Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

“You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara (2630 Views)

"This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / Omolara And Muyiwa Ademola Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Oleys: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi’s baby mama and mother to his princess, Adeola Ogunwusi, has lamented over the alleged claim of single parenting done by the monarch several times.

The mother of Adeola, Omolara, in a released statement, claimed she has suffered in silence holding on to the information but she’s had enough.

Contrary to the monarch’s usual claim of single-handedly nurturing his daughter since she was born, Omolara said that information false.

She claimed to have taken care of her daughter till she was taken to the palace for a holiday and since then, the monarch has been financially present in the life of his daughter.

Omolara said, “MY name is Omolara, and I am Adeola Ogunwusi’s mother. She was born in Akobo, Ibadan, in May 1994 as a result of a teenage relationship I had with Adeyeye Ogunwusi, now the Ooni of Ife, who was then also a teenager, neighbour, and family friend.

“The relationship was short and uneventful, but certain matters of late have forced me to break a silence I have held since 2015 when, shortly before his coronation, Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi concocted a self-serving tale about his role in our daughter’s life.

“A couple of weeks ago, on his Instagram and Facebook pages, he once again wrote that he was a “single father” to my daughter — a mendacious claim that has no basis in fact, but has gone on for too long.

“I want to put it on the record now in public that there’s not an iota of truth to that claim, and I challenge him to prove me wrong.

“Yeye Ogunwusi was never present in Adeola’s life for the first ten years of her growing up which makes the “single father” narrative shocking, annoying and disrespectful to hear by all who know the truth of the story.

“I, Omolara, took care of my daughter physically, financially and emotionally, with the moral support of my mother and my siblings.”

Omolara said the Ooni saw the child for five minutes after she was born and that was it. She said the monarch only saw the daughter twice after that, when she was four and ten.

According to her statement, Adeola’s long encounter with the king was when she went to him for the holidays when she was thirteen.

She further challenged the Ooni to present a proof that he has been present in the life of his daughter from birth as he claimed.

“If Yeye Ogunwusi is proud of the daughter we have raised, he can say so without any attempt to minimize or denigrate the very foundation on which he’s now attempting to build, and from which he cowardly fled when the going was tough.

“For our daughter’s sake, enough is enough. For the sake of truth and justice, enough is enough.

“If Yeye Ogunwusi has any photos of him and our daughter, or the receipt of any expense he bore on her, before the age of ten, let him present them to the public right now,” she said.

Stating why she decided to bring the truth to the world, she said it’s for the benefit of their child and because of her efforts, which the monarch is trying so hard to bury.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/11/25/you-abandoned-your-daughter-for-13-years-ooni-of-ifes-babamama-omolara-calls-out-pics/

Cc Lalasticlacla
Ishilove
Seun
Obinoscopy

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by delzbaba(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Does this person understand what the term teenager means?

4 Likes

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Welcum: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can't believe this. Ooni of Ife is too big for this. Bloggers will cause the third world war. This I have see.

1 Like

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Social media Ooni he talks too much.

1 Like

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Foodqueen(f): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
The baby mama resemble toyin Abraham.

Baby Mamas are always too bittered, always looking for opportunities to talk their baby daddy down.

Na them Sabi.

1 Like

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by irunoko(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by inoki247: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
So after 13 years Oni pick am from dere....

Abeg wetin b d pikin age now....

he share the responsibility you look after the kid for 13years and I will continue from dere....

Abi no be u people want equal right e reach to look afta ur child for 13years u dey lament afta d 13 years he took over shey na Cement d pikin dey eat abi he no give her quality education when he reach him turn....

Woman abg Getat we av alot of things wey we dey battle right now...
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin
inoki247:
So after 13 years Oni pick am from dere....

Abeg wetin b d pikin age now....

he share the responsibility you look after the kid for 13years and I will continue from dere....

Abi no be u people want equal right e reach to look afta ur child for 13years u dey lament afta d 13 years he took over shey na Cement d pikin dey eat abi he no give her quality education when he reach him turn....

Woman abg Getat we av alot of things wey we dey battle right now...
shared responsibility..
And na oni own go plenty cos to train pickin for secondary and uni no be moi moi oo...
This is a matter they could have settled offline
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by tutudesz: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
You be single mother undecided he be single father undecided the girl na single daughter undecided
Infact una be single family undecided

1 Like

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Saintmary(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Foodqueen:

Baby Mamas are always too bittered, always looking for opportunities to talk their baby daddy down.

Na them Sabi.

Don't worry, you will understand when you have your children.

4 Likes

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by RightToReject(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Foodqueen:

Na them Sabi.

You've not been fair to her with this post, assuming that her stated version of what transpired is the truth. It's always appalling and irritating seeing the position of people like you who always expect others to keep calm and suck up when or after being denigrated or abused directly or indirectly by self-absorbing and/or opportunistic people. To you, if she had continued keeping quiet after the monarch had sanctimoniously, hypocritically, and disingenuously cast aspersions on her that would have been better and a way to show that she's wise, diplomatic, liberal, and emotionally intelligent. Nonsense.

People who do suck up, in the face of oppression, are by extension frenemies, without the oppressor even knowing, which is worse than an enemy or known opposition. Mistake their disingenuousness and/or feeble-mindedness for any form of good attitude at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by sammybest889(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

God 4give...me

God 4give me..

I don't known why I find news like dis,interesting... dis day's...

as in d way men don't give a f***k 2 their babymamas and some idiot gals that called their self galfriends ,(I swear d tin de sweet me die)

all thanks to team nairaland alpha males and redpiller association from redeeming my soul (for being a simp)

I was acting this nice guys...BT lately I discovered DAT dis other gender will not take u serious until de push u 2 d Wall

now that I am tough who get mind 2 look my face
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Prettygirlie: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2021
That is men for you. I am also in the same situation. When the child now become a better person for life, he ll now bring his head to claim father. God ll help us especially in this hard times.
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by AgentGoat: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Single parenthood no dey favour women. it's the truth. Make una dey use una brain. Una no go ever here.
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by TeeGentle(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2021
so monarch too get baby mama
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by JavaScript90: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by femi4: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Foodqueen:

Na them Sabi.
You LL soon become one n you LL know why
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by femi4: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Arobafin loba n pa
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Hayee(f): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Foodqueen:

Na them Sabi.
you don't don't judge a situation you have not experienced angry angry
If what she said is not true then all Ooni needs to do is to prove her wrong wink cheesy cheesy
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Timekeeper: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Prettygirlie:
That is men for you. I am also in the same situation. When the child now become a better person for life, he ll now bring his head to claim father. God ll help us especially in this hard times.

But I bliv u know abt guy B4 u guys went down the road of having kids... Like u guys talk abt marriage plans and so on... Bcox if u guys weren't ready to plan having kids, u shud have had unprotected sex... Even if u had it, u can use aftersex pills...

But my point is, why do ladies fall victim to guys Dt wunt take care of their responsibility?

1 Like

Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by McEphiks(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
tutudesz:
You be single mother undecided he be single father undecided the girl na single daughter undecided
Infact una be single family undecided

Ment grin grin
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Raymond0008(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2021
We all know what usually comes out of a teenage relationships, they have daughter together which she has move on already with another two kids for another man.

Can we all ask what she want now?
Re: “You Abandoned Your Daughter For 13 Years, Ooni Of Ife’s Babamama Omolara by Digmygold: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Foodqueen:

Na them Sabi.

He gave her.the opportunity.by.stooping so.low with his lies. She deserves some credit for her role in.their child's life. If she had also abandoned.the child, which Princess would the King have been posting on Social.Media and captioning with.lies?

(1) (Reply)

Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God / After 23 Years, Ade Bantu Cuts Dreadlocks / Nigeria Artists And Their Nicknames "AKA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.