Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi (5271 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by Igboid: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

Enugu is dead under the baboon called Ugwuanyi...

The Man is the most useless governor in the country...

Enugu just wasted good eight years... spits

Lol@ baloon.
Like Ikpeazu like Ugwuanyi, fat men with poor intellect.
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by athaboi(f): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

this should be the most stupid comment ever on this forum...

so you expect all the indigenes of Enugu State to join politics and become politicians?..

people join politics to serve in saner climes. and not to settle unborn generations and cronies as Ugwuanyi is currently doing..

SMH.
you just have to wake up and realize you are in Nigeria so after speaking English online, you remain with the reality
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by perdollar(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

Meself buh Dem no born me there. So I hardly go home.
can u find ur way to ur hometown?
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by perdollar(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2021
8stargeneral:
Ala
correct. I am from Lelegu Nua
Re: Igbo-Etiti Traditional Rulers Pay Solidarity Visit To Governor Ugwuanyi by 8stargeneral: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
perdollar:
correct. I am from Lelegu Nua
Alright bro,I am from opi nsukka.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Praises Ifeanyi Alumona For Winning AFS Young Global Citizens Award / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving / Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.