Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) (31231 Views)

Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War / Russia Refuses To Launch Oneweb Internet Satellites Over Sanctions / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by goodheart01: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
SmartyPants:
\

Don't be a gullible mind that believes every piece of propaganda. Develop the ability to process information with insight.

For example:

1. This piece of news was initially published by the Russian state media which is de facto known as its propaganda house

2. It was republished by a tabloid, a paper that makes its money by selling sensational and often hollow stories to captivate less discerning minds.

3. Finally, at least go back t your history and read to learn that Russia has always exaggerated its military capability in order to deter its stronger opponents. Logically, the stronger fella in a fight does less threatening and more hard hitting.

I hope I have been able to help you with some insight.

U get sense of reasoning abeg. May your days be long
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by InoGetJoy: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
funshint:
Putin is the most intelligent and powerful president in the world at the moment. Inability to control or manipulate Russia is really giving these western countries especially US big headache. Thank God for Putin, Syria would have turned into another Libya. I'm sure if Putin knew what he knew now, he would have come to the rescue of Gadaffi and not allow him be callously wasted by the western allies and their terrorists.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by pegix(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrkumareze:
cheesy Russia is busy building weapons, hardly would you see any product from Russia here.. what is really wrong with putin Back then, we use to have some Russians goods, Putin, please go back to production. Leave war alone...
not even there popular truck again
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:

Go and sit down with your high-falluting..I didn't miss a thing. I just decided to ignore some of your verbose semantics.

If the Russian leadership has not supported/sponsored this economic turn-around in the last twenty years after the end of the Soviet era economy, will they have achieved the progress made so far?

I have enumerated on the important economic parameters, and the Russians are comfortable with their stable economy at the moment which is most important to them.

There is always continuous competition among nation's economically. If the US is presently so economically competitive, they won't be so uncomfortable and aggressive against the Chinese as they are currently doing.

Stop chasing the endless insatiable Western capitalism shadows- that has largely impoverished the world and created mass chaos and unmanageable migration!

Contentment is always a great gain!

That's nice but you might have just ended up saying off point. Let me share with u an excerpt from my initial post again. Am surprised that with all your intellectual might, u missed it:

"state sponsored economic revitalisation, encouraging innovations in technology, agriculture, health, education etc that will enable Russia compete better on a global scale"

Take note of the use of the word "revitalisation" and the clause "compete better". Pls what do they mean?
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by goodheart01: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Whether you like it or not, the fact is that Russia has perfected missiles systems with hypersonic technology, which the the US has not been able to perfect and deploy.
It's now a game of "first strike"!-The USA becomes 'toast', and they know it. lipsrsealed

If I may ask u an intelligent question..

1) Why do u think the West or US is bent on being silent despite the Russian threats with new weapons.

2) Why hasn't there been a counter weapons test from the US all thes long while despite the American nature of war mongering?? Does it mean their huge military budget is thrown into the gutter or all their war scientists are dead??

Know that silence is golden and sinister.

Answer this questions and know peace.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by preciousmetals: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Talk is cheap
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by preciousmetals: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Syria is worst than Libya
funshint:
Putin is the most intelligent and powerful president in the world at the moment. Inability to control or manipulate Russia is really giving these western countries especially US big headache. Thank God for Putin, Syria would have turned into another Libya. I'm sure if Putin knew what he knew now, he would have come to the rescue of Gadaffi and not allow him be callously wasted by the western allies and their terrorists.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by preciousmetals: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
But Russia is operating their own weapon without satellites, stupid talk
nedekid:

Russian depends less on satellites than the west. Without GPS, the US army is less effective.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by preciousmetals: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
USA don't use Russia to lift rocket, there is nothing like lifting rocket to space, USA only use Russia to lift their space crew to the space and that was because their own space craft is outdated but today there are individual company in USA that operate space craft, so it's not a big deal to the USA
Mftivi:
as of just last year or two usa was still using russia to laugh their rockets into space. Node yarn okoto bros.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by nedekid: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
preciousmetals:
But Russia is operating their own weapon without satellites, stupid talk
Obviously stupid talk to you.
Less is expected.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
When the war starts soon, "he go shock u" how Russia will quickly make the US missile defence systems useless. I rest my case! smiley
The Russian army is not interested in a strike first warfare with the US.
This is not in favour of the Russian army at all.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
baralatie:

The Russian army is not interested in a strike first warfare with the US.
This is not in favour of the Russian army at all.
Go and study their latest war doctrine. undecided
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
goodheart01:

1) Why do u think the West or US is bent on being silent despite the Russian threats with new weapons.

2) Why hasn't there been a counter weapons test from the US all thes long while despite the American nature of war mongering?? Does it mean their huge military budget is thrown into the gutter or all their war scientists are dead??

Because the US already has an hypersonic missile!

2.it is very foolish of the US to run against a Russian defense plan that is designed to counter an offensive!

Therefore the best the two nations can do is to bad mouth each other using the phrase...
my guns is bigger than yours
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Go and study their latest war doctrine. undecided
There is no new war doctrine just regugitated war notes from ancient veterans and it will not be in favour of the Russian army to engage a "strike first approach" .
Just look at the way Russia operates to put the west in check
The west came for Ukraine and thought the had an inch what did Russia do
Simple picked up Crimea without batting an eyelid put the ⅓ of Ukraine on war.
West could not nothing!

Now imagine if Russia was using strike first approach with Ukraine it would probably loose Crimea and have the west directly at the borders!
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by visijo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje....

Na who cone dey owe you ooo, hope say no be BUBU
grin ;Dbaba de owe 209mil Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
goodheart01:

Let me teach you how to know "peace":
1)You think US is silent because you are very ignorant of the geographical war games at play.
2) US has been carrying out a counter weapons tests of hypersonic missiles. The difference is that theirs is air-luanched, unlike missile-luanch of Russia. The US have not yet been able to perfect air-launched HS missiles.
The huge military budget is generally over-bloated because it's 'job for the boys', and the high cost of living in the Western nations compared to Putin's Russia. grin
What the Russians will develop with a thousand dollars, the US military will spend a hundred thousand dollars for the same research and development.
Let me recap for you::-
What you call golden silence is actually 'cheap brass'. The US military science technocrats are perfectly aware that they will need at least a decade to have any chance of catching up with the latest missile tech of the Russians, so they decided to keep moving their missiles as close to Russia as possible to give them any chance against the Russian's hypersonic "triads"!
This is what the whole hullabaloo is all about.
Now you can know true peace!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
baralatie:

There is no new war doctrine just regugitated war notes from ancient veterans and it will not be in favour of the Russian army to engage a "strike first approach" .
Just look at the way Russia operates to put the west in check
The west came for Ukraine and thought the had an inch what did Russia do
Simple picked up Crimea without batting an eyelid put the ⅓ of Ukraine on war.
West could not nothing!

Now imagine if Russia was using strike first approach with Ukraine it would probably loose Crimea and have the west directly at the borders!
You really don't understand war doctrine. Bye
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
GreyLaw:

Most people don't know what you just said. America is everybody's big daddy, including Russia and China and Putin and Xi know it. Most advances in American weapons are classified. Even Putin would struggle to have an idea of America's current strength. Sometimes they even intentionally make you think they are still at the former level you used to know.

One thing is certain, though, Putin is somewhat worried and has to say all these things to fend off his enemies. I like the guy sha, he has tried in the area of defence for his country. Another reason I like him is that only him can truly stand against the people who want to control the world, and that includes China.
Apt
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofiLogic:

Nigga why TF will a normal human being ignore battle experience. The US has been involved in different wars which has given them the best trained military and we'll experienced military in the world. The US knows what it takes to fight a war and actually win it unlike Russia. Don't also forget the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, could the world ever have guessed that the US had a weapon like the A bomb?. Back then the US was miles ahead of other countries, what makes u believe that they wouldn't still be miles ahead till date
You are ignorant, young and unduely emotional.
"Best trained military"- So you think the Russian military is not best trained?
If it's about how many conflicts the US gets involved in that defines how good they are, then tell us how many they have won.
The ignorance with youths like you is that you don't have information from alternative sources.
In the Korean war, immediately the Chinese entered the war on the side of the North Koreans, US lost the war and hurriedly signed an armistice.
In the Vietnam war, immediately the Chinese entered the war on the Vietcong side, US lost and ran out of Vietnam in chaos.
Who do you think was behind the scenes giving the Chinese logistics and military tech? -MIGHTY RUSSIA.
In Syria, immediately the Russians entered the war, end of game for US-backed ISIL and co terrorists. You ignorant lots. angry
Young man, you have a lot to learn -The Russians were very aware of the Manhattan project of building the Atomic bomb. They even have spy scientists working with the Americans on the projectundecided They started building there own nuclear bomb while the Americans were building. That's why the Americans were surprised how quickly the Russians tested their bomb soon after end of ww2 undecided
My friend, America and Britain knows it's too suicidal to attack mighty Russia, if not their arrogant and silly leaders would have.
Try and get more information about the world you live in. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
LofiLogic:

U have succeeded in explaining nothing grin grin, I gave you reasons why the US is a deadly force to fight against and you are here telling me BS, bro I'm sorry but when you are ready to counter my points maturely you can simply mention me and I'll be there to give you a response. And don't forget US has major strong allies that can help in winning a war unlike Russia.
"Major allies" grin grin- You're a joke and a disappointment.
Do I have to tell you that Russia is very aware of your "allies" in their war plan? What do you think their thousands of nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles are for?
Get outta here, bloody time-waster!

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

you talking with both sides of your mouth, that might also be common sense from US dont you think!
Buzz off with your Western-deluded Psychopathic "common sense"!

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
smiley
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
siant:
I don't engage in an intellectual debate with an illiterate.

We are not in the same level
You're so(delusionally) knowledgeable, and you're still a globalists' zombie? Half-educated clown! undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Bestbeelieve: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Buzz off with your Western-deluded Psychopathic "common sense"!
truth is a bitter pill to swallow
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

truth is a bitter pill to swallow
Look at this crazy clown. I told him the truth, he bitterly said, "nonsense". He's now trying to sell to me his own version of truth. cool C'mon buzzoff!

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by FourElements: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
bankylan:
The West game me my education. If you have a bit of shame, go off the internet and deactivate all your social media handles. You can show this to prove that you are not a puppet. You must be a BASTARD if you don't do away with everything West today.

Idiot always blaming others for his woes and frustrations. I understand how painful life can be when America denied you visa several times....Why don't you try Russia and live like a slave?

Look at this crazy, ranting, untrained animal. See how you exposed yourself as a shameless and childish VAGABOND with your post.
There are many schooled in the Western nations that still use their common sense, not tantrums-throwing child like you.
Colonial mentality, silly tramp humming about American visa"!
What has visa got to do with the discourse, boy?
Brainwashed and disillusioned folly-minded dummy. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Legend44(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
All this small small boys wey just join Nairaland yesterday. Una matter just tire me for this forum... I made my point without any abusive words why can't u just do same. You're not even making sense sef. Smally don't let what they teach u in ur lecture room be the end of your journey in acquiring more knowledge.. make research on ur own and learn. Let me give u an assignment " Go read on how Russian annex Crimea and the responds of NATO. when you're done with dat come back cos i have lot of assignments for u boy
preciousmetals:
Mumu do you know the countries that makeup NATO, apart from nuclear weapons, Russia is nobody, even with their nuclear
weapon NATO will destroy Russia, if Russia release one nuclear bomb they will receive 100 in return

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
You will destroy their 32 satellites while they will leave yours abi? Bravo�

May your days be long.
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by baralatie(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
You really don't understand war doctrine. Bye
That is what Adolf Hitler thought!
He struck first then it went south from then afterwards!
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by Bestbeelieve: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
FourElements:
Look at this crazy clown. I told him the truth, he bitterly said, "nonsense". He's now trying to sell to me his own version of truth. cool C'mon buzzoff! hehehehehe e choke! you must be hungry! relax! look for the enemy elsewhere!
Re: Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) by olugabbie(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

Preparing for war I guess,

It's simply for deterrence. Russia is trying to avoid war. They are trying to tell the west that war with Russia will bring MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) to both the aggressor and the defender. Other super powers do the same. Why do you think US & NATO conduct drills near Russian territory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.