Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice (26368 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by lexy2014: 1:45am On Nov 25, 2021
sulaak:

This is the only way to deal with the IOCs that have to refuse to pay $62 billion. Oil has done nothing for Nigeria.

Is this latest attack a demand for oil companies to pay the $62b in question?
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Sureplug0021: 2:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Us Facebook 2009
N35k
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Victerica(m): 2:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is plain stupidity.

After blowing up the facility, the resultant oil spill will have compounding effects thereby leading to further degredation of the aqualife, what next and who suffers for this ?

We all suffer for it.

Enough is Enough.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by ukahrawah: 2:26am On Nov 25, 2021
I thought that they have found oil in Bauchi? 1 billion barrel ma. What is the Fulani still doing in SS & SE? Chronic unity beggars. "Nigeria unity is non-negotiable." Mumu leaders are serious curse to a nation. Give each region their autonomy or Nigeria must divide.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by bigcasava1(m): 3:28am On Nov 25, 2021
smartasuen:

Don't dare dose boys o, their joylessness is not joyful!
My Brother relax no be Bayelsa wey I dey. Them go burst pipeline run go hide inside creek.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by studentwriter(m): 4:05am On Nov 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Your type is the problem in this country so what options do u want them to follow ?

Instead of you tackling the injustice you here saying what I don't know

They know the implications absolutely and agip can't repair the pipeline without compensation for the spill

I just wonder what's hard in giving people what they want and deserve in this country

Believe me total money they are asking for won't be more than $2 million which is absolutely nothing for agip ...

I don't just get why people are wicked in this country

Allow people control their resources you say no
Allow people police themselves you say no
Allow people collect tax by themselves you say no

Oya let's practice real Republican democracy u say no

When people get up and act u blame them

Are you people humans at all ?
you must be very stupid and useless for this shit rubbish you just spewed.
idiot spewing rubbish on a faceless Forum and you think you can't be tracked?

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by ogwumgbe: 4:37am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=mrvitalis post=107933665]
Your type is the problem in this country so what options do u want them to follow ?

They know the implications absolutely and agip can't repair the pipeline without compensation for the spill

I just wonder what's hard in giving people what they want and deserve in this country

Believe me total money they are asking for won't be more than $2 million which is absolutely nothing for agip ...

Are you people humans at all ? [/quot

Good questions to that idiot
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by ogwumgbe: 4:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Throwback:

You are a bloody criminal.

Is Agip owing them any money?

Did they provide any service to Agip for which they have not been paid?

Is Agip not lawfully paying it's taxes and royalties to the constituted authority at both Federal and state level as duly required for the oil exploration?

See as he mentioned $2m as though it is sapele water that should be dashed out to every criminal that knows how to make a bomb. Then the next set of criminals would need $5m just because they can make their own bomb too?

Bloody Terrorist!

Then allow them control their resources you idiot

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by sylve11: 4:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is plain stupidity.

After blowing up the facility, the resultant oil spill will have compounding effects thereby leading to further degredation of the aqualife, what next and who suffers for this ?

You have seen it yourself.

Very stupid sets of people who have no value for their environment. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by bayelsaowei(m): 4:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is plain stupidity.

and they'll still sue agip for destroying the same environment they just let out hydrocarbon via this explosion..
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Reference(m): 5:10am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=studentwriter post=107937938] you must be very stupid and useless for this shit rubbish you just spewed.
idiot spewing rubbish on a faceless Forum and you think you can't be tracked? [/quot

What nonsense are you saying. He is telling you the simple truth every right thinking citizen of this country is saying openly so no one is hiding.

The Nigerian state as presently structured is clearly unsustainable and the only way out of this endless cycle of violence is sociopolitical settlement.

That is the way advanced nation states grow stronger. But if you feeling Nigeria is headed in the right direction good luck to you. It will reach everyone.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Billygee2u: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are you people humans at all ?
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by anyilalaz: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Baawahala:

How many decades will this rhetorics be regurgitated by your ancestors and you.

You called it rhetoric That's is the natural axiom. Have you been to this aixs Omuku, Ebgema of Rivers and Imo sides? When you see the degradation on the environment caused by some of these push-factor, you won't be asking questions about rhetorics. Ogoni is still there with all that happen on the environment
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2021
I think it is high time people realise that blowing up pipelines/ oil facilities will have a boomerang effect on them rather than addressing whatever needs of the community. One it not only does it degrade the environment but again it erodes investor confidence in the industry. is it no wonder that they are divesting their assets in Nigeria and are weary of even financing new projects? Now Angola and Mozambique are prime destinations in Africa for oil investment because of stability. Again these guys should note that the primary responsibility of government at all tiers is to provide basic amenities. why are they not harassing their local government officials/state goverment officials and suing federal government? The oil company can only provide some amenities as part of the CSR to their operating areas. But any policy direction towards catering for the oil producing areas should come from the government
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by mrvitalis(m): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Throwback:

You are a bloody criminal.

Is Agip owing them any money?

Did they provide any service to Agip for which they have not been paid?

Is Agip not lawfully paying it's taxes and royalties to the constituted authority at both Federal and state level as duly required for the oil exploration?

See as he mentioned $2m as though it is sapele water that should be dashed out to every criminal that knows how to make a bomb. Then the next set of criminals would need $5m just because they can make their own bomb too?

Bloody Terrorist!
There is what is called corporate social responsibility well u have to be smart to know that sorry ooh
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by ariesbull: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2021
loswhite:
2 million dollars to buy more weapons right? Your post shows your level of foolishness is on another level
your foolishness is legendary

Can't they use the 2 million to build world class hospital
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2021
anyilalaz:

You called it rhetoric That's is the natural axiom. Have you been to this aixs Omuku, Ebgema of Rivers and Imo sides? When you see the degradation on the environment caused by some of these push-factor, you won't be asking questions about rhetorics. Ogoni is still there with all that happen on the environment

When they don't push,no action or result,but when they push they get blackmailed by their oppressors.
What I am saying in essence is that people like you and I should be speaking the truth to power more often than not than always waiting to chastise the victims unless we are the beneficiaries of the wrought or we let sentiment becloud our conscience.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Ishilove: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Oxtertee:
Den kúkú wan scatter everything, since the Apc led FG no longer care about the plith of the vunurable citizens except than inflicting maximum hardship on the mases.
undecided
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by naikeboy(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Normal since the Nigerian state is a deaf one, the only voice they listen to is the voice of violence.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by oviexcels(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is plain stupidity.

How e take concern you? dey your dey make dem dey dia dey, you dey cry for another man gbege
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by GreyLaw(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

How is blowing up pipeline the same thing as "tackling injustice"?

What exactly is the injustice u are referring to?

What are the implications of blowing up pipeline that u say they no?

Why should agip pay "compensation" for spill resultant from blown up pipeline?

The $2m u say agip should pay, who is agip paying it to?

And who will give you justice in Nigeria without force? Hahahahah... you think you are smarter than people who have been in this mess since the 70s?
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by lexy2014: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2021
GreyLaw:

And who will give you justice in Nigeria without force? Hahahahah... you think you are smarter than people who have been in this mess since the 70s?

U haven't answered my questions:

How is blowing up pipeline the same thing as "tackling injustice"?

What exactly is the injustice u are referring to?

What are the implications of blowing up pipeline that u say they no?

Why should agip pay "compensation" for spill resultant from blown up pipeline?

The $2m u say agip should pay, who is agip paying it to?

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by emmykk(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is plain stupidity.

Stop preaching about how oil spillage will affect Niger Delta.
You are not wiser than those that blow it up

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by smartasuen(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2021
bigcasava1:
My Brother relax no be Bayelsa wey I dey. Them go burst pipeline run go hide inside creek.

I thought the news gave Rivers not Bayelsa
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by chikason22(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Maxymilliano:
This is plain stupidity.

After blowing up the facility, the resultant oil spill will have compounding effects thereby leading to further degredation of the aqualife, what next and who suffers for this [/s]?
STFU

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2021
No pics , consider it fake news
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by Malawian(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
There is no Ijaw anywhere in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice by sulaak(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Is this latest attack a demand for oil companies to pay the $62b in question?

As of now it doesn't matter, 65 years of oil exploitation has delivered nothing but poverty and pollution across the country, it is about time the Nigerian government and their IOC partners start real compensation and investment in that region. Enough of this federal owned NDDC or OML rent programme with prominent Nigerian elites.

How can a country blessed with 40 billion of oil reserves and the 9th largest gal reserve have one of the lowest electricity coverage in the world and has to import refined oil from countries that don't have oil reserves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) / "EFCC Turns A Blind Eye At Tinubu But Arrest Yahoo Boys" - Reno Omokri / Navy Impounds 2 Vessels With Stolen Petroleum, Arrests 22 Crew Members In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.