Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) (57792 Views)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by stayclearofme: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
omlueh:
Jesus Christ have said "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIVE, NO MAN(HUMAN) COMES TO THE FATHER(GOD ALMIGHTY) EXCEPT THROUGH HIM ONLY(LORD JESUS CHRIST).
So those who are Muslims will not see heaven? That is your own believe!
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You believe Methuselah lived to 969?
What's his skin made of? Carbon fiber or titanium? grin
grin oh common aging is not abt skin. He wasn’t just aging.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by orumba(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Aseju ni 100 years
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
but there are people here in africa older than her
I doubt...we no get any hospital to take care of any of our old folks reach over 120 years.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Monaco2(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Soso990240:
By February, we will bury someone that died at d age of 127 in my family.. These people are wrong by saying she was d oldest person.

True but the thing here is that d recording body goes with fact, they will give the world record to the person Wu has a birth certificate that was issued the year the person was born, they don’t use affidavit and u kno dat here in Africa our grand parents no get birth certificate not to talk of great grand parents

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Athemisia: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I want to love long on this planet Earth.
Life is Sweet.

Infact I want to live Forever if I had the power grin grin
You will be tired at some point when all your mates, love ones and friends are all dead... Even your own body will irritate you...
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by chatinent: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

You will live forever. It only depends on where.
You Live forever in Heaven if you Have JESUS Christ. You are Rapture or you Die with JESUS.
You Live Forever in Hell if you don't have JESUS or you Depart without JESUS.

Is the word rapture written in the bible?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
...she attributed her longevity to non-drinking of alcohol ( God warned against it ) and less consumption of meat but more of vegetables. Hum! No wonder our forefathers lived very old. My dad till date hates cow meat lol.

Hope una hear, young guys of nowadays...alomo bitters, bullets, energy drinks, hero drinks, etc... I pity una. The latest in town which kills faster than covid-19 is Mkpuru Nmiri

A life without Orijin is useless.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
omlueh:
Jesus Christ have said "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIVE, NO MAN(HUMAN) COMES TO THE FATHER(GOD ALMIGHTY) EXCEPT THROUGH HIM ONLY(LORD JESUS CHRIST).

Be deceiving yourself.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Athemisia: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
tutudesz:
Without birth certificate undecided
They've their own ways of dating their ages. My grandma died at age 107 2019.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mama's Death is a Symbolic one. It Signals the End of a whole Generation. The 19th Century Generation.
Mama has really lived long and seen things.
Condolences to her Family.

I Just Hope Mama had a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, because this is what really Matters.

Irrespective of how long we live, what Matters is if you Left this World having JESUS Christ. If you Depart without JESUS Christ, it does not Matter who you are, you have Wasted your life.

Keep deceiving the gullible folks.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by godisshit(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Abeg forget that nonsense. You will hear about Africans who are 120 years old, then you hear that the oldest child is 60 something years old, meaning that Mama was in her 60s when she started having children abi? Africans think the rest of the world is as poor, stupid and illiterate as they are.

sojayy:
Which world oldest, must everything be white people Some grandmothers
in Africa are older than her. ....Rip
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Awise09(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16819524/oldest-ever-human-francisca-susano-dies/amp/
How can she be the oldest while I have people at 160 in my village still going to farm without been lead.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Athemisia: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rexymania:
What is the essence of Life when you pray to grow old, whilst at old age, you can barely sit, talk more of standing. Life is just complete vanity
True..
At such age your body can't take it anymore.

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by donnie(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Y'all just sit in one corner of the world and start picking world's oldest this, biggest that, fastest that etc.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Protein0: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
sojayy:
Which world oldest, must everything be white people Some grandmothers
in Africa are older than her. ....Rip
My grandma is older and she is still alive
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by tutudesz: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Athemisia:

They've their own ways of dating their ages. My grandma died at age 107 2019.
To hold the record has the oldest person, you need the birth certificate
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Gudiza(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yeah, let's just accept it's people who have some record.

We have this family friend who passed over a week ago. He was 76yrs old.

Four years ago, his grandma passed at 121yrs.
Two years following that, his mum passed at 99yrs
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by gonkin(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy dem dey break record for my village. My great grandfather's died at 155, i still question the obituary cuz i dont think they calculated it right.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
but there are people here in africa older than her

No official records. We only use historical events to ascertain their ages after death
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Soso990240(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
tunjijones:

How old is the man first child pls
Dead
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

A life without Orijin is useless.
grin
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Soso990240(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Krismas:
grin grin Pls, cud u help me to know which calendar system u guys had in place 127 yrs ago, wit which u recorded the late person’s birth?
u know nothing. In my family, everybody knows the year they were given birth to. Same with houses, the year written on it.. so, don't doubt our ability to keep such record.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Awkabigboy: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Princeton92:

The world doesn't know of him, not made known to is all
Ignorant of the law is not an excuse for offence
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Das1mama: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Lies!
I attended the burial of a man who was 146 years old before he died in 2015. I have seen obituaries of people above 130.
Do they know there real age? like most pple when u ask them about there age they start mentioning how many world war they encountered and at the end of the arguments they just summarize. Like the one i witness if i was to justify her claims Metuselah wey me and u know go be her younger brother.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Princeton92(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Ignorant of the law is not an excuse for offence

Where's the law and what's the offence please
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Bamzyriches451: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Eyyah
RIP Mama
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
chatinent:

Is the word rapture written in the bible?

Is the Word "Bible" Written in the Bible?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Krismas:
grin oh common aging is not abt skin. He wasn’t just aging.
Oh, he was in suspended animation.
Clap for yourself grin grin
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Prophet777: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Come to villages in Ekiti... Then, you will see those above 130 years in their numbers.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Athemisia: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
tutudesz:

To hold the record has the oldest person, you need the birth certificate
Says who?? Or don't you know that can easily be forged??
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by kennie1312: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
I totally disagree with this. my neighbours relative was just buried last week at the age of 135

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.