Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? (641 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by FettyWilliams(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Goodday ladies and gentlemen, I'm new here and my name is Logic.
I'm not a good writer so please pardon my errors while typing.

I'm 24 and I have nothing doing at the moment, I just have 100k that I've saved working at a bet9ja shop with a salary of 10k. It's better than steal8or staying idle and now I just don't know what Business to do, I'm confused and I need your opinions please.
I reside in Aba

Please can anyone help me get this to front page, I really need advise and opinions

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
100k is like 10k in Buhari's regime.If you remove 1k, before you know it,the money don finish.I know know.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by illicit(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sell drinks inside hold up
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by seankafor(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Use am buy coin for binance and keep
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by FettyWilliams(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
illicit:
Sell drinks inside hold up
Thank you for at least saying something
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by lakesidepapa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
FettyWilliams:

I'm 24 and I have nothing doing at the moment, I just have 100k that I've saved working at a bet9ja shop with a salary of 10k. It's better than steal8or staying idle and now I just don't know what Business to do, I'm confused and I need your opinions please.
I reside in Aba

Please can anyone help me get this to front page, I really need advise and opinions

I would have advised u to run POS business but the overhead cost will chop the whole amount of the money..

Just get a small laptop if u don't have one, get trained on how to become a freelancer and start freelancing on Upwork, fiverr or any other freelancing site(you will thank me later) while u still have some money saved for other projects..
Just get trained by the right person.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by FettyWilliams(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Joysticks:
100k is like 10k in Buhari's regime.If you remove 1k, before you know it,the money don finish.I know know.
Wahala for people like me then
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by FettyWilliams(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
lakesidepapa:

I would have advised u to run POS business but the overhead cost will chop the whole amount of the money..

Just get a small laptop if u don't have one, get trained on how to become a freelancer and start freelancing on Upwork, fiverr or any other freelancing site(you will thank me later) while u still have some money saved for other projects..
Just get trained by the right person.
Thank you but how do I get the right person to train me
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by lakesidepapa(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
FettyWilliams:

Text me on Whatsapp.. 09081402125, I will connect you with a reputable freelancer
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by FunnyDude(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
FettyWilliams:

I can train you on Freelancing. You'll start earning in USD soon. I've made millions doing this.

Remember, I will show you how I do it, not how to do it. There's difference.

But I will charge you 20k to learn it.

All you need is to get a laptop and internet and food for a month.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
FettyWilliams:

I reside in Aba

Please start akara, moimoi and pap but make sure ur meal is tasty and akara is covered in transparent show glass

Congratulations u will make profit

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by Xocan: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
FettyWilliams:

I reside in Aba

don't take this for granted why don't you invest In crypto currency and keep. besides 100k now doesn't have the value now. Buy coins and keep for short term you can make money from crypto it all require patience.
This my WhatsApp no +1-8084944221
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by Olaxbolax100: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
FunnyDude:

I can train you on Freelancing. You'll start earning in USD soon. I've made millions doing this.

You have proofs?

And can we meet up?
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by lakesidepapa(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Olaxbolax100:

You have proofs?

And can we meet up?
lol

Don't waste your money,lemme connect u with a reputable freelancer bro.
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by FunnyDude(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Olaxbolax100:

You have proofs?

And can we meet up?

Yes send a pm and I will show you whatever proof you need. But be careful out there
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by Baaj: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
h
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by stacyadams: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Olaxbolax100:

You have proofs?

And can we meet up?

That 50k can get u 75k in three weeks time..not ponzi
Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by peacealways: 4:31am On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Are sure what you are saying?

Re: What Business Can I Start Up With 100k ? by FunnyDude(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=peacealways post=107938099][/quote]

100%

(1) (Reply)

Paypal, Venom And Cashapp Transactions Over $600 To Be Reported To IRS / Buy @N445/$ And Sell @N570/$..No Bank Card Monthly Limit (ARBITRAGE PROFIT) / Custom Glass Awards Plaques In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.