Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Man Vows To Move Back To Nigeria After Being Served ‘foreign Jollof’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Vows To Move Back To Nigeria After Being Served ‘foreign Jollof’ (325 Views)

Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows To Move Back To Nigeria After Being Served ‘foreign Jollof’ by umah1: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
An US-based Nigerian man has revealed that he plans on returning to back to Nigeria over unpleasant food.

According to the man identified as dejithe_x on Twitter, he will move back to his home country because he doesn’t like the food being served in the US

Deji revealed that he was very hungry hence entered a restaurant and ordered Jollof rice but the food that was served before him looks awful.

The man shared a picture of the food on his social media handle and captioned it;

“Ordered for Jollof rice and they brought me this. Need to move back to naija asap”

Source: https://celebrity-profile.com/man-vows-to-move-back-to-nigeria-after-being-served-foreign-jollof/

Re: Man Vows To Move Back To Nigeria After Being Served ‘foreign Jollof’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
thats international jollof na, lol!! what was he expecting?!?!?

here is my advice to him: move your mama to your country and have her live the good life abroad with you, while cooking you all the "mummy good food" you desire. CASE CLOSED!

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Move Back To Nigeria After Being Served ‘foreign Jollof’ by MJBOLT: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
all these one na story,I will take him serious when he actually returns undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Move Back To Nigeria After Being Served ‘foreign Jollof’ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hm! This thing that looks like rotten maggots, jollof? shocked

grin Abeg dey come home.

Mehn.. the type I ate yesterday at work just had me nodding all through. Lol..
if you eat that type, you'll stay hooked in naija tongue. Very sweet!

Nothing like made in Nigeria jollof. Oga you dey miss o.

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Move Back To Nigeria After Being Served ‘foreign Jollof’ by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan: A House Or 10million Naira Which Would You Choose (video) / Davido Arrested By His Father! / Nigerian Gospel Singer Nikki Laoye Announces Her Engagement With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.