Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? (28779 Views)

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Adebowalay(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2021
GARUBA grin
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by ensamy(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebanised or Ebalisation .
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Lamasta(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2021
The process of turning garri to eba is called Ebarification

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Burgerlomo: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Is this the topic they gave you for your thesis project? grin

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Bigsunny01(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sb said it's baking.

From Cassavation to Gareth Bale dat could easily be Garrivated to de public Ebanation

Very simple grin
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Garification

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Ensquare(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Cassava to garri is processing cassava to to garri
Garri to eba is machanization of swallow
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Yungspitta: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck.

My physics teacher tell me say na garribanization.
Lemme now explain how the man arrived at garribanization. The garri is first garrified by hot water @ 100 degree centigrade, since we all know the main difference between eba and garri is the presence of hot water. After the garri has been garrified by hot water, you leave it to allow it to become soft which is the first process of the garribanization... After 10-15minutes you go come turn ham with Turner/orogun very well and this completes the process of garribanization.

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Newyorkitis(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Na this simple question dey make oyingbo see us finish ooo.
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by zoedew: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:

Ok, I'll go to the market and tell Iya Basira to osmodialize processed cassava flour for me? May hunger not kill me in the process.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by fartkay(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Garri= eba

Garba-sine

Garbasine
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by illicit(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2021
It is called change

I want to change this Garri to eba undecided
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by saintdeby(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Its called EBANIFICATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Fash20: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebanization

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Babz18: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2021
There's nothing like processed cassava flour, it is called "Gari".
chatinent:

Ok, I'll go to the market and tell Iya Basira to osmodialize processed cassava flour for me? May hunger not kill me in the process.
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by DispatcherLagos: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Simple. It's called gumming
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by ObaKlaz: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Steam-rolling. grin cheesy grin
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by ukaface(f): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2021
It's called: Thickening
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by MightySparrow: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebalization of garri

or

Garrilization.

If not I. confer with utmost authority that it shall be called buarification.
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by CaptainFM1: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Garrieth Bale
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by BigYash: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Una no go use laugh injure person o. One say na transformation grin grin Another say turn Eba.. Ahahahahaha
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by cayorday89(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2021
sonnie10:

There are different textures, depending on how you make it. I like it a little softer.
Okay, now I get you, I love it hard as that was what I grew up with, you can't come from my place and not like it hard, we nickname any swallow as 'bolugi' which can be translated as falling on a tree and you still pick it up to eat your thing.
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by AmazingELixir: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sb said it's baking.

Op don't stress it much.....it is simply called making eba

2 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by AbarisFather(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Making
And
Baking
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by BouquiLake: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
It is called EBALIZATION AKA GARILISM shocked shocked shocked

chatinent:
Sb said it's baking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by JB4life: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebarification.
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by godofuck231: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Molding or coagulation
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Pharaohny: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:

You never ready to chop be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Oxford dictionary will be the one to give it a name since Africa is lazy.
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2021
fnep2smooth:
It's called explosion... The garri will explode when it get to a degree of heat + water. That's Heat + HO2 + Garri = Eba ... Google it bro.

Hmmm....you must be reporting from far North.....ok... continue
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Seunspyder(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Solidification �
Solidify �
Baba choose one
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Chemstar: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Heat transfer in a biochemical reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast / 6 Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / Types Of Low Fat Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.