Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

“Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke (2056 Views)

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / Usifo Ataga Was Killed Like A Chicken – Witness / New Cult War As Eiye No2 Man Is Killed Like A Common Criminal - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Oleys: 5:08am On Nov 25, 2021
The wife of the slain Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife postgraduate student, Bolatito Adegoke, has lamented that her husband, Timothy Oluwadare Adegoke, was killed like an animal.

“He was only struggling to earn a living and take care of his family,” she said.

Adegoke was in Ife from October 22nd to October 24th and from October 29th to October 31st. He had also planned to stay from November 5th to November 7th, 2021.

He was said to have frequented the town to take MBA examinations scheduled at intervals.
He was reported missing since he checked in at the hotel on Friday, November 5. His examinations were scheduled for Saturday, November 6, and Sunday, November 7.

We learnt that it was noticed that Oludare was missing when his wife could not reach him on the phone.
Meanwhile, he had earlier contacted his wife to inform her that he was staying in a hotel.
Following a police investigation, money paid by Oludare for lodging was traced to Adesola, who worked in the hotel.
A source told SaharaReporters that the owner of the hotel, who also owns Oduduwa University, Rahman Adegoke Adedoyin, and other workers, initially denied that Oludare was at the hotel.

Meanwhile, the victim’s body was discovered after some suspects, including workers at the hotel, were arrested by the police.
“Even animals don’t kill themselves like the way my husband was killed,” Bolatito told the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) Yoruba in a video.
“This suffering is too much for us. My husband only struggled to be well educated and his life was just cut short like that.
“I cannot say or stop my husband from being educated. He went to Ife to sit for the examination regarding his MBA program at OAU. My husband was struggling to earn a living and feed himself and our family only for him to end up being killed.

“His trip to Ife was the third one. He had been there two times on weekends for his MBA program. He arrived Ile-Ife on November 5, 2021. He called me after he got to Ife, having boarded an airplane from Abuja to Akure.
“He called me when their plane landed in Akure airport before he traveled by road to Ile-Ife. Later, he called me when he got to the hotel at Ile-Ife and said he wanted to rest so that he could read his book ahead of the exam the following day.
“I didn’t call him again so that I do not disturb him during his study time. The following morning, I called his phone number, it wasn’t going through and I kept calling till the next day, I couldn’t get through to him. I was very worried.

“I had to call his brother undergoing his NYSC in Osun State, at Osogbo. Luckily, I got the receipt of his previous lodging in the hotel and took a picture with my phone and immediately sent it to my brother-in-law. He traced the hotel and located it in Ile-Ife.

“The same day, the parents of my husband called to raise an alarm that they too had been calling the phone number of my husband for days without result.
“When my brother-in-law got to the hotel to inquire about my husband, they denied that he lodged there, but through the transaction on his phone, we discovered that he transferred money to another person apart from myself. The person was later discovered to be one of the staff of the hotel, who is a lady.
“The lady was arrested by the police, including five other staffers and they admitted that my husband lodged in Hilton Hotels and Resorts. They later confessed that he was dead and took the police to where his remains were buried. They killed my husband and just buried him. They made him suffer.

“Nowhere is safe in this country again. I want the government to help me with my children so that my husband’s death would not be in vain. How can they just kill him like that? Even animals don’t kill themselves like that. I want justice.
“The owner of the hotel sent an emissary to our lawyer, saying he was ready to pay any amount of money so that the matter can be settled. But, the lawyer refused, insisting that no amount of money can replace the life of my husband, who was gruesomely murdered.
“The government should not allow this matter to be swept under the carpet by ensuring diligent investigation and bringing to justice all the people who conspired to kill my husband.”

The aged mother of the deceased said, “The government should come to our rescue and send those who killed my son, who is the only glory of my family, to where they sent my son. They should not escape. The government should not allow them to be released by the police. I am pleading. Help us!.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/11/25/even-animals-dont-kill-themselves-like-the-way-my-husband-was-killed-bolatito-widow-of-slain-oau-mba-student-opens-up-in-emotional-interview/

Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by tillaman(m): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2021
It’s not a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Shedrack777: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2021
my dear, cry your cry and give way. for nigeria, your husband is a 2nd class citizen as we all know. because cows are 1st class citizens. so stop comparing animals to your husband, because they get value more than even the president
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by mysticwarrior(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Shedrack777:
my dear, cry your cry and give way. for nigeria, your husband is a 2nd class citizen as we all know. because cows are 1st class citizens. so stop comparing animals to your husband, because they get value more than even the president
you are not making any sense here.

7 Likes

Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by OVB123: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2021
The heart of men is very wicked oooo. I will advise the family to take heart and trust in god for better day ahead but if they decide to go to court, the case will take long time to get judgement in their favour because the person involved is an very influential person (an ife prince).
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by femi4: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2021
OVB123:
The heart of men is very wicked oooo. I will advise the family to take heart and trust in god God for better day ahead but if they decide to go to court, the case will take long time to get judgement in their favour because the person involved is an very influential person (an ife prince).
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by JavaScript90: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Very sad
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2021
This is really sad.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by suzzyboss(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Hotels too no safe again... sad
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by TeeGentle(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2021
very sad
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by daddytime(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Such a sad story.

Take heart ma'am.

#JusticeforTim...
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Mayng01(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Where is safe in this country now? To sleep for hotel now na fear of being used for rituals go grip you, to sit for toilet sef na wahala, snake bite! Travel by road’ na kidnap for ransom.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by OVB123: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=femi4 post=107941107][/quote]I know i properly forgot to change the letter g to capital letter G but thanks 4 d correction.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
This woman should just let it go. This country is shit.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
This woman should just let it go. This country is shit.

Isn't this comment of yours callous?
Try empathise and sympathise a little bit.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by MufasaLion: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
daisyy:

That's a bit callous a comment.
Try empathise and sympathise a little bit.

Oh, something like "I wish your family well"?

Well, I'm not good at showing emotions.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Oh, something like "I wish your family well"?

Well, I'm not good at showing emotions.

Yes, something like that.

The callous you showed is an emotion, so you must mean that you are not good at showing positive emotions.

2 Likes

Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by MufasaLion: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
daisyy:

Yes, something like that.

The callous you showed is an emotion, so you must mean that you are not good at showing positive emotions.

Right, positive emotions. I believe there won't the justice done. The case woukd only be dragged for months. The family is even saying something different from what the CP said.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Sanmel(f): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chai! So sad
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Fortune109: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mayng01:
Where is safe in this country now? To sleep for hotel now na fear of being used for rituals go grip you, to sit for toilet sef na wahala, snake bite! Travel by road’ na kidnap for ransom.

grin grin grin grin
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Kaypriince(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na because say he man no carry olosho for d hotel when he lodge na him make dem quick fit trace d matter,dem for lie say na olosho kill am,men should reduce d way dem dey quick Dey find olosho anytime dem lodge for hotel....no where is safe in Nigeria anymore,to use toilet sef snake go bite ur yansh

1 Like

Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Praxtech: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
This woman sh.ould just let it go. This country is shit.
Ritualist.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Praxtech: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2021
OVB123:
The heart of men is very wicked oooo. I will advise the family to take heart and trust in god for better day ahead but if they decide to go to court, the case will take long time. to get judgement in their favour because the person involved is an very influential person (an ife prince).
Even if he's the founder of Ife.... judgement must be done. Check out the story of the Alaaye of Efon that was sentenced to death for the same offence. Don't be a quitter. Stop spreading hopelessness
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by MufasaLion: 6:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Praxtech:

Ritualist.

Say that to your father.
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Praxtech: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Say that to your father..
Ritualist. You'll be found out.... exposed and severely dealt with
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by MufasaLion: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Praxtech:

Ritualist.

grin grin grin

Cry me a river!
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by MufasaLion: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Praxtech:

Ritualist. You'll be found out.... exposed and severely dealt with

Just like your father and your ancestors. Oh, I shouldn't forget how your mother was impregnated by a herbalist and you were born!
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Vivianat(f): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Praxtech:

Ritualist. You'll be found out.... expos.ed and severely dealt with
Amen and his generations be hounded severely
Re: “Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke by Praxtech: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Vivianat:

Amen and his generations be hounded. severely
Most definitely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? / Shocking!!viewer Discretion Is Advised / VIDEO: 3 Occultists Caught Doing Rituals At 1:49am In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.