Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 (1301 Views)

2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer / Possible Presidential Candidate 2023 / 2023: State Your Possible Presidential Winning Formula For Each Party And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Petros7: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Bola Tinubu - Bullion van master

Peter Obi - Pandora professor

Rotimi Ameachi - Aircraft in his private account.

Pius Anyim - A lunatic

Kalu Orji - Abia looted into slavery.

Oshibajo - Entangled in Buhari vivid failure

With these lot being the front runners for the Nigeria presidential seat come 2023 who will you be campaigning or voting for ?

To clowns that will argue one or any of the candidate is a saint please not none of the above as been convicted, so the argument should be about the beta alternatives among the criminals and not sentimental foolishness or bigotry.
Smart move by excluding Tambuwal and Atiku, One of the smartest move of PDP is deviating Tambuwal from media because than deep in their heart, they no he is a failure in sokoto but they want to still impose him because of their selfish interest and not the interest of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Ttalk: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Buhari no be Tinubu

North no be yoruba

Tinubu no be Fulani

Buhari never ran from pillar to post .. from 2003 to 2014..

He did not even visit Lagos till 2011 on Tinubu invite .. and was never desperate ..

Buhari is a General.. in NA..

Who’s Tinubu

Yoruba should stop comparing Tinubu to Buhari

How many votes did acn brought to Apc and how many votes did cpc brought to Apc

Make una five Una self sense ..

After Abiola story of wining in the north failed Na to compare Tinubu to Buhari

Oga orange no be apple

In 2014, ACN group gave the highest votes to Buhari more than CPC in the primary. Why are you talking as if the information on this is not accessible?

Again, how many general or military vote during APC primary in 2014, you are too emotional when it come to politics.

Now let me break it down for you. Lagos and Kano have the largest number of delegates that would vote in primary and they will vote Tinubu.

NW and SW also have the highest delegates and they are pro Tinubu.

The unit with highest delegate is HoR where Tinubu has his boy Gbajabiamila as speaker.

Now tell me how he won't emerge in the primary.

As for winning in general election, I've always told you that politics is not arithmetic. It involves a lot of things that goes beyond perception
Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by efighter: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Mashgash:

Yes, I'm on drugs.

Are u happy?

YES sir
Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Asgard73: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Ttalk:

In 2014, ACN group gave the highest votes to Buhari more than CPC in the primary. Why are you talking as if the information on this is not accessible?

Again, how many general or military vote during APC primary in 2014, you are too emotional when it come to politics.

Now let me break it down for you. Lagos and Kano have the largest number of delegates that would vote in primary and they will vote Tinubu.

NW and SW also have the highest delegates and they are pro Tinubu.

The unit with highest delegate is HoR where Tinubu has his boy Gbajabiamila as speaker.

Now tell me how he won't emerge in the primary.

As for winning in general election, I've always told you that politics is not arithmetic. It involves a lot of things that goes beyond perception

Kai. You’re wired not to understand. .. and nothing will make you.
Have always told me... based on who.. do you know me before this minute?

You’re the human talking perception.. I’m telling you reality and you’re masakering and regmaroling.. with words .. I don’t have that time .. I don’t.

What is the politcs of Kano state presently and who’s in charge of Apc ..

Which state in northwest will your Tinubu win for Apc in the North?

How can speaker influence delegates in a presidential elections not even governors but speaker ...

Which Acn gave Buhari highest vote in 2015
A man with already 12 million votes on ground and how many votes did Yoruba state gave him?
Military don’t vote.. yes.. but they’re establishments.

Please stay off my mention .. till you learn .. you know nothing and won’t reply you again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by orisa37: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Osinbajo WILL OVERHAUL NIGERIA FOR GOOD.
Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2021
efighter:

YES sir

Good
Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Upjis: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Bola Tinubu - Bullion van master

Peter Obi - Pandora professor

Rotimi Ameachi - Aircraft in his private account.

Pius Anyim - A lunatic

Kalu Orji - Abia looted into slavery.

Oshibajo - Entangled in Buhari vivid failure

With these lot being the front runners for the Nigeria presidential seat come 2023 who will you be campaigning or voting for ?

To clowns that will argue one or any of the candidate is a saint please not none of the above as been convicted, so the argument should be about the beta alternatives among the criminals and not sentimental foolishness or bigotry.

Oshibajo the fraud star
Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Ttalk: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Kai. You’re wired not to understand. .. and nothing will make you.
Have always told me... based on who.. do you know me before this minute?

You’re the human talking perception.. I’m telling you reality and you’re masakering and regmaroling.. with words .. I don’t have that time .. I don’t.

What is the politcs of Kano state presently and who’s in charge of Apc ..

Which state in northwest will your Tinubu win for Apc in the North?

How can speaker influence delegates in a presidential elections not even governors but speaker ...

Which Acn gave Buhari highest vote in 2015
A man with already 12 million votes on ground and how many votes did Yoruba state gave him?
Military don’t vote.. yes.. but they’re establishments.

Please stay off my mention .. till you learn .. you know nothing and won’t reply you again.

Thank you.

You are too dull, we are talking of party primary you shifted to general election, you are too naive to discuss politics. There's not even single thing one can take off your rant. Until you stop your obsession on Tinubu and Yoruba you will always have it hot you children of hate
Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Asgard73: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2021
Ttalk:

You are too dull, we are talking of party primary you shifted to general election, you are too naive to discuss politics. There's not even single thing one can take off your rant. Until you stop your obsession on Tinubu and Yoruba you will always have it hot you children of hate

K.
Re: Possible Presidential Candidate In 2023 by DabuIIIT: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2021
efighter:

No Easterner can win APC primary with the god of politics called Tinubu
how do you expect an Igbo person to win tinubu in an APC primary,use your head nah,haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja-photo / Peter Obi 1 Million March In Enugu / Tinubu: Ayade, I Am Your Senior Brother, Endorse Me At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.