Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Budaatum's Confusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Budaatum's Confusion (330 Views)

A Message To Budaatum / Happy Birthday Budaatum! / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Budaatum's Confusion by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
The same bastard that said I am not smart enough to scam anyone also supports the useless allegations of triplechoice....

triplechoice doesn't know I don't need an apartment to charge my phone and create threads...

Even with certain health cases,I can still create threads....

But pride won't allow Image123 and some other haughty persons to ask the right questions!!

You think it's impossible for me to have any health case , right?

Rubbish!!!!

Every human being can come across health cases...

Bill Gates has a foundation and he doesn't go around accusing people anyhow without evidence....

OJEEMAH said I shouldn't mention his name!

Do your worst!!!

I have mentioned your name!!!

I won't miss you guys if I die today!!!

Bullshit!!!

I never sold my human rights to you.....

budaatum thinks repeating the same thing like a wack rapper is enough to prove anything!!!

Let Jay-Z see how far he can go with such nonsense!!!

You try to make me hate myself by saying I did this or that against myself and other people....

You have failed!!!

I will never kill myself because of your useless accusations!!!

LordReed!!..

No matter what you call education or ignorance,

I won't accept what I don't have to accept!!!!!

Let me see the bastard across the universe that has any evidence of me scamming him or her!!!
Re: Budaatum's Confusion by Image123(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Which kain wahala come be this bayi?
Re: Budaatum's Confusion by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Image123:
Which kain wahala come be this bayi?

Let triplechoice come alone and see if I will not kill him!!!!

ALONE!!!!

If it is true I am lying about my brother,

Let my entire family die tomorrow.....

Rubbish!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Mountains I / Black Madonnas / Can One Be Called A Christian If They Adhere To The Demands Of Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.