Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day (1517 Views)

Madman On Rampage At Ebonyi International Market, Raping, Molesting Women / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Amotekun, OPC, VGN Caught 11 Bandits On Okeho-Iseyin Road, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by MANDIPUTIN: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Bandits, on Monday, embarked on an indiscriminate raping of women and girls across five communities in Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger State as their children watched with disbelieve.

No reason was given by the bandits for their action as source close told Daily Sun that their mission was just to rape women in the communities, including young girls.

The affected communities where the bandits carried out their heinous crime include Dnasa, Iburo, Pelele, Gofa and Nakogbe, all in Shiroro local government area.

Every woman or girl sighted by the bandits was dragged to her room and raped in broad daylight.

“They came and asked me about my husband and I told them that he has gone to the farm, and the next thing, two of them just dragged me inside and asked me to remove my cloth. I started begging them and one of them hit me with gun and I fell down and he began to rape me, his second also did the same thing,” one of the affected women told Daily Sun on phone through our source.

She said many women and young girls, were raped in Pelele, adding that “they told us that they kill any woman who refused to obey them”.

She disclosed that in some instance, mothers and daughters were being raped simultaneously by the bandits who our source said were between the ages of 25 to 30, and carrying sophisticated weapons.

The source said the bandits had actually came to kidnap the men but could not meet any of them at home as they were all in the farm, and decided to rape the women and girls in the affected communities in their (women) various houses.

It was gathered that about 30 women and girls were raped, with two to three bandits raping one woman during the sex extravaganza as they moved from one community to another in their motorcycles.

After the atrocities, the bandits were said to have later kidnapped some of the men seen in the farm on their way out of the communities, and were still being held in captivity.

Fear and apprehension have, therefore, gripped neighbouring communities as nobody knows which community would be their next target. There has not been any statement from the security agents on the latest incident which has left many of the affected women and girls traumatised.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-rape-30-niger-women-in-one-day/

1 Like

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by KingEverest: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
cry niger state has been under siege for months now yet nothing has been done

1 Like

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Fahdiga(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Tufiakwa. This one off me. Maybe Buhari has something to say about this

2 Likes

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by inoki247: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin happen to there heavenly virgins....

Women dey really suffer oh make God dey protect every woman out dere excluding Chidinma type of woman.....
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by lkillbrokehoes: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Buhari have destroyed NIGERIA finally

1 Like

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by itsme01: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2021
cool

Badly raised Almajiri kids of the 90s have now grown up to turn bandits since they lack life skills

The sooner Northerners see bandits and Insecurity as a product of bad parenting, over population and drug abuse, the better

Northern Elders, DSS , NSA and Ministry of Defence must shun tribal stupidity and listen carefully to Dr Cpt Shiek Gumi

Gumi is a trained Medical Doctor, a NDA graduate, Military Captain, Islamic Scholar who had visited countless jungle and camps to talk to the real bandits and culprit

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by silvoclaira: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2021
I thot they said bandits have taken over their farmlands! Which farm did the husbands now go to?

Anyway, I feel pity for the families.

But lets say after the bandits raped the women, some of them now got pregnant, will they "ABORT" the pregnancy
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Nicetry: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Tranquillity360: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Abeg give us news about Igbo,Ipob and Biafra.
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Racoon(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Apart from kidnapping, maiming, killing, acquiring and administering LGA territories, bandit terrorists have added another despicable dimension to their atrocities-indiscriminate raping of young girls & women.

I once said it when Gumi advocated that these killers & treasonable elements should be accomodated and shown love.Now they have up their game.Meanwhile, the concern of the failed govt is IPOB.I laugh!

1 Like

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Racoon(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Buhari have destroyed NIGERIA finally
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by babasolution: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2021
It seems these people are not bothered or is this fake news?,their problem is one Nigeria
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Emergingnation(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2021
The cowardic Fulani Jihadist Army is busy searching for soft target in the east to burn down.

1 Like

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by vanbonattel: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Nooooo, let's keep chasing IPOB grin

This news is not important.
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by OneCandleAway(f): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
The day northerners get tired, they will all march to
Also rock.
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Emperor5(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
This country is finished. How can bandit took operation for many hours to the extent of raping women and no security personnel to engage them. Doe's it mean that army and police are only deployed in South. This could have been a history, If thesame numbers of arm forces that are deployed to work in Last anambra election is deploye to fight against bandit in niger state
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Boogyman557: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Assimhaven: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Smh
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Mayng01(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2021
This is disheartening. What sort of leadership/government is being run in this country? One Nigeria indeed.
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2021
line them all up and....

[img]https://c./5V5oVBZ4WG8AAAAC/cat-shooting.gif[/img]
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Kenpaly(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Whr ar the picture?
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by tungamaje: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Are there no security officers who are indigenes of those affected communities? Won't they react?
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Rahkman: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Northern women don sha suffer....yesterday i lash 1 aboki babe from kebbi...tho their women they make sense sha toto dey tight compared to this nonsense southern oloshos
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by ipobarethieves: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2021
sad Once upon beautiful) peaceful North is going down the drain sad
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Afamsi: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2021
My consolation is that I am not among those that enthroned the monster in Aso Rock... I can't imagine the pain and trauma these women and their families will going through right now, while the government remain adamant. I just Pray the table will turn
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by ipobarethieves: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2021
I can't even visit friends in His,,jigawa,Kaduna etc Unlike b4 that we cross country/walked at midnight without fear.#FearNORTH sad
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by Gerrard59(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2021
I am pretty sure it is a predominately Christian community in Niger state but we have Christians in Southern Nigeria supporting this jihadist administration because they believe they are "safe".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by BlackPantherxXx: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Nicetry:
Lol grin grin grin

Rape is NEVER funny.

1 Like

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by FuckDModz: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2021
No one was raped. The bandits are just going about their business. They basically kidnap children and collect ransom, which is 100% supported by the government.

If you are sure there was a rape fest, where are the girls?

This government will continue to support hardworking bandits, wailers can cry blood!

1 Like

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by delzbaba(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
After taking tramadol and other hard drugs what else do you expect.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
The villagers should be strong enough to catch these bandits, pour petrol and burn them. Some people are better off dead. The prisons are congested. After they will say it was the devil, which devil? This is not even a case of hunger, this is a case of pure wickedness/spreading diseases, because I cannot understand why the bandits didn't ask the women at home to give them whatever food or money that is available.
Re: Bandits On Rampage in Niger State, Rape 30 Women in One Day by SaintBishop: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
What happen in the north, stays In the north. It is none of my business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls and Women in Nigeria: A Domestic Violence Survey / Seems A Kidnapping Is Going On Along Oshogbo. / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.