Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) (17139 Views)

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Lagos Goes After Enforcement Agent’s Officers Seen Attacking Residents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by tradepunter: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Short demonic bastd
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by stupidnairaland: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Very wicked short man,you don late already,we must pay you back,if you like construct road go heaven,we must revenge this punishement you are giving us.
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by akdjr(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Majority 9f Nigerians already know this. It's oy the minority media wailers who keep believing their 3% vote can ever make them bring PDP back to power. Gonna are the days when OBJ had a vote over the registered voters under PDP.
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why is Ruffy begging? if you did well, you won't beg....
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wether he likes it or not, shebu sabi is the next governor of kaduna state
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
silvoclaira:
Please anyone with idea of transport fare LAGOS to KADUNA, by road??
it's not safe bro,I advice you use train, it may take days but it's safer
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by silvoclaira: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
ashawopikin:
it's not safe bro,I advice you use train, it may take days but it's safer
No train going from Lagos to Kaduna for now. Its still in construction. The train services available now is Lagos - Ibadan & Abuja - Kaduna
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Laideabdulahi: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't know why we.ove celebrating construction of bridges.

It in the developed world's, it's a norm.
I didn't hear pple clapping or making a hell of noise.

Failed politicians
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
silvoclaira:
No train going from Lagos to Kaduna for now. Its still in construction. The train services available now is Lagos - Ibadan & Abuja - Kaduna
check the next website, but is what I say is true then when u get to abuja, just enter kaduna
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by silvoclaira: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
ashawopikin:
check the next website, but is what I say is true then when u get to abuja, just enter kaduna
Thanks
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tooopid

He know very that he will be jailed that's why
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by greatnationmedi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na see finish be this oo....Check my signature for your 2d/3d animation, animated video explainer and a whole lot more
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Kwunume: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
We have tried two of the major political parties, I think PDP is far better.
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by adakole(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Always bitter about everything, another loose canon playing victim, time will tell of what becomes of the gangsta party.
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Timmzycul11: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
An Open Letter to Gov El-rufai
Dear Governor El-rufai,
I read in the papers that you begged Nigerians NOT to vote for PDP in 2023. The reason you gave for this your counsel was that the PDP, if voted into power in 2023, would take us back to the "problems of yesterday."
I had to read statement twice to really understand you. I wish I can see and ask you what the "problems of yesterday" were, and why we should not be allowed to go back to them. I was 27 years old when PDP came to power in 1999. And I dare say that I was matured enough to understand the kind of the governance PDP offered Nigerians for 16 years.
I am not saying PDP is a good yardstick to judge governance. No. PDP had its failings and goofs. And I am not shy to say that PDP did not give Nigerians much to hope for after coming out a military dictatorship. They failed woefully. PDP did try but they also squandered their goodwill.
Your Excellency ( I do not know whether Governors should be addressed thus or not), but, Sir, I think most Nigerians would prefer to return to the "problems of yesterday". Why do I say so? If only you know the debilitating poverty and penury Nigerians have been subjected to in the last 6 years, you would agree with me that if you do an opinion sampling today, most Nigerians would prefer " The problems of Yesterday. "
Methinks, that it was the APC that has rather taken Nigeria 50 years backwards from where the PDP kept the country in 2015 when it lost to APC. I am shocked, your Excellency, that instead of apologising to Nigerians for ruining the economy of the country and putting the country on retrogression, you and your fellow bedfellows are busy blaming the PDP till today.
Sir, you should allow Nigerians to compare between APC and PDP. In 2015 when APC took over from PDP, petrol sold for 89 per litre but today how much is a litre of petrol? N165. By 2015 a bag of rice sold for N9000 but in less than seven years it is now N30,000 under APC. Naira exchanged for N190 to a dollar before 2015 but under APC its above N500 per dollar today.
Before 2015 Nigeria was rated the second fastest growing economy but today Nigeria under APC is the second poorest economy in the world. Let us not talk about security of lives and property. Let us not talk about the gagging of opposition voices.
Gaskiya sir, most Nigerians would not mind going back to the "problems of yesterday" rather than continue in the "problems of today."
These are just my thoughts sir. Can you please help me understand what you really meant. You know you are so intelligent, and who knows you could convince Nigerians with your brilliance.
Accept the assurances of my prayers and esteem
Your boy,
Davidson Rotshak Lar JP
24/11/2021
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Edyice: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Short devil

He better run leave kaduna because the next governor meant kill him
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by prizeless(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
We want to make the mistake, is your mistake?
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Dmano: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Allowed the people to think for themselves Mr. Man. Stop interfering in their thinking process,you have only one head leave them with theirs to do the thinking
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
chatinent:

Short people with tall ambition have been our problems in Nigeria since inception.

Men of their calibre are in Short supply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by snitchbitch: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
whats the difference?

black pot and black kettle?

arent they both black?
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
chatinent:

Short people with tall ambition have been our problems in Nigeria since inception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
vanbonattel:
The worst governor in Nigeria

APC good legacy.
Re: 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2021
They are all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics / Calistus Obi: I Built My Hotel With Funds Diverted From Nigerian Maritime Agency / Wike Directs Accountant-general Not To Pay Judiciary Workers Full Salary In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.