Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr (13191 Views)

Sports Minister, Dare, Orders NFF To Sack Rohr Immediately / Pinnick: Why We Can’t Sack Rohr As Super Eagles Coach - NFF President / Why NFF Can’t Sack Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by Cmanforall: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ussycool:
See this guys o.
It was obvious that Rohr lactics and morale to take Super Eagle to the next level.

Who are these players? They are his loyal boys and we don't give a fucking damn about it.

You get the point!

Some are scared of being dropped.
Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by GodIsBiafran: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

[s]Hahaha. Lol. That's a great joke. Clap for yourself. The oliseh I know failed to qualify Nigerian to nations cup. The oliseh I know demoralized some super eagles players from returning to camp for training. The Oliseh I know disrespected Enyeama and made him retire from the super eagles. If that is what you mean by tactical, I don't want him.[/s]

Go get a dictionary for the definition of tactical and stop exposing your dullness on NL.
Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

[s]Go get a dictionary for the definition of tactical and stop exposing your dullness on NL.
[/s]
Olodo
Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by Hkff: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
The worst players who are using money to stay in the team won’t want the worse coach on earth to be sacked
Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by GodIsBiafran: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
[/s]
Olodo

Ewu
Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by lyricaldaboss(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

Actually, Dennis Emmanuel will be a good like for like replacement. Rohr Rohr must go first though.

Dennis that Rohr refuses to play or use? Even with injury to Oshimen, Dennis will not start, maybe on the bench, why do u think Rohr invited Ighalo back?
Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by SmartyPants(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
lyricaldaboss:

Dennis that Rohr refuses to play or use? Even with injury to Oshimen, Dennis will not start, maybe on the bench, why do u think Rohr invited Ighalo back?

Boss thats why my next sentence says Rohr must go na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Reportedly Against Decision To Sack Rohr by lyricaldaboss(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
SmartyPants:

Boss thats why my next sentence says Rohr must go na cheesy
I'm just being realistic, dis our mumu coach is stubborn and Pinnick has enabled him. He will not fire him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi's Facebook Page Hacked Because 'He No Dey Show Love' / Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs / Nigeria Announce Strong Squad For CHAN Qualifiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.