Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Get In Here, Let's Do Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get In Here, Let's Do Business (313 Views)

Is Your Salary Enough In This Economy?, Get In Here Let's Discuss / Thread For HSE Level 1, 2 And 3 Certificate Holders. Gather Here Let's Discuss. / Showoff Your Qualifications Here, Let Your Employer Find You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here, Let's Do Business by 7pages(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Buy me a Nigeria used golf wagon car at the rate of 350k- 400k and let me use it to refund 600k back to you within 3 months

200k every month. I'm ready to provide guarantor/guarantors, do court affidavit and even do police agreement with you

Please if you're interested in this, reach me on my line in my SIG
Re: Get In Here, Let's Do Business by 7pages(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
I can assure you of maximum cooperation 100% commitment and 0% disappointment, instead of keeping that capital in bank yielding nothing, help me to get a living and let me help in adding to your capital
Re: Get In Here, Let's Do Business by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
how do you intend to make the 200k in return conveniently within a month I think you should analyse that and instead of monthly return, we've 4 weeks in a month, why not weekly return?
Re: Get In Here, Let's Do Business by 7pages(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
how do you intend to make the 200k in return conveniently within a month I think you should analyse that and instead of monthly return, we've 4 weeks in a month, why not weekly return?

Sir, I'm In a transport system for over 2years with my own car before it was sold due to some lost. A friend travelled and told me to help him do some transport operation in their garage and I can tell you, these people take home 10-12k home after fuel everyday. The day they don't sell, they take home 9k at least. I do the transport for a week and I made over 50k for him before he returned

I can also pay 50k weekly for 12 weeks. So returning or standing firm to our agreement wouldn't be a problem as I will also be saving 1k to 2k for damages everyday should be in case the car had fault so that it won't affect the returns
Re: Get In Here, Let's Do Business by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
7pages:

Sir, I'm In a transport system for over 2years with my own car before it was sold due to some lost. A friend travelled and told me to help him do some transport operation in their garage and I can tell you, these people take home 10-12k home after fuel everyday. The day they don't sell, they take home 9k at least. I do the transport for a week and I made over 50k for him before he returned

I can also pay 50k weekly for 12 weeks. So returning or standing firm to our agreement wouldn't be a problem as I will also be saving 1k to 2k for damages everyday should be in case the car had fault so that it won't affect the returns

you've made a good analysis, quite unfortunate I just gave a car out but I'll talk to a friend maybe he will have interest but what if the person has a car, will you've interest ?

some people might want to show interest here too though

meanwhile do you've a valid driver's license
Re: Get In Here, Let's Do Business by 7pages(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you've made a good analysis, quite unfortunate I just gave a car out but I'll talk to a friend maybe he will have interest but what if the person has a car, will you've interest ?

some people might want to show interest here too though

meanwhile do you've a valid driver's license

Yes I just renew my driver's license few months back and yes i wouldn't mind if i get anyone with car

Thanks for your input
Re: Get In Here, Let's Do Business by 7pages(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2022
I'm still open for Business

(1) (Reply)

House Help/nanny In Lekki. / Cleaning Services / Vacancy For Hospital Radiographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.