Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account (13314 Views)

Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians / Subsidy: NNPC May Deduct Over ₦1 Trilion From FAAC In Six Months / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by captain247: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2021
another1:

https://punchng.com/subsidy-fg-may-deduct-n2-4tn-palliative-from-federation-account-plans-talks/

See easy cash out they are saving for election. Evil people after borrowing so much for most projects like as #5,000 can go anywhere in this country.
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Femijohn198: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2021
APC don finished this country paTa paTa, to eat now self na hell, if now removed subsidy by February. Infact Nigeria will be a rough place to lives. Because stealing go Go high
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Palliative money wey dem don loot before
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Hassanmaye(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Thieves

That's all I'll type, I don't think I have to spell it out for anyone.

This is a case where a wrong is committed per incuriam, no need to prove anything. The court witnessed everything itself.

These thieves should Just step forward take a plea and wait for sentencing.

Edit:

Ok let me spell it out small: These people are not supposed to take money from Federation account, remember that account was made so that if anyone or any agency tampers with it the whole world (every other agency from everywhere basically everyone in government) will receive alert. Unlike before where every agency had their own separate accounts. Now They will have to say why they dipped their hands into the account and show what they spent the money On.

So as a result these politicians have been scheming "How do we collect money from the account" we need something reasonable that will be believed without a tangible measurement or concrete result you can see and touch and evaluate.

Example: We can't take money for bridge and not actually build the bridge everyone will see that there is no bridge or the bridge is not up to standard claimed.

But we can take the money and claim we sent it to 50million non existent Nigerians noone will be able to verify each of the 50m people we claimed to have sent the money to.

It's basically a way to legitimise the looting that wants to occur now in this last minutes of Bubu regime, elections are around the corner they need funds to rig and bribe and advertise and silence critics, these people are about to leave office and reality is sinking in that 8 years is not forever so thief now or regret it later that's what they are thinking. So this is the plan.

They will claim they gave 50m Nigerians 20k each meanwhile if God touch their heart they may actually give 100,000 Nigerians 20k each and those people will be their relatives, family members or close associates. And one or two random people whose jobs knowingly or unknowingly will be to serve as example that people actually received payments and sing praises that they actually got alert.

Remember the 1,000 abi 100 jobs to youths of all the local governments in Nigeria? That format is what they want to run again. That one was just a test run and it worked. Now they want to scale it up.
What you said about the federation account is it true, Give me evidence please
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Hassanmaye(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
2023 Election is approaching. These guys are so desperate. Youths, shine your eyes this time else, they'd buy your sense and dump it inside dustbin again and you'd be shouting...APC, whyyyy for another 4 years. This is the only party with systematic stealing and corruption in the world, that I know. How can you be paying 120bn naira monthly as fuel subsidy but earmark 200bn monthly as transport stipend for utopian number of Nigerians monthly? Where does the difference go to( electioneering campaigns and rigging, of course!) That's even if they'd pay up to 40m Nigerians for one year in the first place as they claim.

The school feeding programme, which was still ongoing during lockdown easily came to mind, during which students were at home with their parents. I also remember the cash palliative given to a few number of Nigerians who were displayed on the TV while they were giving them the cash on queue and they told us they've shared all the billions during lockdown. I can go on and on. They'd tell you 30k police will be deployed for election but only deploy only 5k after signing for the allowance of the 30k officers with the connivance of the IG. The allowance for the remaining 25k will be used to rig. Sadly, they'd still not pay the 5k officers the right allowance announced. I wish APC and PDP could be retired this time once and for all. They're the problems of Nigeria.

Youths, use your power this time. You're the owner of Nigeria. You have the number. Your United mind and spirits during the endsars which was why sars were banned immediately made me believe you can send them packing with your ballot. They've not been so shaken before. The onus is on you. Don't sell your future which isn't even guaranteed under this govt. Enough said.
What you said is true but can the youth in Nigeria unite and do it?
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Lionnation: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
What's the point removing subsidy then?
This Finance minister and buhari are both the same.
The woman is handling a position she's not qualified for and bigger than her capacity.
she is buharis girlfriend everyone knows
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Tundex911: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Seriously joke apart, bubu too like money

Smh
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by LouiseSEO: 10:52pm On May 21
Gizmogo is an innovative technology when it comes to selling used electronic devices. I'm glad I came across their website when trying to figure out how to get rid of my old equipment. The fair price they gave for my belongings shocked me, and the procedure was really easy. What really impressed me, though, was their commitment to sustainability. Knowing that my electronics won't end up in a landfill and will instead be recycled or repaired makes me feel more at ease. I heartily recommend Gizmogo to anyone looking to make some extra money while maintaining proper decluttering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: Uncertainty Over 48 Ministers / Kalu Condemns Invasion Of Justice Odili's Home, Calls Act Undemocratic, Uncivil / INEC Backs Ayade’s Defection To APC, Asks Court To Bow To Appeal Court Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.