Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) (56728 Views)

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River / Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina / Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Larrydeko2987: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
"Most brilliant achievement"._
Marrying an Igbo woman make them feel fulfiled.
Yet they come to nairaland to emit shit from thier mouth

Did you even think before this comments at all?
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:

You are senseless for posting this rubbish here.

I wonder why lalasticlala and seun allow people like you to still exist on this blog.

Must you comment on every post you come across.

You lack home training, from my view.

Rest in peace to the dead couple. May your killers know no peace.

8 Likes

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Wow, see young love. A shame they got killed. I hope the police can unravel their murder.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Afonjaaaa

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by legba1(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:

Are you really ok??...may be you need to see your DOCTOR ASAP
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by TemmyDayo50(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2021
oyatz:

So this childish tribal tantrums is all you have to say about this tragic news of the heinous deaths of this young and lovely couple?

Where is your sense of humanity?

Why not just respect the dead and keep quiet if you don't have anything sympathetic to say?

What really surprised me was that people still liked that post... Like for real? Wtf... No sense of humanity in most people again... It's just sad... May the couple's souls rest in perfect peace!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by TheGift: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2021
This is so sad. And to think those killers may never be investigated and brought to book is sadder still. RIP to the young couple.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:

How could somebody be this dumb!

In the midst of this great sadness and loss, all you could think of is bigotry.

I don't know the couple but I like to see young people focused. Marrying at a young age takes a lot of guts. They have families and they will be in mourning now. Yet, you are sooooo insensitive to that.

Akinro and Mary, may your killers be found and brought to justice.

LokoH or whatever you call yourself, I wish you what you wish others.

5 Likes

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2021
I think say na Doggy dem dey do inside toilet ni o before snake comes out of the water closet and bite them... may God help us
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Chiffy: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:

Guy you be serious okpo. Na everything you go dey bring tribalistic enter. People just die, yet na tribalistic enter your head, not even rip.

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by azpekuliar: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
A clear assassination

A clear case of murder/homicide you mean. Assassination is used for prominent, state or political figures. Trust the police as usual to bungle their way through this one in the name of an investigation.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Desusi: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you my brother, what has tribalism got to do with this terrible and painful news, what has his marrying Igbo girll done for him? Has he been made special than others? My people from Igbo land are so proud and full of self,may God deliver you oo.Rest in peace beloved of God.The killer will never know rest as God of Heaven reigns.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by stasius: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Their exes should be queried that is if they are not having beef with someone else online or offline.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Flexherbal:

What do people benefit, from killing their fellow humans!

May the souls of the dead rest in peace!
Ask Buhari who has impoverished Nigerians more than any other President in our national history
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by geezynoni: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
You just had to spill trash... it's your daily medicine.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by ihimiray(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
u guys are too full of urself... Can't u just type rip and get the Bleep out
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
"Most brilliant achievement"._ Marrying an Igbo woman make them feel fulfiled. Yet they come to nairaland to emit shit from thier mouth
Stop generalizing, go and meet the boy in heaven and say that to him. Nonsence!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
The killers are no other people than yoruba... they mine skull for sports, they can kill person for nothing while awaiting their skull to decay so they can mine it

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Leoleo1(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Dear goat,
Receive sense.

LokoH:

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2021
spinna:
This may be a murder of jealousy.. boasting about your wife and putting her on social media..maybe her jealous ex decided to off them
Chai cry
Like say person off light switch ooo. Wicked ppl everywhere cry
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by iReddington: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2021
ShyBabe:
Lol
You dey mind them.

Stop typing carelessly and show some emphathy for the young couple you this airhead unwitting illiterate that can barely quote a comment properly.

8 Likes

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
The way young ondo boys are marrying young igbo girls is mind boggling.

Something needs to be done asap.
They should marry there fellow afonja and leave Igbo girls alone.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:

I think we should be sorry that other tribes are banging our ladies actually grin
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Billygee2u: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
RIP to the dead . May God never let their killers go unpunished
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
EBMedia:
Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWspr0-NMTL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The process of finding their killer or killers should begin immediate family, acquaintances then business associates
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigeria is so unsafe. Pestilence, violence and bloodthirstiness walks on all fours day and night. Rulers of darkness and spirits of wickedness pervades the land.

Evil strikes on a daily and the leaders look clueless and disconnected. All they want is to complete their tenure and steal enough.

This will surely be redressed by man and God.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Ahmadovs: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Toilet again I just hope they don't find any snake bite on their body because if so me and toilet na til next world b day...
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Ahmadovs: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2021
Ahmadovs:
Toilet again I just hope they don't find any snake bite on their body because if so me and toilet na til next world b dat...
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2021
If the article hadn't mentioned 'murder', I would have thought it was carbon monoxide poisoning. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Shedking(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Thank God � they didn't die in the hands of skull miners.

But I'm tired of typing RIP, everyday na one bad news to another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.