Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Stopped Going Church 5 Years Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stopped Going Church 5 Years Now (338 Views)

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door / Why I stopped going to Church. / Grow Your Church 5-10 Times It's Current Membership Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stopped Going Church 5 Years Now by akpunda86: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Help me I have not been to Church 5 years.Im married don't know wat happened to my wife lost interest in sex coupled with her health challenges of waist pains.Its been in and out of hospitals .I have sex urges can't even know where to go.
I decided to open my problems on a group was only married women professing love coming to me Tut fiction was not till I started dating one .
Issue now I feel so dirty,I find it hard going to church ,even if I go I'll still go back to my mistress
I'm getting depressed instead of been happy,I'm not happy kind of marriage I find myself

I can't discuss with my wife once hits bed is sleeping till daybreak I feel so lonely,suddenly I found myself that iv been drinking much something I quitted years ago
I tried dating the young girls was a problem.
My father have been asking son why don't u go to church ,I can't hide it anymore wanna open up to him and my mum that I have a mistress outside and sexually I get none from my wife.

I know wat I'm doing is not gud but how can I help it Infact soon I wanna take a break from home,wanna leave house 4 sum weeks join dem for Xmas.As it dey me I see second wife I'll remarry.

Should I enjoy sex at my eighties if I live up to that.
Paining me seriously.

Righteousness pls stay off my thread
Re: Stopped Going Church 5 Years Now by akpunda86: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Is getting so sad for me all alone in d palor watching tv chatting with all .I don't know where dis sickness came from into my house.Even bf d waist pains is no no for sex Is a big cross I'm carrying just dat my body have been programmed dat a gud sex puts me to bed
Re: Stopped Going Church 5 Years Now by iamkingdaniel: 12:25am On Nov 25, 2021
For better for worse but it's in your hands to make the worse your best. Don't ask me how cos my way no be your way.

1 Like

Re: Stopped Going Church 5 Years Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2021
cheating etc is wrong, as it is obvious you are not happy in this marriage. so you can A) divorce her and go find happiness elsewhere or B) be miserable for the rest of your natural life in the sham marriage. the choice is yours!

as for the church, stay away from there as they will just try to brainwash you into accepting this miserable life you've ended up in.

(1) (Reply)

Budaatum's Confusion / How To Deal With Mountains I / INSIDE LIFE: While God Is Watching, Pastor Conducts Wedding For GAY Pastor In T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.