Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report (36883 Views)

Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / APC Fails To Pay N12.9m Newspaper Advert Debt, Affected Journalists Cry Out / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

I asked you a question, you didn't answer. This is why you deserve nothing more than insults.

The issue of Nathaniel Solomon can be sorted out with a simple search.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/i-saw-4-corpses-at-lekki-tollgate-when-i-came-to-pick-my-brothers-body/amp/

If this is your evidence of massacre, you are not intelligent

Rest abeg
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by iamjavadem(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2021
As usual, they cannot fault what he has said in the article, instead they are trying to attack his character. Address what he has pointed out. Useless wailers. The game is up for these lekki tollgate massarce fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by derecho(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Have you read the report?
If no go and study it instead of asking for pictural evidence. The world has gone beyond that.
PentiumPro:

Show me in the panel report where the report of the forensic experts were incorporated into the final report!

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Bigchristo: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2021
HappyPagan:

You know m before? Wetin concern our talk concern 'Sanwolu'

Considering how passionate you are, I'm sure you have some evidence of the massacre. Please show me.
Now I know you are those random people talking trash on the Internet about what transpired on the night of October, I give you an example of what the Lagos state Governor said when he visited the scene and also hospitals where they rushed some of the victims to, now you’re asking me what concerns Baba Jide Sanwolu Ogbeni go to lekki tollgate and find out yourself.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2021
derecho:
Have you read the report?
If no go and study it instead of asking for pictural evidence. The world has gone beyond that.
Stop asking silly question, you alleged a massacre, prove it ! Don’t be silly

Are you saying we should take you as mere statistics if you die today ?
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by MNDY(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2021
All of you demanding evidence that people were killed are very st.upid. The massacre was very well planned that bodies were taken away. The panel got names haphazardly, hence some will be without surnames and even one or two errors here and there also. Ask yourselves how possible it will be for you to get accurate details of victims of herdsmen attacks.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by HRMK: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2021
EFCC WULD AV INVITED HIM FOR THE SOURCE BUT FOR THE FACT THAT HIS ADVERT FAVOURS THE GOVT!
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2021
MNDY:
All of you demanding evidence that people were killed are very st.upid. The massacre was very well planned that bodies were taken away. The panel got names haphazardly, hence some will be without surnames and even one or two errors here and there also. Ask yourselves how possible it will be for you to get accurate details of victims of herdsmen attacks.

What of their relatives? How is it possible for people to die without their relatives crying out? Personally, I am of the opinion that the death of a single person is important and i will prefer we just respect the dead. However, if people want to insist there was a massacre, the relatives of those 'many victims' must come out to testify giving valid names and addresses. Its a simple matter!
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Kaladosmt: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2021
What a failliour
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by derecho(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2021
I take it that rudeness is your nature.I'll let that slide.
By the way, prove what to who, PentiumPro? As what na? You don't even understand what is being discussed and you are asking irrelevant questions. I only obliged you because you clearly was thinking everyone who doesn't see things your way is daft.

Go and constitute your own Judicial Panel of enquiry and do your own report. Don't forget to collect the camera Fashola saw at the tollgate.

This report has been done and there was MASSACRE simple.

Goodbye
PentiumPro:

Stop asking silly question, you alleged a massacre, prove it ! Don’t be silly
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Sammerboi: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Werey lecturer who’s a Tinubu and APC ass licker. These protesters were fighting for the betterment of all Nigerians but some hypocrites because of politics don’t believe innocent people were killed. Werey don collect Lai Muhammed work dey do.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by amc: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2021
thorpido:
He's not well.
There was incontrovertible evidence that people were shot and died.
Abi na government give am the money wey e take do advert?

Incontrovertible evidence that people were shot and died where?
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by amc: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2021
Shouldn’t Sowore focus on the message and not the messenger??
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Kobicove(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

The message is a stupid one that has been over flogged.

Only political vultures are denying the massacre at Lekki.

Yet you people have refused to show hard evidence!

Not a single pic at an event that was attended by thousands of youths who all have camera cellphones!

The only thing they have is hearsay! angry
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by derecho(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoRcoS3w8Y0

One of the best Panel Reports..
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Theunbothered: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

If this is your evidence of massacre, you are not intelligent

Rest abeg

Like I said before, no point trying to prove a massacre to people adamant to deny it.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by lexy2014: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Most lecturers engage in side hustle. So how he got the money shouldn't be any trouble

Side hustle like....
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Theunbothered: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobicove:

Yet you people have refused to show hard evidence!

Not a single pic at an event that was attended by thousands of youths who all have camera cellphones!

The only thing they have is hearsay! angry

After all the DJ Switch videos, Rinu videos BBC and CNN videos, Arise TV videos.

Theunbothered:

Like I said before, no point trying to prove a massacre to people adamant to deny it.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

Until one family of those your phantom dead can sue the LASG or FG or they all institute a class-action law suit against the government, you all are just chasing and clutching shadows

It’s not enough to prove a massacre on social media, you should go a step to demand for justice in court of law.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PentiumPro(f): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
derecho:
[s]I take it that rudeness is your nature.I'll let that slide.
By the way, prove what to who, PentiumPro? As what na? You don't even understand what is being discussed and you are asking irrelevant questions. I only obliged you because you clearly was thinking everyone who doesn't see things your way is daft.

Go and constitute your own Judicial Panel of enquiry and do your own report. Don't forget to collect the camera Fashola saw at the tollgate.

This report has been done and there was MASSACRE simple.

Goodbye[/s]

I didn’t bother to read your rubbish
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Guyman02: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yoruba Muslims have defended this Govt so much
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by inspector44(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maybe he has been doing holiday lessons when schools are on vacation...... who know, what a funny country we are in
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by emmykk(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

There should also be incontrovertible evidence about the people that died. Can you provide the evidence of people that died ? Names, pictures, Address and other details to Nigerians that are doubting can have to hold the govt accountable?

People that believe there is nothing like massacre are raising valid and genuine observations, people like you that believe a massacre took place can’t raise valid points to back the massacre story but you are busy claiming someone spent more than his salary in punching holes at your claims?

Foolish people

So after shooting people and they seize their body how are you supposed to get their names and address from the dead in military custody?

Yet people have died.
May you be killed by military men the way they did at lekki
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
HE IS VERY RIGHT.NOTHIN LIKE MASS SHOOTIN THEIR. IT WAS ONLY A SCARE CROW TO DISPERSE DEMONSTRATORS undecided
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Theunbothered: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
PentiumPro:

Until one family of those your phantom dead can sue the LASG or FG or they all institute a class-action law suit against the government, you all are just chasing and clutching shadows

It’s not enough to prove a massacre on social media, you should go a step to demand for justice in court of law.

They already went to the court of law which is the panel oga.

Don't be saying grammar that is beyond your level.

https://nporeports.com/index.php/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-releases-schedule-6501

You are just irredeemably stupid.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by samsard(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
JAMO84:
Instead of analysing the points he raised in the advert, they are busy wondering where he got money from,.
Asking how he got the money is a very important point. Not asking how people are able to spend so much above their pay grade is what has led us to this point we're. A senior civil servant earning less than 700k owning a house of over half a billion and no flags raised,

1 Like

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by IfnobeGod20: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mayeldah:

so because he has a lot of yam, he decided to cook pounded yam for the whole community abi?

So what does he personally stand to gain now that he wasted N1.9m of his side hustle to discredit a report that doesn't concern him?
See mentality. The report doesn't concern him but it concerns you. You must be bereaved of idea. The report concern everyone in this Nation because it will adversely affect the nation and as a member of a nation, he has right to ask silent questions that you guys trying to push through everyone throats. Hence, the report concern both the proponent of Lekki tollgate massacre, those against the Lekki tollgate massacre and those neutral. Because any negative image of the nation, it will adversely affect everyone in the comity of nations.
I don't know what is too big for the particulars of those acclaimed deaths be published and their families coming out to Claim it was true. Or are we saying those that were claimed died were people with no trace or family, meaning the bullets as were shot were looking for those with no trace or family that will ask of them? Reasonable people need to be clear about this.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Mayeldah(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

See mentality. The report doesn't concern him but it concerns you. You must be bereaved of idea. The report concern everyone in this Nation because it will adversely affect the nation and as a member of a nation, he has right to ask silent questions that you guys trying to push through everyone throats. Hence, the report concern both the proponent of Lekki tollgate massacre, those against the Lekki tollgate massacre and those neutral. Because any negative image of the nation, it will adversely affect everyone in the comity of nations.
I don't know what is too big for the particulars of those acclaimed deaths be published and their families coming out to Claim it was true. Or are we saying those that were claimed died were people with no trace or family, meaning the bullets as were shot were looking for those with no trace or family that will ask of them? Reasonable people need to be clear about this.

So what are you waiting for?

when will you spend your own N1.9m to publish a rebuttal?

Who sent the army there?
What did the army go there to do that night?
Why did LCC switch off lights at 7pm and immediately there were shootings
Why did Lawma and police clean up scene of shooting that night?
before the panel was set up, Sanwo-Olu visited those that were shot at the hospitals and confirmed one or two deaths
What will you gain if this masacre is covered up by the evil Buhari government?
may what happened to Nigerian youths at the lekki toll on 20-10-20 happen to you and your family, please say Amen to that
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Golan007:
So you expect a law lecturer in Lagos to be poor?

No we expect him to have a house on bordillon.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by marod(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
So, if you see someone on N300,000 per month driving a N2,500,000 car, you will question his wealth because his monthly salary isn't commensurate?

1 Like

Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Golan007: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
jaxxy:

No we expect him to have a house on bordillon.

Im really laughing at you.

As practical as Law is, you expect a lecturer (expert in a field of law) to be poor, in Lagos for that matter.

Na wa oh.
Re: Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report by Golan007: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
marod:
So, if you see someone on N300,000 per month driving a N2,500,000 car, you will question his wealth because his monthly salary isn't commensurate?

I'm not even going to go there.

A law lecturer in Lagos would have so many ways of making money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.