Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee (18617 Views)

More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy / I Regret Coming To Canada / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by CSTRR: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:
Yinmu, when some are preparing to leave for same Libya and when things go south, they'll start screaming govt as if govt sent them to Libya.
Stay and build ur country, u see those countries you are running to, Their citizens fought for what they are enjoying today.
Fight for what?

Have you guys gotten justice for those youths murdered during end sars protest?
Were they not murdered while fighting for a better country?

Their deaths has been ridiculed by even fellow Nigerians that they were struggling for.

You are not serious.

Whoever fight for Nigeria fight in vain.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by joyandfaith: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/i-regret-deceiving-my-father-to-raise-n-8m-for-libyan-trip-returnee/

1.Muslims went to an Islamic country to work as prostitutes. Sharia my foot.
2. I cannot even relocate to lagos from oyo state to earn less than 1 million naira. If i have to relocate abroad my earning must not less than 2 million. Those earning 30k monthly in ibadan are earning more those earning #150, 000 in libya.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Senosasibro: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Those who are children of God are led by the spirit of God,otherwise, u stand the chance to be fooled at any time
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by tivhador: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Congrats, and welcome back to d zanga cool
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by CSTRR: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Imagine fighting for a better country, only for some skallywags to come online and ridicule your sacrifice, calling you an enemy of state because of partisan politics.

God forbid.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by tamdun: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Iamolukorede:

Look, nairaland is a faceless forum. You don't need reply to some comments. Your submission is fine, if the Nigerian citizens understands the dividend of democracy many of their leaders should been dead or sentenced to life imprisonment.
Thanks man
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by lereinter(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
sharpwriter:

Stop talking like this oga. While it is tempting to be judgemental, let's take a second look at these cases.

This girl was 17 years old when she left. She was a naive teenager thinking she was going to Paradise.

Tell me, how many adults in Nigeria presently know very well about the world? Both educated and non educated. Many are in civil service, ministries but are not informed about countries, they are just a little better off than illiterates in this matter.

How many people can still name just 5 out of the continents? Not to talk of knowing the continents some countries are situated.

How many have ever studied an Atlas before?

Many people still think London and America are the same thing cheesy it is that pathetic.

This is what happens when people refuse to know about the world they exist in, all they know is to enjoy, shop, fvck and watch BBnaija and zee world while they have few or no knowledge about world news.

Some can't even spare 5 to 10 mins to watch CNN, Aljazeera or BBC because to them it is boring.

With all these, sweet talking them is no problem. Even if you have the knowledge above, if you ain't careful, you can still be sweet talked to make dangerous journeys to hellish places not to talk of naive people who know nothing and think that ALL ABROADS OR OVERSEAS ARE THE SAME THING.

But at 17 could facilitate 800k from Dad

Thank You

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
LONG THROAT PPL.THEY CAN EVEN SELL THEIR FAITH FOR FOOD.
WETIN DEY LYBIA WE UNA RUSH GO THERE.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
LONG THROAT PPL.THEY CAN EVEN SELL THEIR FAITH FOR FOOD.WETIN DEY LYBIA WE UNA RUSH GO THERE? NO PLACE LIKE HOME.MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR HOMELAND AND STOP CURSING YA HOMELAND. undecided
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Pootle: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:
Yinmu, when some are preparing to leave for same Libya and when things go south, they'll start screaming govt as if govt sent them to Libya.
Stay and build ur country, u see those countries you are running to, Their citizens fought for what they are enjoying today.

weytin dem wan build, when foundation no dey
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by cybriz82(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Her papa dn beg her to lie more.u never finish. Secondary n yet her dad gave her 800k...iffa hear...
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by femi4: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:
How long is your building going to take? Those Countries built on a solid foundation
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by malvisguy212: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:
how can you fight for the bitterness of your country when some zombies has left reason? insecurity, and the government is favoring only one part of the country ( north)
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Babaken(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Joysticks:
What have you built?
maybe fourth millian Bridge.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Emotionss: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
tamdun:

Is it the same Nigerians that will reject and insult anyone that wants to fight for their benefits simply because the person is from a particular tribe or Region that you're expecting to fight for themselves ?

The same people that will rather fight for their GOD than fight for their Right.

People that are willing to endure inhumane conditions simply because the person causing them such dehumanizing pains is from their tribe,region or religion is the same people you're expecting to fight for a better nation.

Oga don't underestimate the docile Nature of MOST NIGERIANS.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by pannyman(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2021
lereinter:

But at 17 could facilitate 800k from Dad

Thank You

Great point. So while she's naive about current affairs and what is happening around the world, she is smart enough to wangle 800,000 naira (about $2,000 at the time) from her dad. She is just a devious girl who is just like the proverbial prodigal son. She simply wanted to go and live a wild life.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by ednut1(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2021
People will never learn
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by uptownemmygee(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Libya wey Don cast Tey Tey after gaddafi death

Nah so one jonzing man wan colonise us go Libya via desert sailing, thank God for streetwise
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by mediclife1987(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:

Nigerians are fvcking cowards. They'll rather run.

The reason me sef go run...
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by mediclife1987(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2021
tojahh:
Going to Libya through the desert without skills or certificate and you say you don't know its prostituting you're going for?

Sing another song madam.

Meanwhile, it is now overly difficult to cross to Italy as the border security has been doubled and illegal migrants bastardizing the whole process. In 2010 when we did this trip, from Kano to Niger to Agadez to Duruku then Tripoli, it was about €800 to join a ship down palermo. Spent 16 days traveling and trekking, surviving on biscuits. No be journey wey dem dey use gragra embark on. You go see wetin pass you and wish you could turn back to Nigeria.

Do you have a story on this?
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Twelve30(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Me I know say all ALAYE na advert you sef wan do.

JavaScript90:
Just full of regrets. Why did she drop at ss2? People need to understand that life is not a bed of roses. When migrating to another man country try to have your certificate or at least a skill.
800k if invested properly could have made the girl comfortable in Nigeria. JAPA is not always the best solution

Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by BJanta: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/i-regret-deceiving-my-father-to-raise-n-8m-for-libyan-trip-returnee/

Failed Nigeria is much better than failed japa. Japa masters , learn your lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
tamdun:

I pay tax and I have 3 employees working for me
No be your taxes buhari and his political colleagues dey embezzle?
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Chulluko(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
So you even get pesin wey go even dash you 800k for capital life no balance
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by jacoik(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Poanan:

What? so sorry.
yes!!! The worst case is that the so called panel report, my two friends name was never in the list of the 9 the panel mentioned. I laughed so hard when I read on paper that it was just 9 casualty according to the panel but the body I counted that night was up to 23 when they where been pick up and pack in their van. You might ask why didn't I go to the panel. Those who went how is their situation now, it's either you are threatened or anything. I know how my family begged me not to go to the panel. That's the system we live in
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by chinchonglee(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
ahnie:
If only papa tb Joshua were alive...he would have helped them.
You meant your yahoo papa that forced a sick poor man to buy a bottle of water and a CD plate for 5k before he could have access to him

You guys are nothing but fanatics
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by chinchonglee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
piyoo91:
are you in Italy now? I still dey camp but hoping to get my papers before January by Gods grace
So you carry your coconut head still embark on that bastard journey.

You go still see wetin you dey find
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by chinchonglee(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:
There is something that is not adding up in her confession.
Travelling to Libya will not cost you up to 800k
Yes, she can work and make up to 100-130k monthly in Libya as a house help in the capital city, "TRIPOLI"
If she truly sponsored herself to Libya with 800k, she don't need to serve anybody to payback any money, because she is a burger of herself.
Though, they are lots of ups and downs in Libya, I can tell you, it is not as dangerous as it is been painted through media.
We need to asking ourselves some questions, while is the Western media not broadcasting the gun issue in America as a very dangerous issue, but they broadcast it as a normal day in and day out criminal act.
Ignorance is a disease...
800k will not even be enough to pay for the ransome involved in libya.
Better see for yourself before you conclude
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by davidguitar20: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
i will never advise anyone to travel to any arab country in search of greener pasture, Dubai don chop my money and teach me lesson i came back to naija stranded but thank God am now fully balance with my business.naija is still good if we are not lazy, business and investment is what we youth should doing stop going abroad.i will only go abroad for shopping and nothing else again only the wise will understand what am saying
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by aremuforlife(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

Ignorance is a disease...
800k will not even be enough to pay for the ransome involved in libya.
Better see for yourself before you conclude
have you been their before, I am talking from experience, I am not ignorant of whav I am saying.
Kindly shard your experience and leave emotion out of this.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by chinchonglee(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:
have you been their before, I am talking from experience, I am not ignorant of whav I am saying.
Kindly shard your experience and leave emotion out of this.
You ve not been there before it you dnt knw how paying ransome works there...

You will be "KIDNAPPED" by those arabu pple, tortured and ask to pay a certain amount of money before you are released, after paying, another set will re kidnap you and ask you to pay and it goes in that circles as long as you are new to libya.

These kidnaps are mostly set up by your fellow Nigerian.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by chinchonglee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
davidguitar20:
i will never advise anyone to travel to any arab country in search of greener pasture, Dubai don chop my money and teach me lesson i came back to naija stranded but thank God am now fully balance with my business.naija is still good if we are not lazy, business and investment is what we youth should doing stop going abroad.i will only go abroad for shopping and nothing else again only the wise will understand what am saying
Define lazy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Road Closed As Fuel Laden Tanker Catches Fire In Anthony / Dangote Salt Rewards Truck Drivers For Accident-free 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.