Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,680 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? (655 Views)

Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tell us.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
tell ashewoboy.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
moderators. let's go to homepage.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by sammybest889(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

op... I no known weather dem don born u DAT time or may b u for don hear am from ur elders...(of this proverbs)

(make I write am in capital letters so u go fit c)

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THEY *****MUST*** B A WOMAN (underlined d word must and woman)

(in pigin English)

ANY MAN WEY U C DE CASH OUT STEADY...CHECK AM NA
HIM WIFE B HIM BACK BONE

(e get reason why I de break am down 4 u.. op so DAT if at d end of the day u no get my point or u or another person quote me...come de talk rubbish....

ehm...I get home training BT e get as u go take talk I go lose my home training enter u woto woto wotoiously

eh back 2 ur question

(What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body?

1.b a help mate (I no 2 known Bible how wish righteousness 2 de here now, na him 4 help me quote d verses)
d d primary reason y god created woman is 2 b a help mate 2 man god find out dat...man was lonely so he decided 2 get him a help mate

2.aside 4rm religion real life...na man b providers... Even do we don use style dotch our primary role...woman is to show Care ,love affections 2 her man as well as his family (not 2 show him love,bcus he has money

3.thirdly which must b one of the character my wife or gal frnd must have is giving (an not this self entitlement,) no b everything man must provide u must learn also how to bring 2 d table....man NA human being haba!!!

c,givers are lover's
lover's are givers.....

if u don't get it...4get it...

and lastly.. point wey I 4 drop plenty

BT with these major 1 wey I don drop so..

I tink I have said much

in KOLOsian 3:13-33

to whom Brian is given wisdom is expected

fank u

and no b say I de talk this tin bcus say I b man ,oo (I swear 2 God who made me)

nooooooooo

na nairaland here I de c gender war (tribalisms and sentiment)
ask of me 4 area does who know me nicknamed me fela 4 reason best know 2 dem (if u read through my comments u can relate)

y I de talk like dis be say I do c...we don hear of virtue women....... na world wey don corrupt (wey we don lose value people like me de speak, even if d truth warrant make dem chop off my head....my mummcy na example

my mummcy don live d life even do (as human we get our own shortcomings)

so I c no reason one idiot with Sharp and curves go come do any how 4 my side

my prayer b say make God give us oue wife

1 Like

Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by Flexherbal(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Other things they offer there parents, bosses, pastor, etc.

Your man should enjoy them, all.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by Deborah98(f): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
I think you guys should answer the question. A woman has everything else to give aside her body both the modern day style and systems of relationship opines that a lady must give back in equal proportion usually in kind to the money offered. This does not hold water anymore because ladies nowadays have learnt that theory is inconsequential and without value.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nairaland redpillers no go comment or view this thread grin grin grin
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ifex370(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
My contribution would not change the mind of the 50 million ladies we have in Nigeria.

Meaning my opinion does not count.

So,

However it is you want your relationship to be, either you find it that way or you build it to be that way and let's have some peace.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by KingEverest: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Respect undecided
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by phr33man(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Peace of mind
Her brain
Body na later things
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by freeborn02: 12:52am On Nov 26, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

(make I write am in capital letters so u go fit c)

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THEY *****MUST*** B A WOMAN (underlined d word must and woman)

Behind every successful man, there is a woman who has come to "chop" the money
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by emmabest2000(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Mumu question
She no get brain ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2021
phr33man:
Peace of mind
Her brain
Body na later things

Her body before later things.

phvck her first.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
I think you guys should answer the question. A woman has everything else to give aside her body both the modern day style and systems of relationship opines that a lady must give back in equal proportion usually in kind to the money offered. This does not hold water anymore because ladies nowadays have learnt that theory is inconsequential and without value.

we want her body. don't be swayedcheesy. we just want more. it is that more that I am asking.

what more can you offer aside sex?
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by Deborah98(f): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
ashewoboy:

we want her body. don't be swayedcheesy. we just want more. it is that more that I am asking.

what more can you offer aside sex?
you just want to get words out of my mouth, I've replied your question on my earlier comment Mr. Na you know wetin you dey find
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by phr33man(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
ashewoboy:

Her body before later things.

phvck her first.

What after ? Abeg our thoughts are different. Say I'm one of those simps grin grin grin
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deborah98:
you just want to get words out of my mouth, I've replied your question on my earlier comment Mr. Na you know wetin you dey find

you did not reply. what can you give me aside sex? you know I want sex.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
phr33man:

What after ? Abeg our thoughts are different. Say I'm one of those simps grin grin grin

hozocheesy.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by Deborah98(f): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
ashewoboy:

you did not reply. what can you give me aside sex? you know I want sex.
I know you want sex.... Lolzzzzz uncle be calming down.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lalasticlala, I have a topic similar to what is on the front page here already. let's go to front page.
Re: What Else Do You Want A Woman To Offer Aside Her Body? by ashewoboy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2022... / Zazu Show Off A S*xy Girl She Met In Kenya (photos+video) / Nigerians React As Julius Agwu ‘s Marriage Allegedly Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.