Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) (57814 Views)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Soso990240:
oga sharrap. let me make it easy for you. Every house built in my great grandfather's compound has a date written on it(date it was constructed), somewhere at the backyard. How come they kept such record? u are very foolish
grin No disrespecting ur grand-family grin Yet all mud houses in Nigeria since 1894 should have collapsed by now since Landscrete houses have life span of 50yrs. Sandscrete houses have span of 100yrs. They also ought to have collapsed grin Pls why don’t u remind me, which is the oldest date on ur family houses?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
aywhy93:

First off, you're more confused than I thought, even more confused than the OP... You should read, research more and expand your knowledge cuz if you're knowledgeable enough, you'd know that it was extremely difficult to keep records for people who have lived in the most ancient times, especially their age, hence why the list being released in our time is always referred to as Verified list of oldest people in the world (not list of the world's oldest ever people), because their actual D.O.B was recorded and can be verified.

There are archeological extracts and artifacts that have shown that people actually lived more than that in the past but the actual length was not verifiable because of the difficulties people had with keeping records in ancient times. Even the list on Wikipedia says oldest verified people in the world. Why.? Simply because the fact that they couldn't verify the exact date for the more ancient ones doesn't mean they didn't lived more.

Methuselah wasn't a mere story, several ancient drawings & writings apart from the Bible even mentioned him. It's your choice to believe or not to believe but don't you think it's plain ignorance or lack of deep thoughts to say/think you don't have a great-great-great-great grandfather just because you don't know him or there was no record of him.? Even the Scientists that doesn't believe in God or the Bible named the oldest confirmed tree in the world Methuselah Tree before the binomial nomenclature. Because he was well known for his longevity. If the Methuselah tree was 4850+ years as claimed what makes you think the people that lived during the time this tree was planted or growing lived less than 124yrs.?

You're not only confused and ignorant , you're also not knowledgeable. While it's true that we can't say definitely that she was the oldest living human , no iteration of the human DNA can survive for 200 years let alone 969 years. Brush up on your biology.

Then this your analogy is just plain stupid ( apologies for the word but there's no other euphemistic word to use ) , how do you compare not having a great great great grandfather to not believing someone lived for 969 years , I mean , did you even think it through
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by zedman1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
younglleo:
persin wey dey old ehm children dey die mysteriously dat one na old? The one's wey survive no dey gree come around again
Bro, if we check am well, all deaths, particularly for Africa, we de tag am mysterious o. To me, old age na something wey we suppose pray to attain. I just wonder if I become old and my reasoning start to decline like a child ( na helpless old people and children dem de always call witch) then one person come start call me witch because maybe my children start to die before me. Anyways, for my family, as far as I know, we no too believe in too much superstition like that. Think am sha.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Semaj77:

You're not only confused and ignorant , you're also not knowledgeable. While it's true that we can't say definitely that she was the oldest living human , no iteration of the human DNA can survive for 200 years let alone 969 years. Brush up on your biology.

Then this your analogy is just plain stupid ( apologies for the word but there's no other euphemistic word to use ) , how do you compare not having a great great great grandfather to not believing someone lived for 969 years , I mean , did you even think it through

If you were a Biologist, I'd say you're a foolish one. But you're not even one, so I'll keep it simple, you're just a dumb person who can't process information or argue with facts, I've made several references to different facts to buttress my point e.g. the Methuselah tree, verified oldest list etc but the only thing you could bring out was that dumb question, when your initial point was as if 'Methuselah was a fictitious figure' which I cleared. Now, it's him not living up to that number of years, keep chasing your tail. Even if that was your point. My questions - "why was the oldest ever tree named after him.?, "why did many ancient drawings & writings emphasize so much on his longevity.?" are there for you to answer. But all you could do is dumbly rant about your cooked up opinion of the human DNA as if you even know anything about the DNA's composition and regeneration. My point, in case you're lost, is still that - the 124 years old woman might be the oldest verified human in the world but not even close to the top 50 oldest ever to walk the earth. Now, feel free to keep chasing your tail!!!

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
aywhy93:

If you were a Biologist, I'd say you're a foolish one. But you're not even one, so I'll keep it simple, you're just a dumb person who can't process information or argue with facts, I've made several references to different facts to buttress my point e.g. the Methuselah tree, verified oldest list etc but the only thing you could bring out was that dumb question, when your initial point was as if 'Methuselah was a fictitious figure' which I cleared. Now, it's him not living up to that number of years, keep chasing your tail. Even if that was your point. My questions - "why was the oldest ever tree named after him.?, "why did many ancient drawings & writings emphasize so much on his longevity.?" are there for you to answer. But all you could do is dumbly rant about your cooked up opinion of the human DNA as if you even know anything about the DNA's composition and regeneration. My point, in case you're lost, is still that - the 124 years old woman might be the oldest verified human in the world but not even close to the top 50 oldest ever to walk the earth. Now, feel free to keep chasing your tail!!!

You're a fool , you know nothing about science and your comprehension level is so so so poor. Bring out rubbish to prove what Methuselah tree ko , Methuselah rock ni , naming anything by Methuselah doesn't prove Methuselah existed or all other fairy tales in the Bible , which writings validated his longevity . Keep acting dumb
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Semaj77:

You're a fool , you know nothing about science and your comprehension level is so so so poor. Bring out rubbish to prove what Methuselah tree ko , Methuselah rock ni , naming anything by Methuselah doesn't prove Methuselah existed or all other fairy tales in the Bible , which writings validated his longevity . Keep acting dumb

If I was a fool, you're a fool⁹⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰. That shows you're unquantifiably foolish. If a person can live 124yrs today then you expect people that lived thousands of years ago when there was no or extremely low environmental degradation such as ozone layer depletion, thermal pollution, ocean acidification etc to live lesser.? Science didn't tell you the cumulative effect of those degradations on human lives.? Your brain is smaller than a ragworm's, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Soso990240(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Krismas:
grin No disrespecting ur grand-family grin Yet all mud houses in Nigeria since 1894 should have collapsed by now since Landscrete houses have life span of 50yrs. Sandscrete houses have span of 100yrs. They also ought to have collapsed grin Pls why don’t u remind me, which is the oldest date on ur family houses?
why did u use d line ' should have collapsed ' ? I thought u will said that they all ' have collapsed '.. since you are sure of your unproven stats.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Soso990240:
why did u use d line ' should have collapsed ' ? I thought u will said that they all ' have collapsed '.. since you are sure of your unproven stats.
grin Pardon grin Some ancient mud houses still standing are for historic significance and are therefore laboriously reinforced with concrete
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
aywhy93:

If I was a fool, you're a fool⁹⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰. That shows you're unquantifiably foolish. If a person can live 124yrs today then you expect people that lived thousands of years ago when there was no or extremely low environmental degradation such as ozone layer depletion, thermal pollution, ocean acidification etc to live lesser.? Science didn't tell you the cumulative effect of those degradations on human lives.? Your brain is smaller than a ragworm's, no doubt!

I'm not a fool , you're the fool. Chai! Stop disgracing your entire lineage , even as near as 200 , 300 years age all these effects on environment weren't there ( you don't have to go that far back ) did people live 900 years Regardless of how much conducive the environment/atmosphere is , each cell has a range for its lifespan , you were never and you can never be a science student if you argue this ( you were probably an art student in school ). Just look at all you're trying to argue here , it is so imbecilic. This is where I stop responding to you since it's so glaring you don't know what you're even arguing about. See you on the other side
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Semaj77:

I'm not a fool , you're the fool. Chai! Stop disgracing your entire lineage , even as near as 200 , 300 years age all these effects on environment weren't there ( you don't have to go that far back ) did people live 900 years Regardless of how much conducive the environment/atmosphere is , each cell has a range for its lifespan , you were never and you can never be a science student if you argue this ( you were probably an art student in school ). Just look at all you're trying to argue here , it is so imbecilic. This is where I stop responding to you since it's so glaring you don't know what you're even arguing about. See you on the other side

You keep proving your unquantifiable foolishness the further, if you think environmental degradation was nowhere 200/300 years ago. Are you really this foolish or you're pretending to be.? Cuz your foolishness is awe-inspiring shocked

Manufacturing & fabrication to mention a few, has been existing thousands of years ago, when people melt metal and other elements in furnace for different purposes, is the process not part of air pollution and environmental degradation.? Your dumbass thinks degradation started when Nigeria was found. There were already Cannons in the 9th century but stupid you thinks there was no form of environmental degradation 200 years ago. You're even dumber for comparing the atmospheric condition in 2-3 centuries ago to that of many millennia back. You're a disgrace to your Alma Mater if you actually passed through one.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
aywhy93:

You keep proving your unquantifiable foolishness the further, if you think environmental degradation was nowhere 200/300 years ago. Are you really this foolish or you're pretending to be.? Cuz your foolishness is awe-inspiring shocked

Manufacturing & fabrication to mention a few, has been existing thousands of years ago, when people melt metal and other elements in furnace for different purposes, is the process not part of air pollution and environmental degradation.? Your dumbass thinks degradation started when Nigeria was found. There were already Cannons in the 9th century but stupid you thinks there was no form of environmental degradation 200 years ago. You're even dumber for comparing the atmospheric condition in 2-3 centuries ago to that of many millennia back. You're a disgrace to your Alma Mater if you actually passed through one.

*Sigh* I rest my case , you're either grossly ignorant or uneducated ( more likely both ) , you say anything and just run with it as if it's the truth. Please read up on environmental degradation and educate yourself. I promised I wouldn't respond to your posts anymore but I'm more concerned about people reading about your dumb posts and think it's truth. You think only man made activities degrade the environment , what about environmental hazards like eruptions which have been active for eons even when dinosaurs and when your Methuselah existed If Methuselah lived for 969 years then when those existed why don't people live that long now I know you're finding hard to accept that you're foolish but believe me you're not only foolish but an slowpoke , accept this and you may be on the path of redemption.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by aywhy93(m): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Semaj77:

*Sigh* I rest my case , you're either grossly ignorant or uneducated ( more likely both ) , you say anything and just run with it as if it's the truth. Please read up on environmental degradation and educate yourself. I promised I wouldn't respond to your posts anymore but I'm more concerned about people reading about your dumb posts and think it's truth. You think only man made activities degrade the environment , what about environmental hazards like eruptions which have been active for eons even when dinosaurs and when your Methuselah existed If Methuselah lived for 969 years then when those existed why don't people live that long now I know you're finding hard to accept that you're foolish but believe me you're not only foolish but an slowpoke , accept this and you may be on the path of redemption.

Your foolishness and dumbness is out of this world for comparing the extremely minute direct environmental effect of Volcanic eruptions which happens once in a very Blue moon to man made degradations that occurs every minute, they are miles apart.

Volcanic materials from eruption settle and form the most fertile soil ever known in agric. Mineral resources such as gold, zinc, copper etc all form from previous magmas from longtime volcanic eruptions etc these are just few of the pros of eruptions with almost no specific outstanding cons directly on the environment, which shows that eruption is one of the natural processes for the earth to renew itself and create mineral resources in abundance for humans' future use, hence why most mineral resources don't extinct despite massive extraction by humans.

Yet you compare this to massive man-made degradations that happens every minute with direct adverse effect on the environment to prove your sillly idi○tic point. You have no business with sense, if you can't think beyond the surface. There's no point in trying to make you unfoolish, a fool will always be a fool, no matter what, it's in your genes... Just continue dwelling in your foolishness till you cease to exist and don't forget to transfer it to your offsprings, it's very important cuz how can we call the wise ones wise if there are no foolish generations like yours.?

2 Likes

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is this not the woman that was used as mama Koko character?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by sojayy(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2021
godisshit:
Abeg forget that nonsense. You will hear about Africans who are 120 years old, then you hear that the oldest child is 60 something years old, meaning that Mama was in her 60s when she started having children abi? Africans think the rest of the world is as poor, stupid and illiterate as they are.

That's what u heard, I'm talking of what I've seen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.