Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs (16973 Views)

Lagos LCDA Approves 100% Pay Rise For Doctors In Phcs / Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Army Takes Free Medical Outreach To Ohafia, Distribute Delivery Packs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Hotfreeze: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
my aim is to fix all trolls and bigots

Go and fix the bad roads killing Igbos first.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by tooth4tooth: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

Dominique didn't deny it
How about a mother that gave birth to sextuplet ?
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Hotfreeze: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
tooth4tooth:
How about a mother that gave birth to sextuplet ?

500 Naira x 6 = 3,000 Naira.

See cashout!!!

Them go play dorime for am. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by tooth4tooth: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

500 Naira x 6 = 3,000 Naira.

See cashout!!!

Them go play dorime for am. grin grin
Chai!! Be nice cheesy cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by haffaze777(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
omenkaLives:
When I saw the comment, i remembered Jetliii and Akinphisisist. Very deadly fellas. Wonder where they are right now. grin

I missed those brother seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

Use it to buy London-used sense and distribute it to your Elders at home
Lmfaoooooooo. Kindergarten level nonsense. Mr man go and look for groundnut to drink with your garri. Nairaland affords you impoverished wastrels too much privilege to speak to people you can't stare in the face in real life. Ignored henceforth
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Fahdiga(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
omenkaLives:
When I saw the comment, i remembered Jetliii and Akinphisisist. Very deadly fellas. Wonder where they are right now. grin
If that stale comment from that drunk is what looks like a deadly blow to you then you should resign asap from BMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by omenkaLives(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
If that stale comment from that drunk is what looks like a deadly blow to you then you should resign asap from BMC
You're done sobbing like the little sissy you are after such a deserving asswhooping. Must suck lemons to be you right now.

Scram. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Fahdiga(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
omenkaLives:
You're done sobbing like the little sissy you are after such a deserving asswhooping. Must suck lemons to be you right now.

Scram. cheesy
Who's sobbing? Lol I didn't even see the drug addict's comment talkless of getting angry over it. I've grown a thick skin to all this online ranting knowing fully well that they are from the mouth of clowns and degenerates
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Poleski: 4:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Okezie Ikpuazu is a disgrace! This idiot claimed he would only pay subvention, and yet he doesn't pay it! He owes many months of subventions and salaries!

Okezie is a huge curse on this State. He is the worst governor in the country!
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Poleski: 5:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
This OP is known for peddling fake news against Abia state

Are you a blind supporter of Okezie IKPUazu? If true, you should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Tochj(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Hotfreeze post=107959709]

You guys can be trusted to eat poo provided it is served by an Igbo man. May your life be like Ikpeazu's administration. [/quote
Let me ask you
Be honest
Is giving free delivery to pregnant women not enough
The money is nothing
Am impressed that the government is giving them free delivery pack and free delivery
We called him out for bad roads in the state
We don't support Evil.]
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by AfonjaConehead: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Hotfreeze:

See them, paupers of Alaigbo.

Awolowo gave you 20 Pounds. Your Governors give you less than that and you are rejoicing, yet you ingrates insult Awolowo.

If I were Awolowo, you will collect Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks and I will collect one of your testicles as collateral before I give you 20 pounds.

Ritualistically speaking!!!! Easy to know mining industrialistsgrin
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by endsarrrs(f): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
they where all fixed by me
M u m u claiming fixer smh
Re: Ikpeazu: Abia Gives ₦500, Delivery Packs To Women Who Deliver In PHCs by Trumann: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
KosiGee:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

I came to attack skull miners then saw this comment. You are not normal cheesy

As Pa Awo didn’t give us afonja tribal marks, you can advice Tinubu to continue from where he stopped.

Guy, happy new year.
I go yab nonsense for una body this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of White Spots On My Face? / How To Cure Chronic Ulcer With Plantain / Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.