Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi (5259 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 4:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers pay solidarity visit to Gov. Ugwuanyi

…Hail him on peace, security, development

…Pledge loyalty, uncompromising support

Traditional Rulers from Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area of Enugu State, on Thursday, paid a solidarity visit to Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi at the Government House, Enugu, commending him for his giant developmental strides especially in the rural areas as well as his unparalleled commitment to peace and security in spite of the nation’s economic, security and public health challenges.

The Royal Fathers expressed delight that the peace, security and good governance entrenched in Enugu State by Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration have made the state “the destination of choice for all people in Nigeria, particularly our brothers of the South East”.

Led by the Chairman, Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Council, HRH Igwe Michael C. Odo, the Traditional Rulers, said: “Your Excellency, we visit you today with pride and satisfaction. It is indeed no gain saying that since you came into office in 2015, you have manifestly and undoubtedly shot Enugu State into global reckoning with your massive and wide spread infrastructural development across the 260 wards and 450 autonomous communities in the state.

“We cannot thank you enough for the love you have shown to our people of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area. You have indeed shown this love in the number of critical appointments you have given to our people, like never been done in the history of the state.

“Your Excellency, we are greatly indebted to you for the massive developmental projects you have done in our Local Government.

“Prominent amongst them include construction and commissioning of the state-of-the-art Ogbede General Hospital with Staff Quarters; construction of all required structures for the immediate take off of the Federal Polytechnic Ohodo which you attracted; construction of the Ohodo-Umunna-Ozalla-Ohebe-Aku Road by the State Rural Access and Mobility Project (RAMP).

“Construction of a full mobile police barracks with Army Parade Ground and Quarters at Ekwegbe, Igbo-Etiti LGA; construction of various river crossings in Agu Ukehe and Agu Ekwegbe all in Igbo-Etiti LGA; rehabilitation of Ekwegbe borehole; and provision of Transformers and extension of Power lines in Ukehe, Aku, Ikolo, Ohodo, etc all in Igbo-Etiti LGA”.

Stressing that they are proud of the unique and outstanding efforts of his administration in transforming the state and ensuring peace and security of lives and property, the Monarchs assured Gov. Ugwuanyi of “our loyalty and uncompromising support”, saying: “As Traditional Rulers we are irrevocably committed to the declaration of our people at the ‘Odinma Nsukka Rally at Nsukka High School”.

The event was witnessed by top government functionaries from Igbo-Etiti LGA such as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Prof. Simon Uchenna Ortuanya, two members of the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Ezenta Ezeani and Rt. Hon. James Akadu; Commissioner for Lands and Urban Development, Nnanyelugo Chidi Aroh; the Council Chairman, Hon. Mrs. Nkechi Ugwu-Oju, and Special Adviser to the Governor on Rural Development, Hon. Ikenna Nwodo.

Others were the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Transport, Hon. Ogbons Idike, the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Dr. Ifeanyi Agujiobi, their counterpart in Debt Management Office (DMO), Chinonye Okegbe, and Samson Ezea, Media Aide to the Governor.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=447746573376500&id=100044234839321

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 4:49am On Nov 26, 2021

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by OEPHIUS(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2021

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:20am On Nov 26, 2021
This ppl chop Maduka money that year

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by ideatoprince18(m): 5:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Traditional ruler with Zero class!!!!

Sometimes I just stop to wonder if Ignos really have a FIRST CLASS traditional ruler sef

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by stayclearofme: 5:23am On Nov 26, 2021
What giant developmental strides? Hungry traditional rulers.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Flexherbal(m): 5:27am On Nov 26, 2021
They should also been mentioning the particular projects.
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Jibabs2(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2021
No class
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Godmann(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2021
The Hussle is rel.

Hungry group
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by McBishop2020: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Traditional disgrace.
Tell the governor the truth point blank and forget what comes next

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by McBishop2020: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2021
What?
These people are traditional disgrace to their subjects
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by datola: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Igbo-Etiti sounds like Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by perdollar(m): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2021
I am from Aku in Igbo-Etiti LGA of Enugu State. Gather here for end of the year get together if u r from Aku. Deje!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by perdollar(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2021
datola:
there r lots of communities in Yorubaland that have the word Igbo as a prefix or postfix, this indicates that many years ago the Igbos migrated to the west and colonized it.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Homeboiy: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2021
This is what Enugu state has been reduced to

To even travel home de pain me
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Homeboiy:
This is what Enugu state has been reduced to

To even travel home de pain me

Enugu is dead under the baboon called Ugwuanyi...

The Man is the most useless governor in the country...

Enugu just wasted good eight years... spits

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Oleka1: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Are they giving out a message? 2023 is by the corner.

If you are in Lagos, I am into production, packaging and distribution of popcorn and we have different distributors in different areas. If you want to partner with me and we share profit. Contact me
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by athaboi(f): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

lolz..as you dey cry, some dey happy! Such is life! Enter politics and stop crying, no one is going to help you not even if they make someone from your village a governor. It's Nigeria, I don tell you finish

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Osagie47: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2021
datola:
I swr when I heard the name I was like no b Yoruba lga b dis because I was posted dere to serve. Life here no funny. I think say nysc don make mistake for my ppa

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Traditional ruler with Zero class!!!!

Sometimes I just stop to wonder if Ignos really have a FIRST CLASS traditional ruler sef
is obi of onitsha a joke to you
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

mtcheew you don’t know the plights of people in abia state
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by chudez0147(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
This ppl chop Maduka money that year
They are not those people you are talking about. These are from Enugu state. Those you are referring to are their colleagues from anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by holygoat(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Awwwn. this is the name of the town i served at enugu state! memories

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by 8stargeneral: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
perdollar:
I am from Aku in Igbo-Etiti LGA of Enugu State. Gather here for end of the year get together if u r from Aku. Deje!
Ala

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by 8stargeneral: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

D man is a clown..Enugu never had such incompetent governor before
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2021
athaboi:
lolz..as you dey cry, some dey happy! Such is life! Enter politics and stop crying, no one is going to help you not even if they make someone from your village a governor. It's Nigeria, I don tell you finish

this should be the most stupid comment ever on this forum...

so you expect all the indigenes of Enugu State to join politics and become politicians?..

people join politics to serve in saner climes. and not to settle unborn generations and cronies as Ugwuanyi is currently doing..

SMH.
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by 8stargeneral: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Paxxcarl:
mtcheew you don’t know the plights of people in abia state
it's true,I really pity people in abia state,u can't compare Enugu to abia..abia is d worst state in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2021
datola:

They are Igalas

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2021
8stargeneral:
D man is a clown..Enugu never had such incompetent governor before

Back then on this very forum, Enugu was the the pride of the East during Sullivan days, zero potholes in Enugu Urban, et all.

i went home recently.. i nearly shed tears.
dirt everywhere, they now use tipper to evacuate wastes.. pathetic

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2021
8stargeneral:
it's true,I really pity people in abia state,u can't compare Enugu to abia..abia is d worst state in Nigeria

Enugu is fast catching up under Ugwuanyi
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by vickydevoka(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2021
perdollar:
Meself buh Dem no born me there. So I hardly go home.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by sammirano: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2021
I thought it was ekiti for a second embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Members Use Nigerian Policemen Head For Barbecue (very Graphic) / Succour For Baby Without Anus / How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.