Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,180 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee (18941 Views)

Nigerian Women Languishing In Libyan Prison Call For Help (Video) / I Regret Coming To Canada / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by aremuforlife(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

You ve not been there before it you dnt knw how paying ransome works there...

You will be "KIDNAPPED" by those arabu pple, tortured and ask to pay a certain amount of money before you are released, after paying, another set will re kidnap you and ask you to pay and it goes in that circles as long as you are new to libya.

These kidnaps are mostly set up by your fellow Nigerian.
Like I said, don't listen to hear say. I have first hand experience.
Most of the kidnapped that look place in Libya are done by our people. There is a particular case, where the Nigerian guy who stand as a negotiator between the kidnappers and the victims, the ransom was paid into this Nigerian "negotiator" local account and he disappeared into the thin air.
Libya is far better to when I was there, I was in Libya during the period of the war, I spent 9months and 2weeks in sahba, about 4 years in Tripoli.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by meneski(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
I would have said the future is..... But this is ....
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by chinchonglee(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

Like I said, don't listen to hear say. I have first hand experience.
Most of the kidnapped that look place in Libya are done by our people. There is a particular case, where the Nigerian guy who stand as a negotiator between the kidnappers and the victims, the ransom was paid into this Nigerian "negotiator" local account and he disappeared into the thin air.
Libya is far better to when I was there, I was in Libya during the period of the war, I spent 9months and 2weeks in sahba, about 4 years in Tripoli.
I'm giving you a clue but you want me to expose myself..

You are diversing to another topic entirely...
You said 800k was to big to go to libya.
I was saying it's not even enough because of the ransome involved.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by ahnie: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

You meant your yahoo papa that forced a sick poor man to buy a bottle of water and a CD plate for 5k before he could have access to him

You guys are nothing but fanatics
You could always ignore my post,yet you choose to be stupid by being abusive.

Abeg facefront
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Vokians(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
tojahh:
Going to Libya through the desert without skills or certificate and you say you don't know its prostituting you're going for?

Sing another song madam.

Meanwhile, it is now overly difficult to cross to Italy as the border security has been doubled and illegal migrants bastardizing the whole process. In 2010 when we did this trip, from Kano to Niger to Agadez to Duruku then Tripoli, it was about €800 to join a ship down palermo. Spent 16 days traveling and trekking, surviving on biscuits. No be journey wey dem dey use gragra embark on. You go see wetin pass you and wish you could turn back to Nigeria.
Tell us story. So you've been there?
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Blackdisciple(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Going to Arab countries is like relocating to sambisa
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by tojahh(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
mediclife1987:

Do you have a story on this?

Nope... I have been trying to write my story on this but time no dey jare.

Maybe one day sha.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Alusiizizi(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
IMASTEX:

People still move irrespective of that knowledge. It simply means the hopelessness back home was out of this world. More like in-between the devil and the red blue sea. As a result of clear leadership absence in the lives of her citizens. It's a shame!

Her father gave here #800,000. Is that "hopelessness"?
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by tojahh(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Vokians:
Tell us story. So you've been there?

Yes I was there.

One day i will have the zeal to narrate it all. Its so tiring because of the questions you would be made to answer in between the expose.

But I hope to try someday. Libya no be place! except you get money to cross immediately you touch Tripoli, else even Job for Bible ho pity you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Poanan: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
jacoik:
yes!!! The worst case is that the so called panel report, my two friends name was never in the list of the 9 the panel mentioned. I laughed so hard when I read on paper that it was just 9 casualty according to the panel but the body I counted that night was up to 23 when they where been pick up and pack in their van. You might ask why didn't I go to the panel. Those who went how is their situation now, it's either you are threatened or anything. I know how my family begged me not to go to the panel. That's the system we live in

kai, i am so sorry. It is well is all i have to say. The pain will gradually go away but will take long. May God comfort you and permanently heal you.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
afroniger:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/i-regret-deceiving-my-father-to-raise-n-8m-for-libyan-trip-returnee/

I can spot a Nairalander there. Xiaoli so na like this you take cone back? You go suicide mission for Libya come dey talk say you dey abroad. Hahaha. Na wa o cheesy grin
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by IMASTEX: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Her father gave here #800,000. Is that "hopelessness"?
Convert that amount to dollars and see the value. How much do you think will setup a reasonable business in this inflation prone country? What is the purchasing power of people? What is the safety level of self & business? Or you want to talk about healthcare even when you have money? Yet even with all the obvious can you boldly say there is any plan for the country or that the country won't keep getting worse by the day? If that isn't hopelessness, I wonder what it is.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
tojahh:
Going to Libya through the desert without skills or certificate and you say you don't know its prostituting you're going for?

Sing another song madam.

Meanwhile, it is now overly difficult to cross to Italy as the border security has been doubled and illegal migrants bastardizing the whole process. In 2010 when we did this trip, from Kano to Niger to Agadez to Duruku then Tripoli, it was about €800 to join a ship down palermo. Spent 16 days traveling and trekking, surviving on biscuits. No be journey wey dem dey use gragra embark on. You go see wetin pass you and wish you could turn back to Nigeria.
Hahahhahahaha please tell your experience we Go pay with biscuits
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by piyoo91: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
chinchonglee:

So you carry your coconut head still embark on that bastard journey.

You go still see wetin you dey find
angry grin angry grin angry angry sad bro, am in Italy now, e no easy ooh... But we thank God sha
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Fantazy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
So you went away with 800k as transport fare to look for a job of 120k?

Some people are just naturally foolish!
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by chinchonglee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
piyoo91:
angry grin angry grin angry angry sad bro, am in Italy now, e no easy ooh... But we thank God sha
Lool!
Thank God for you.

You must have eaten alot of that camp bread. I don forget the name sef.
But did u disappear to italy
because you actually saying your papers were almost ready today and today again you said you were in Italy...
You cant beat that Mediterranean sea at this time of the year..
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Alusiizizi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
IMASTEX:

Convert that amount to dollars and see the value. How much do you think will setup a reasonable business in this inflation prone country? What is the purchasing power of people? What is the safety level of self & business? Or you want to talk about healthcare even when you have money? Yet even with all the obvious can you boldly say there is any plan for the country or that the country won't keep getting worse by the day? If that isn't hopelessness, I wonder what it is.

Seriously? Such a pity are people of today. Wishing to be spoon-fed and yet being too lazy to turn head and open mouth. I've got news for you friend, if can't make #800,000 work for you in Nigeria then you'll probably not be able to make it anywhere, no matter how much money you're given.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by Bifwoli: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
lereinter:

"Deceived her father to collect 800k"

In this ibàdan you will rent very good Shop for 100k and use 500k to over stock up

You went to destroy your health, maybe your destiny tio

The liar knows it's olosho ladies do in Libya but never knew it will be monkey dey work baboon go collect it

Donald Trump deceived his own father out of some $$$ too .Both were unforgivable wrongs.
Re: I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee by IMASTEX: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Seriously? Such a pity are people of today. Wishing to be spoon-fed and yet being too lazy to turn head and open mouth. I've got news for you friend, if can't make #800,000 work for you in Nigeria then you'll probably not be able to make it anywhere, no matter how much money you're given.
You're 100% right. After all, humans defer in dreams, goals, worth & value system. Hence #1,000 income can be the dream of Peter while #800,000 monthly won't go for John.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Rammed Against Bridge At Itowolo Ikorodu (photos) / Bus Hits A Man Crossing Nsukka-Enugu Road (Video) / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.