Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) (56598 Views)

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River / Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina / Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2021
RIP
Maybe the girl's ex boyfriend did that after a disappointment from the girl.
#My thought
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by tivhador: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
What are these 'so-called signs' of murder that was claimed to be committed? Please, list them out make we know......

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2021
All this small kids dem dn abuse the word joy giver
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
"Most brilliant achievement"._
Marrying an Igbo woman make them feel fulfiled.
Yet they come to nairaland to emit shit from thier mouth

marrying an Igbo woman make them feel fulfilled? what are you trying to hype?

what's so special about Igbo women, Yoruba women, ijaw women and Hausa women in fact Nigeria women?

a young dude who is yet to know that marriage is tasking is greatful to find love perhaps after a lot disappointment and you're chest beating on it

which of his post stated that because she's Igbo lady? I married an Igbo lady and she's not different from Yoruba ladies, in fact I've to be reorientating her about self independent that most of Yoruba ladies were taught from childhood

you need to get sense and grow up

4 Likes

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by emonis88: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Aksnoopy:
The way young ondo boys are marrying young igbo girls is mind boggling.

Something needs to be done asap.
They should marry there fellow afonja and leave Igbo girls alone.

Don't be senseless, anyone can marry from any tribe of their choice, were na
u wann go marry for them? N don't fool urself o! The children il be from Ondo n not from any state in d east, ur comment makes no sense at all.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2021
iReddington:

Stop typing carelessly and show some emphathy for the young couple you this airhead unwitting illiterate that can barely quote a comment properly.
You are as dumb as your comment, ode oshi!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=ShyBabe post=107965294][/quote]

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2021
spinna:
This may be a murder of jealousy.. boasting about your wife and putting her on social media..maybe her jealous ex decided to off them

Might be yahoo gone wrong.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2021
oyatz:

So this childish tribal tantrums is all you have to say about this tragic news of the heinous deaths of this young and lovely couple?

Where is your sense of humanity?

Why not just respect the dead and keep quiet if you don't have anything sympathetic to say?

Lol.. Amazing how people reason no less than animals!

Surely one of the most stupid posts I've seen on my Nairaland sojourn. So dense is the post that I had to quote it & as well screenshot it (in case a reasonable Mod comes across it and decided to wipe it off) for future references elsewhere. He should be proud of this vomit. After all, he's following up the post with his alt monikers. grin
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2021
RIP
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
emonis88:

Don't be senseless, anyone can marry from any tribe of their choice, were na
u wann go marry for them? N don't fool urself o! The children il be from Ondo n not from any state in d east, ur comment makes no sense at all.
It's an abomination for an Igbo girl to marry an afonja head slammer.

Yoruba Christian is still manageable if he has money tho.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's a cold world. Some pple re demons in human clothing. Forget packaging
Flexherbal:

What do people benefit, from killing their fellow humans!

May the souls of the dead rest in peace!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by LokoH(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

marrying an Igbo woman make them feel fulfilled? what are you trying to hype?

what's so special about Igbo women, Yoruba women, ijaw women and Hausa women in fact Nigeria women?

a young dude who is yet to know that marriage is tasking is greatful to find love perhaps after a lot disappointment and you're chest beating on it

which of his post stated that because she's Igbo lady? I married an Igbo lady and she's not different from Yoruba ladies, in fact I've to be reorientating her about self independent that most of Yoruba ladies were taught from childhood

you need to get sense and grow up
Sssshhhh
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
Sssshhhh

nothing special, recover your lost sense back

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by LokoH(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

nothing special, recover your lost sense back
My best response to you is silent
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:
My best response to you is silent

because you don't have brain capacity to respond in the first place

1 Like

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
I suspect foul play. The investigation should be thorough please
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very sure. That's why I don't fashion Facebook post every time.
Bamzyriches451:
RIP
Maybe the girl's ex boyfriend did that after a disappointment from the girl.
#My thought
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by LokoH(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

because you don't have brain capacity to respond in the first place
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by ensamy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Snake in the toilet again shocked shocked shocked R.I.P to them and hopefully no foul play.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

What really surprised me was that people still liked that post... Like for real? Wtf... No sense of humanity in most people again... It's just sad... May the couple's souls rest in perfect peace!
It's not about no sense of humanity. Those who liked his post are his tribal folks, we know them here. Tribalism, especially here on Nairaland is their stock in trade. I can never understand the hate and resentment they have towards the Yorubas here on Nairaland even though the latter have been the most receptive and accommodating of them in reality, it is quite sad.

Even in death that one up there still found a way to display his hatred and tribalistic trait, unprovoked ooooo. Terrible being he is.

2 Likes

Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Drogunov: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
LokoH:

Is that the reason why her people who opposed the union should now kill them both? Wicked people. They got killed because her relatives hated the Yoruba boy. Hateful souls.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by emonis88: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aksnoopy:
It's an abomination for an Igbo girl to marry an afonja head slammer.

Yoruba Christian is still manageable if he has money tho.
Go hold am na! Na u b God weh create them , abeg , I no dey like talk weh be say , that person just wan make noise.
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
iReddington:

Lol, that's it? that's all your hare brained self can come up with?
What a morose idiot. grin
It's tears for me, pained MF!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
oyatz:

So this childish tribal tantrums is all you have to say about this tragic news of the heinous deaths of this young and lovely couple?

Where is your sense of humanity?

Why not just respect the dead and keep quiet if you don't have anything sympathetic to say?

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) by Mutaultope(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
DRUG OVERDOSE I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.