Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (1901 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
There's this girl I met in a city, when I met her I was working. She's a good girl. Though she's independent financially. I asked her out once last year August she said no. Though ever since I asked her out she started moving more closer to me.
But unfortunately I lost my job that same August and I wasn't motivated with her anymore. Because she became financially better than me and all sort.
I moved away from that city in search of a job, till now I have not gotten another job.
But around February this year, she called me to inform me that she's gotten a job. And she complained that I haven't been calling her. That are we fighting?
I ensured I stopped contacting her anymore ever since I left that city.
I noticed after she got to Lagos she calls me more often. Even with the fact that I told her of my job status.(unemployed). She still keep calling
In fact around June this year she told me that she misses me. I said okay that I missed her more.
She has been trying to get jobs for me tho. She even informed me of a vacancy at her place of work. But unfortunately I missed out at the last stage of the interview.

Tho I like this girl but dating a girl financially buoyant than me is a problem.
And I don't really know what she wants if it's a relationship or friendship.
I wanted a relationship with her tho.

Part of the reasons why I don't know what she wants is that when we were in the same city. We go to church programs together etc and after work every day we walk together. People noticed this and they thought we were dating so she said we shouldn't walk openly together.

Now, I don't even call her she's the one that calls

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by Ussycool: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wait
Re: What Can I Do by Pumpumking: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iamzealousman:
There's this girl I met in a city, when I met her I was working. She's a good girl. Though she's independent financially. I asked her out once last year August she said no. Though ever since I asked her out she started moving more closer to me.
But unfortunately I lost my job that same August and I wasn't motivated with her anymore. Because she became financially better than me and all sort.
I moved away from that city in search of a job, till now I have not gotten another job.
But around February this year, she called me to inform me that she's gotten a job. And she complained that I haven't been calling her. That are we fighting?
I noticed after she got to Lagos she calls me more often. Even with the fact that I told her of my job status.(unemployed). She still keep calling
In fact around June this year she told me that she misses me. I said okay that I missed her more.
She has been trying to get jobs for me tho. She even informed me of a vacancy at her place of work. But unfortunately I missed out at the last stage of the interview.

Tho I like this girl but dating a girl financially buoyant than me is a problem.

Part of the reasons why I don't know what she wants is that when we were in the same city. We go to church programs together etc and after work every day we walk together. People noticed this and they thought we were dating so she said we shouldn't walk openly together.

angry
Re: What Can I Do by Ayo081(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Have this discussion with her undecided
Re: What Can I Do by Pumpumking: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iamzealousman:

ok so u meet babe last year august & u ain't fok her yet coz she work 2 job?...correct?...brother u disapoint every men!!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: What Can I Do by Godada(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2021

There is a saying that goes like this: you never know unless you try.

Guy, give love a chance.
Re: What Can I Do by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Which kyn person be this.
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
If I am unemployed and broke I don't go near a lady.Infact,I ghost all my female friends.Lack of money can demoralised me.I don't know why.But when I have few bucks I go dey ginger to mingle and toast even if na Genevieve nnaji I see I go wan tell her to excuse me.That I want to speak with her for some minutes.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do by jericco1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Well thank God you have been true to yourself.

I don't know if you're currently working but if you do and you are okay financially, maybe you should let your intentions and interests known to her.. cheers
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok so u meet babe last year august & u ain't fok her yet coz she work 2 job?...correct?...brother u disapoint every men!!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iamzealousman:

If your story is true just lash her and dump her
Re: What Can I Do by AfroKnight: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Iamzealousman, she said “no” to your advances. She said you should stop walking together so people wouldn’t think you were dating. These are major pointers.

You need to ask her what exactly she wants from you. But bear in mind that it won’t be a relationship.

You cannot continue filling the void of friendship for her while you yearn for something more. That is emotional torture.

You should not punish yourself cos my guy, she will always tell you no. Continue ignoring her. She will get tired and leave you alone. You should stop checking her status or anything that would trigger the frustrated affection you have for her.

Maybe later, you may become friends, but for now, it is impossible as you are already emotionally invested in a one-sided “situationship”. There are other women around. Forget this one. She will just use you for one-sided companionship.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 1:53am On Nov 25, 2021
AfroKnight:
Iamzealousman, she said “no” to your advances. She said you should stop walking together so people wouldn’t think you were dating. These are major pointers.

You need to ask her what exactly she wants from you. But bear in mind that it won’t be a relationship.

You cannot continue filling the void of friendship for her while you yearn for something more. That is emotional torture.

You should not punish yourself cos my guy, she will always tell you no. Continue ignoring her. She will get tired and leave you alone. You should stop checking her status or anything that would trigger the frustrated affection you have for her.

Maybe later, you may become friends, but for now, it is impossible as you are already emotionally invested in a one-sided “situationship”. There are other women around. Forget this one. She will just use you for one-sided companionship.

This is my thought exactly
But when I withdraw from her she would call still or rather send a chat.
It won't be nice of me ignoring her chats or calling knowing also that she's very much concerned about me getting a good job.
But right from day 1 she knows I like her but I just wonder why if she doesn't like in return the way I do she now always trys to make contact with me.

I could spend hours(probably because I am jobless) lookin at her pictures waiting to know how long a time she uses on line feeling jealous because if isn't with me.

I have deleted her number a lot of times I still end up saving up her number
Re: What Can I Do by Bvlgari: 2:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Guy just f*ck the girl first...we use egusi soup take beg u

After u don f*ck d girl u go know wetin to do next
Re: What Can I Do by AfroKnight: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2021
Iamzealousman:

This is my thought exactly
But when I withdraw from her she would call still or rather send a chat.
It won't be nice of me ignoring her chats or calling knowing also that she's very much concerned about me getting a good job.
But right from day 1 she knows I like her but I just wonder why if she doesn't like in return the way I do she now always trys to make contact with me.

I could spend hours(probably because I am jobless) lookin at her pictures waiting to know how long a time she uses on line feeling jealous because if isn't with me.

I have deleted her number a lot of times I still end up saving up her number

Better control yourself before you’d do something that would lead to massive embarrassment. Ask her what she wants. Friendship or relationship? Ask in plain terms once and for all. If she says she doesn’t know, my brother, run for your life. Don’t let woman play with you like a puppet on strings. It won’t be funny o.

Just avoid her. She knows your feelings and she is enjoying the attention while denying you what you want. You are the one experiencing heartbreak even before entering a relationship. Better break free bro. Avoid her.
Re: What Can I Do by Saintinoo(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Iamzealousman:

For your own good and your sanity, stay away from her.
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2021
AfroKnight:

Better control yourself before you’d do something that would lead to massive embarrassment. Ask her what she wants. Friendship or relationship? Ask in plain terms once and for all. If she says she doesn’t know, my brother, run for your life. Don’t let woman play with you like a puppet on strings. It won’t be funny o.

Just avoid her. She knows your feelings and she is enjoying the attention while denying you what you want. You are the one experiencing heartbreak even before entering a relationship. Better break free bro. Avoid her.
Yea... I would have asked her tho
Re: What Can I Do by Jeremani: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2021
How come a guy can date and unemployed girl and feel comfortable and still can't feel comfortable if it was the other way round?

Don't let ur current unemployment status to discourage u.

But try and make sure u don't ask her for anything financial assistance.

More so, try and ask her out once again, to know her stand. Maybe she refused bc of this church stuff.
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Jeremani:
How come a guy can date and unemployed girl and feel comfortable and still can't feel comfortable if it was the other way round?

Don't let ur current unemployment status to discourage u.

But try and make sure u don't ask her for anything financial assistance.

More so, try and ask her out once again, to know her stand. Maybe she refused bc of this church stuff.
It's not as simple as what so you're saying
Re: What Can I Do by OloshoMan: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
You need to change that mentality, there really isn't nothing wrong with her earning more money than you do... Men and their ego
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
OloshoMan:
You need to change that mentality, there really isn't nothing wrong with her earning more money than you do... Men and their ego
I don't have a job
Re: What Can I Do by Axzobr: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
You should actually focus on yourself at this point in your life.
I have also been in this. The girl obviously wants to be your friend but you want more. That more you want is what is bad.
Re: What Can I Do by boxer022(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
You asked her out initially and she refused, now she developed feelings for you and is now fond of you but you on the other hand is not willing to be with her due to your financial situation. My question to you is that did she ever complain to you concerning your not being financially buoyant? She truly likes you and is willing to be around you, why not give it a try to see if it will last or if it will not.
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2021
boxer022:
You asked her out initially and she refused, now she developed feelings for you and is now fond of you but you on the other hand is not willing to be with her due to your financial situation. My question to you is that did she ever complain to you concerning your not being financially buoyant? She truly likes you and is willing to be around you, why not give it a try to see if it will last or if it will not.
I can't be certain of this
Re: What Can I Do by boxer022(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iamzealousman:

I can't be certain of this
What can you not be certain of? I told you to give it a try to convince yourself that she really loves you. You wrote initially that she took it upon herself to look for a job for you when you told her your lost the one you were employed in, which girl who does not love or have feelings for a man or a guy will do a thing like that? It is really scarce to see such a lady, instead of helping you, they will rather insult you and move on to others. The ball is in your court, if I was in your shoe I would have done what I am telling you.
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
boxer022:
What can you not be certain of? I told you to give it a try to convince yourself that she really loves you. You wrote initially that she took it upon herself to look for a job for you when you told her your lost the one you were employed in, which girl who does not love or have feelings for a man or a guy will do a thing like that? It is really scarce to see such a lady, instead of helping you, they will rather insult you and move on to others. The ball is in your court, if I was in your shoe I would have done what I am telling you.
Hmm
Re: What Can I Do by arthurwillia(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Iamzealousman:

Why you Dey do like pikin ask her out again know what’s up
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
arthurwillia:

Why you Dey do like pikin ask her out again know what’s up
I no dey do like pikin bro.

Girls are not easily understood
Re: What Can I Do by arthurwillia(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iamzealousman:

I no dey do like pikin bro.

Girls are not easily understood
Ofcourse humans are not easy understood but then no need to act like this, ask her out, worse thing is, no we can’t date and you move on..

I wish guys can get Mind like me sha..

When I was serving there was this girl that was doing I can’t date anyone but she’s always all over me indoors, I just asked her straight are you dating me or not, she said no and I knew we can’t date, so I continue just cuddling with her since that’s what she wants
No time
Re: What Can I Do by Iamzealousman: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ofcourse humans are not easy understood but then no need to act like this, ask her out, worse thing is, no we can’t date and you move on..

I wish guys can get Mind like me sha..

When I was serving there was this girl that was doing I can’t date anyone but she’s always all over me indoors, I just asked her straight are you dating me or not, she said no and I knew we can’t date, so I continue just cuddling with her since that’s what she wants
No time
Did you know that sometimes I wonder why she would even like me
Re: What Can I Do by arthurwillia(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iamzealousman:

Did you know that sometimes I wonder why she would even like me

All that one na scam
Re: What Can I Do by Thisisa: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2021
arthurwillia:

All that one na scam
T

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud / Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her / inward or outward beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.