Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee (18625 Views)

More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy / I Regret Coming To Canada / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by timpipod: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Werey
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Yungspitta: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/i-regret-deceiving-my-father-to-raise-n-8m-for-libyan-trip-returnee/

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck

Your Puna don suffer pass Nigerians under Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Soso990240(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:
Yinmu, when some are preparing to leave for same Libya and when things go south, they'll start screaming govt as if govt sent them to Libya.
Stay and build ur country, u see those countries you are running to, Their citizens fought for what they are enjoying today.
Where did you read about her blaming the Government ? Your heart is really bitter, just because you want to always defend this Government.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by CreativeFortune: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2021
����
Wonder what made you think Libya would be better than Nigeria.

Nigeria only problem is bad leaders
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by CreativeFortune: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by neighbourhud: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Guyman02:
Try to ensure that your family watches the news and not always Telemundo, discuss conflict areas with them, let them understand that it's not all rosy out there.
This mumu girl said she thought Libya was the same category as London, she didn't even know that Gaddafi was murdered by politicians from London and Washington and plunged that once beautiful nation into chaos and a failed state.
Expose your kids and relations to events around the world for their own good

Whites are mean!!!

Libya that was once a dream nation...she is now a shadow of her old self.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by coolh3ad(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
What have you built?

You dey mind am!!!. Shebi we resemble building contractors na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by ahnie: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2021
If only papa tb Joshua were alive...he would have helped them.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by JohnOkolo: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
What have you built?

What we have today, you can go and become a slave if that's your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by jacoik(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:
Yinmu, when some are preparing to leave for same Libya and when things go south, they'll start screaming govt as if govt sent them to Libya.
Stay and build ur country, u see those countries you are running to, Their citizens fought for what they are enjoying today.
for how long shall we fight for this bitter country. The last one we fought on 20 Oct 2020 the government released their agents on us and me that is typing now I know how lucky I was that night but two of my friends we went to the rally with where not that lucky because I saw their corps when the bullet was raining

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by ArewaNorth: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2021
I said it many times here on Nairaland, how some groups of people travel or being trafficked to war ravaged Mali, Libya, Burkina Faso from Nigeria to sell sex. This is the same in Italy, France and Spain, they're selling sex in a condition not worthy for goats!

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by treatise: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:

She had the opportunity in Nigeria and decided to travel through desert, nay, inherent dangers? Let's see you'd cope when pms becomes 340 naira per litre.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by constancefriday(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2021
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/i-regret-deceiving-my-father-to-raise-n-8m-for-libyan-trip-returnee/

Before you travel anywhere in the world, get reliable information about where you're traveling to, Libya has been in a state of crisis since the death of Ex President Mummar Gadhaffi and is presently not a safe place to go to if you want to travel anywhere in Europe, The road trip through Libya isn't safe or wise.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2021
All I see is greed and naivety. A 21 year old female with a father capable of raising 800,000 pali for you. Now do you have a problem at all? I think not. What made you leave secondary school? Google eyes got you into this.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Olavenza(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2021
afroniger:

Nigeria Eba and Amala is better than Libya fried chicken and pizza. Leaving Nigeria for Libya is like moving from fry pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Synburd(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Rest in peace Mohammed gadafi.....! Libya is now a S***t hole...they say the devil you know is better than the Angel you've not seen !!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Poanan: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2021
jacoik:
for how long shall we fight for this bitter country. The last one we fought on 20 Oct 2020 the government released their agents on us and me that is typing now I know how lucky I was that night but two of my friends we went to the rally with where not that lucky because I saw their corps when the bullet was raining

What? so sorry.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by piyoo91: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2021
tojahh:
Going to Libya through the desert without skills or certificate and you say you don't know its prostituting you're going for?

Sing another song madam.

Meanwhile, it is now overly difficult to cross to Italy as the border security has been doubled and illegal migrants bastardizing the whole process. In 2010 when we did this trip, from Kano to Niger to Agadez to Duruku then Tripoli, it was about €800 to join a ship down palermo. Spent 16 days traveling and trekking, surviving on biscuits. No be journey wey dem dey use gragra embark on. You go see wetin pass you and wish you could turn back to Nigeria.
are you in Italy now? I still dey camp but hoping to get my papers before January by Gods grace
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by IMASTEX: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! I hope people will stop going abroad illegally. Imagine Libya, a war torn country!
People still move irrespective of that knowledge. It simply means the hopelessness back home was out of this world. More like in-between the devil and the red blue sea. As a result of clear leadership absence in the lives of her citizens. It's a shame!
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by careytommy37(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it would be a female angry
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by simplyOJ(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2021
You don't know what you have until you lose it. Agreed we're in a bad state as s Nation, but here is still far better than many, especially when here is your home. Lessons learnt.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by yusluvad(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2021
May you all find solace on your return to your mother's land...
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by tamdun: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
What have you built?
I pay tax and I have 3 employees working for me

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by sharpwriter(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2021
lereinter:

"Deceived her father to collect 800k"

In this ibàdan you will rent very good Shop for 100k and use 500k to over stock up

You went to destroy your health, maybe your destiny tio

The liar knows it's olosho ladies do in Libya but never knew it will be monkey dey work baboon go collect it

Stop talking like this oga. While it is tempting to be judgemental, let's take a second look at these cases.

This girl was 17 years old when she left. She was a naive teenager thinking she was going to Paradise.

Tell me, how many adults in Nigeria presently know very well about the world? Both educated and non educated. Many are in civil service, ministries but are not informed about countries, they are just a little better off than illiterates in this matter.

How many people can still name just 5 out of the continents? Not to talk of knowing the continents some countries are situated.

How many have ever studied an Atlas before?

Many people still think London and America are the same thing cheesy it is that pathetic.

This is what happens when people refuse to know about the world they exist in, all they know is to enjoy, shop, fvck and watch BBnaija and zee world while they have few or no knowledge about world news.

Some can't even spare 5 to 10 mins to watch CNN, Aljazeera or BBC because to them it is boring.

With all these, sweet talking them is no problem. Even if you have the knowledge above, if you ain't careful, you can still be sweet talked to make dangerous journeys to hellish places not to talk of naive people who know nothing and think that ALL ABROADS OR OVERSEAS ARE THE SAME THING.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Iamolukorede(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
What have you built?

Will you shut it there, talking as if building is one man's business. He is right with is submissions, those countries you guys travel to their citizens labour to build it, in respect to their government owning up to responsibility not in Nigeria where your leadership are too docile and corrupt. Had it been Nigeria is like UAE will your citizens like to travel to secure greener pastures?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by MufasaLion: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2021
IMASTEX:

People still move irrespective of that knowledge. It simply means the hopelessness back home was out of this world. More like in-between the devil and the red blue sea. As a result of clear leadership absence in the lives of her citizens. It's a shame!

A shame indeed, bro.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by tamdun: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Soso990240:
Where did you read about her blaming the Government ? Your heart is really bitter, just because you want to always defend this Government.
Who rescued them again? Who brought them home?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by aremuforlife(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2021
There is something that is not adding up in her confession.
Travelling to Libya will not cost you up to 800k
Yes, she can work and make up to 100-130k monthly in Libya as a house help in the capital city, "TRIPOLI"
If she truly sponsored herself to Libya with 800k, she don't need to serve anybody to payback any money, because she is a burger of herself.
Though, they are lots of ups and downs in Libya, I can tell you, it is not as dangerous as it is been painted through media.
We need to asking ourselves some questions, while is the Western media not broadcasting the gun issue in America as a very dangerous issue, but they broadcast it as a normal day in and day out criminal act.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Iamolukorede(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:

I pay tax and I have 3 employees working for me

Look, nairaland is a faceless forum. You don't need reply to some comments. Your submission is fine, if the Nigerian citizens understands the dividend of democracy many of their leaders should been dead or sentenced to life imprisonment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Dangote Salt Rewards Truck Drivers For Accident-free 2018 / Road Closed As Fuel Laden Tanker Catches Fire In Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.