Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account (12904 Views)

Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians / Subsidy: NNPC May Deduct Over ₦1 Trilion From FAAC In Six Months / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Racoon(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2021
uncleck:
We like doing things upside down in this country.

First, how did we compile list of poor people even when majority of the poor have neither bank account nor national ID card? Secondly, how do we know that savings from subsidy removal will be used for meaningful project?

Again, how does sharing 5k to individuals solve the problem of the hyperinflation that the removal will cause since we are already witnessing a high magnitude inflation? Lastly, does government have any actionable plans on how to stabilize this our crisis ridden economy?
A crooked government of scam and fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by kayusely70(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
What's the point removing subsidy then?
This Finance minister and buhari are both the same.
The woman is handling a position she's not qualified for and bigger than her capacity.
You're quite in order!
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2021
You are mad, this money is enough to build Modular refinery in six zones of Nigeria....What you see during ENDSAR would be PICKING PLAY....useless men in power.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by ikorodureporta: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Na how to finish us kpatakpata before 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by africanusvu(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Flexherbal:

How do they even reach these poor Nigerians?
I have never seen or heard of any of their palliative activities, in my village and other villages around it.
,poor northerners
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by sulaak(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
The woman is handling a position she's not qualified for and bigger than her capacity.

She is an idiot, completely clueless and a crook, oil subsidies are actually cheaper than handing N5000 to poor Nigerians.

If they remove cheap cooking gas and kerosine how will the poor cook their food? The poor will be forced to use firewood and charcoal wjich will create an environmental catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Mehn, this one is massive. No more in ₦billions; it is now in ₦trillions.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by techWriter1: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2021
This goverment will wrap this region. I'm not overstating

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by kripen(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2021
sulaak:

She is an idiot, completely clueless and a crook, oil subsidies are actually cheaper than handing N5000 to poor Nigerians.

If they remove cheap cooking gas and kerosine how will the poor cook their food? The poor will be forced to use firewood and charcoal wjich will create an environmental catastrophe.

Let them use it to build amenities if they are headbent in removing the subsidy. We don't need the 5k palliative, scammers of the century!!!

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by ayenale1(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2021
This is common sense now... Since u have trillions of naira somewhere jobless...use that money to build modular refineries in 15 states and let 200m Nigerians enjoy it instead of some people to embezzle it... Bubu executives are too dump...this finance minister is the dumbest person I've ever seen...

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by kripen(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2021
sulaak:

Let them use it to build amenities if they are headbent in removing the subsidy. We don't need the 5k palliative.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by David1017(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Suffer just dae increase every year..

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by maxzzo1(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2021
In d voice of Buhari "There is nothing like subsidy"

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Iliya1520: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2021
I don't know watin dey worry this government, they are always busy removing subsidy of everything.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by specialmati(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2021
grin angry grin APC was just assigned to punish Nigerians until their zombies die of hunger.the next time Nigeria hears A everyone will just run.
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Am very sure none of you guys read this write up till the end
Am i mad to read all those craps...even the long sliding up my phone vex me sef
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by uncleck: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Racoon:
A crooked government of scam and fraudsters.
Not like previous governments were any better
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by tobestdegreat(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Our leaders are just incompetent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Mehn, this one is massive. No more in ₦billions; it is now in ₦trillions.
grin Dem dey squeeze out Nigerians like person wey dey squeeze jeans to dry fast
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by datruth01: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2021
When asked if the identities of the beneficiaries would be revealed, the official said the policy of the Federal Government was that the identities of such people would not be revealed. He, however, said the states would be in the best position to answer the question since they were the ones generating the list.

“Our Minister, Sadiya Farouq, said during COVID-19 briefing last year that it would not be good to publish names of beneficiaries because of human rights issues. In any case, how would you even verify the identity of someone that was given money in Maiduguri? Would you travel there?” he asked.

Scam scam scam. Getting fake lists from Sadiya Farouq and the FG bolded policy above, all I can say is Nigerians have been scammed already. Just like their Npower and the rest...
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by AbiZeus: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Buy/Sell Goods wholesale with OAK MARKET
https://oak-market.netlify.app/
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by bbode1(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2021
How much con be subsidy in the first place compared to what they are asking for
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by just2endowed: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2021
system21:
And some people are still canvassing for this wicked people to retain power beyond 2023? How did they come up with this 43million poor Nigeria? I have never see or hear anybody receiving this money in my area

Someone use my phone number to open an account to be receiving palliative from fg. The account name and names are not mine but it's my phone number that's receiving alert...I complain to fcmb which I never own account with them on twitter but before the bank could reply me on twitter, buhari failed government banned twitter.

Can you see the wonders of corruption?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by CocoaOla: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Now I know this system is deliberately design not to work for Nigerians so that the government and their Scammer politicians can cash out back to back

120b subsides for 200b palietive monthly to untraceable undocumented poor Nigerians in an un identify location

It a scam

Another apc government scam to loot money for elections rigging in 2023

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by CocoaOla: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2021
ayenale1:
This is common sense now... Since u have trillions of naira somewhere jobless...use that money to build modular refineries in 15 states and let 200m Nigerians enjoy it instead of some people to embezzle it... Bubu executives are too dump...this finance minister is the dumbest person I've ever seen...

They know what they are doing oga the govement will deliberately not make Nigeria to work so that politician can cash out

Looting strategy for 2023 election rigging
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by pedrilo: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2021
see SURE-P dey disguise
everything GEJ that they condemned at ojota protest is what they are hopelessly replicating with deceptive nomenclatures
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Talk about buharis style of stealing through the back door
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by shantti(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:
This country is on Autopilot

5000 thou' for an individual living in/at nyanya, maraba, dutse even jahi at the backyard there sef, 5k is nothing,..

fuel price goes up, tfare goes up too! ¤we are bin raped by our own country¤

Only transport? Foodstuff and basically everything will go up expelonentially to the already high cost of things we have.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by Basicend: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Ofunaofu:
This APC govt should leave this fuel subsidy issue. They should first Fix our refineries, when these refineries start working subsidy will naturally go.

Rather, they are budgeting huge monies for palliative, at the end of the day we will all be here and hear how the palliative money was embezzled. we will all hear and see that paying for the subsidy would have been cheaper than pay ₦5000 palliative to the so called "poor" Nigerians.

Why, because at the moment we don't even know the exact number of "poor" Nigerians, at first we heard that it will be given to 30 to 40 million poor Nigerians but now we are hearing 42 million "poor" Nigerians and it will keep on ballooning.

They won't touch the refineries. They are mad people offering us their excesses.
Re: Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account by smartasuen(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2021
What exactly is meant by Federation account, account from which the politicians are paid or the one from which civil servants are paid?

Tho, unfortunately we know the answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TCN Shuts Down Electricity Supply To The Discos Supplying Kaduna & Kano / Sandra Ekperuoh's Mechanic Workship Sealed In Victoria Island / Mike Ozekhome Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.