great grandfather's compound has a date written on it(date it was constructed), somewhere at the backyard. How come they kept such record? u are very foolish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.