Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? (23342 Views)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thepolo999:
Venom 2
James bond:no Time to die
Black widow
Infinite
Outpost
Hitmans bodyguard wife.
Wrath of man
Red notice
Fast and furious 9
I'm watching Red Notice right now grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by LofiLogic: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Benjax4all:
Spiderman no way home,even though I have not yet watching,still waiting for d clear version but as a superheros fan and d rating,it is my number 1
2) Justices league zack version
3) Free guys
4) Dunc
5) King Richard
6) James bonds but d ending angry angry

Finally someone with taste

Series-Squid game and The Witcher
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by LofiLogic: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Zack Snyder's Justice league.
( used over 800MB to download but it was worth it.)
Venom 2: let there be Carnage.
Raya and the last dragon.
Red notice.
Mortal Kombat.
Army of thieves.

I use 7 GB download my own in 1080p and it was worth it indeed
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by LofiLogic: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
1) Zack Snyders Justice League
2) Spiderman No way home
3) ...
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Juventus4life: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thepolo999:
Venom 2
Black widow
Infinite
Outpost
Hitmans bodyguard wife.
Wrath of man
Red notice
Fast and furious 9

This Outpost which season u stop na
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by emmyN(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Miracle in cell no. 7

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by jakizio42(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wrath of man

Hitman's wife bodyguard 2

The harder they fall (i watched this movie like 5 times and can still do more)

I don't really get why people rate eternals so high movie is hot shit,trash,poopoo,abung, i watch it three times before i could finish it
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by IAMPEDRO: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Squid game
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Eaglesence: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
ohosi4real:
Buhari movie how he turn Nigeria upside down

Fierce Return Of Bubu.

Best title for all Nigerians and foreigners alike. Watch and thank me later grin
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by lascos912(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Final destination2
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by TechCapon(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Rooy57:

Kindly drop the link to download El Chapo.
Thanks
I downloaded it from Netflix
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Anndrew(m): 3:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Selena tested
Red Notice
Matrix resurrection
Terminator dark fate
God of Egypt
Tax collector
Black widow
Army of thieves
Cruella
She ball
Vanquish
Xvideos
Xnxx
Dark naija
Naija uncut
Empress leak
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by superCleanworks(m): 4:46am On Feb 06, 2022
dammyBoxes:
your head correct. My best 2021. You most be a deep thinker

one of the best movies i saw last year. very mind tripping script writing.
that part where those giants were moving got me thinking... what if that is how small humans are to some other beings we are just too small to see.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Anonymoususher: 5:00am On Feb 06, 2022
I admire those who watch movies because my TV is just in my house for decorations. I think the last time I turned it on was 3months ago and I did that just to check whether it is still working.

Even trying to watch it with my phone, I can't. I will collect from a friend only to delete later without opening the movie.

How do you guys do it? Only movies I watch are those short aki and pawpaw old movies they upload on facebook and I watch them to laugh.

My fiancee kwa is even worse, she comes around and doesn't even look at the TV twice (a 42inch smart TV). I took her to a cinema and I ended up sleeping while the movie was going on.

How una take dey cope watching movies for hours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2022
jakizio42:
Wrath of man

Hitman's wife bodyguard 2

The harder they fall (i watched this movie like 5 times and can still do more)

I don't really get why people rate eternals so high movie is hot shit,trash,poopoo,abung, i watch it three times before i could finish it

Pls remove hitman wife, rubbish movie

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Anonymoususher:
I admire those who watch movies because my TV is just in my house for decorations. I think the last time I turned it on was 3months ago and I did that just to check whether it is still working.

Even trying to watch it with my phone, I can't. I will collect from a friend only to delete later without opening the movie.

How do you guys do it? Only movies I watch are those short aki and pawpaw old movies they upload on facebook and I watch them to laugh.

My fiancee kwa is even worse, she comes around and doesn't even look at the TV twice (a 42inch smart TV). I took her to a cinema and I ended up sleeping while the movie was going on.

How una take dey cope watching movies for hours?

It's fine if that's not your source of entertainment , but what do u enjoy and using that time for?
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Amanee(f): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2022
l0uie:

Gist me, jare. How dey documentary be? E be like movie, abi? Oya, wetin happen? Almost watched it on Netflix but I sort of left it alone.

It was interesting, you can read up the highlights online
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by l0uie(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Amanee:

It was interesting, you can read up the highlights online

No worry. I don watch am finish.
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Greatfullheart: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Army of the Dead Red Notice... Am waiting for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 coming out this Nov/Dec 2022.
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Kharol1234: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Checked through all the movies mentioned, no 1 has watched FEAR STREET 1-3?
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Anonymoususher: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

It's fine if that's not your source of entertainment , but what do u enjoy and using that time for?

I think I enjoy reading history more... Either I am watching historical documentaries on YouTube or I am reading up stories or Wikipedia / quora.

These days I have been reading too much about Hitler and Stalin's similarities and WW II
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Illusioneffect(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thepolo999:
Venom 2
Black widow
Infinite
Outpost
Hitmans bodyguard wife.
Wrath of man
Red notice
Fast and furious 9
It looks like you didn't watch a lot of good movies last year
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Anonymoususher:

I think I enjoy reading history more... Either I am watching historical documentaries on YouTube or I am reading up stories or Wikipedia / quora.

These days I have been reading too much about Hitler and Stalin's similarities and WW II

Very interesting
Well done sir
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by sojayy(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Kharol1234:
oga Na Blood red sky
thanks
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by Kharol1234: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2022
sojayy:
thanks
you welcome sir
Re: What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? by ladycomfort(f): 3:22am On Feb 09, 2022
winkOk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija Retains Ebuka As Host For 2019 Tv Reality Show / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Bbnaija 2019:- Spoiler Alerts Ahead Of Bbnaija 4 Kick Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.