Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? (28738 Views)

Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Christane: 5:44am On Nov 26, 2021
if you ask me and who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Kpo-kpoing the kpo kpo garri

(Baking the garri)
(Make garri)
(Do garri)

3 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by TooMuchStuff: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebanification

Chemistry vibes here

2 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by iramure(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebalisation

4 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by West2019(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2021
the process of garrrism is ebarism the hot water

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Adarich(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Ime garri.

Meere m garri.

4 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Lumens247: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Cooking

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Zetty177x: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Solidification

2 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by mostfavoured(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Thermalebaric Transcementology

4 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Prince001(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sb said it's baking.

Next just say what Britain called it cos we have our own term and most of us don't care about what they want to call it cos that's their own problem not ours!
Its hightime we stopped to ask what oyinbo call our food or the process cos that's their own problem not ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by friday2011(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Osmodialysis.

You're welcome. wink

Dis guy too no book... grin
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by LIVIYA(f): 5:57am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sb said it's baking.

polymerization
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by sonnie10: 5:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Molten magma
On a serious note, most packs would say stair into paste and allow to cool
So, two processes
Make paste
Allow to solidify.

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by kyuniii(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Turning point.
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by narutod7th: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebanization

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by adioolayi(m): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sb said it's baking.

It is Gelatinisation

Any process that involves heating up a complex polysaccharides is Gelatinisation.

It involves heating the polysaccharides up in liquid that leads to the swelling and breaking of bonds..

Like Starch...Like Garri

It is Gelatinisation

8 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by drawingbook: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Oturnigari

2 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Kpokpoogri: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2021
juniorstar:
Kpokpogiri

What's up?
Wetin happen?

No dey call my name for stuffs laidis abeg undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by ukaface(f): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2021
fnep2smooth:
It's called explosion... The garri will explode when it get to a degree of heat + water. That's Heat + HO2 + Garri = Eba ... Google it bro.
your village water is HO2 Abi? Na H2O. Teacher anyi...

2 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by cayorday89(m): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Anything wey no get oyinbo name simply mean say, oyinbo no dey do am. Someone once told me, if corruption no exist for dictionary, den oyinbo no dey do am but as it don dey dere na their work.
As per the eba processing matter, give am a name and do your best to make sure say dem sabi am worldwide and you good to go. All reference will be made to you even this thread go serve as one.

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Promiseibritam: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2021
It's called Transfiguration � � � �

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by cayorday89(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2021
sonnie10:
Molten magma
On a serious note, most packs would say stair into paste and allow to cool
So, two process
Make paste
Allow to solidify.
You don't allow it to solidify, it is in its nature to solidify once it comes in contact with hot water whether you stair it or not, ask Ishi who once added hot water to her garri meant for drinking, I also once warm beans I added garri to while in Uni and I got beaneba.

2 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by cayorday89(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Promiseibritam:
It's called Transfiguration � � � �
Hmmm, Transfiguration... Sunday School that year ..Memories
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by bergs2: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmmmm
Garrium Sulfate: nice delicacy.

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by highchief1: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sb said it's baking.

felabaration.

1 Like

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Orji3(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Francashy:
The process of turning cassava to garri is Garrification
so the process of turning garri to Eba is called Ebaficationgringrin

Must we tell you everythingsad

Sweetheart, pls "ebafy" the garri for me
OR
Sweetheart, pls "ebaficate" the garri for me

... ?
Just curious

3 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by sonofanarchy(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2021
dem ba ba
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by symbianDON(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2021
The process is called gelatinization

4 Likes

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by Geovanni412(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2021
ukaface:
your village water is HO2 Abi? Na H2O. Teacher anyi...

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by juniorstar(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

What's up?
Wetin happen?

No dey call my name for stuffs laidis abeg undecided undecided
Boss no vex
Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by indodon(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2021
..... And this made front-page

Re: What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? by sonnie10: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2021
cayorday89:

You don't allow it to solidify, it is in its nature to solidify once it comes in contact with hot water whether you stair it or not, ask Ishi who once added hot water to her garri meant for drinking, I also once warm beans I added garri to while in Uni and I got beaneba.
There are different textures, depending on how you make it. I like it a little softer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos / "Men Cooking Contest" Organized By Ayiri Emami / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.